Dear qualified FW engineers

lolnotyfg
lolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Thanks for the restart but you messed up triple SP. While the icon is still present...I'm getting 400SP from lv90 mobs instead of the usual 1200.
Post edited by lolnotyfg on

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    +1, great waste of double sp tablets for overnight botting
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    I left a note with Domino (now can you not bump?) :)
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    this is still not fixed, how hard is it to refresh the multipliers?
  • _Alisana_ - Eyrda
    _Alisana_ - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sooooo. Any news on this? ;-; Botting at night is kind of a waste with the sp all jacked. Need to bot for that apotheosis nonsense!
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Because violating RoC will get the issue fixed faster :rolleyes:

I'll see if Nyxa has heard anything, but if this thread is "bumped" again, then it will just be closed.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the only reason its being bumped continuously is because its been 4 days now since maintenance that it hasnt been fixed. nor has any staff bothered to comment on it but has time to comment on a stupid thread about fashion. people are farming sp like mad to boost their apotheosis rank and were promised 3x sp post update yet we are getting only 1x. but sure, if violating roc is more important than serious game issues that are very quickly and easily fixed.
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the only reason its being bumped continuously is because its been 4 days now since maintenance that it hasnt been fixed. nor has any staff bothered to comment on it but has time to comment on a stupid thread about fashion. people are farming sp like mad to boost their apotheosis rank and were promised 3x sp post update yet we are getting only 1x. but sure, if violating roc is more important than serious game issues that are very quickly and easily fixed.

Doesn't mean it's ok to bump a thread. We know about the issue. It's been mentioned. As soon as there is an answer on it, a post will be made. As a moderator, it is my job to make sure the RoC is followed. Seeing as I'm not a staff member, I have no control over the game issues. I get that it's something that hasn't been fixed yet, but rules still have to be followed.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • DoomRaven - Storm Legion
    DoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited February 2015

not like you lose anything, rank is reseted past 11 anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    I have been asking, I haven't had a reply

Now if/when I do get info and I can post it or Domino posts it, it will be done, and I'm going to state, since asking last time didn't work.

Stop with the bump posts
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Kind of a problem, most sp comes from monsters not quests.