Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Secondly, soul gate descriptions seemed to have changed with the patch, but the actual criteria needed to be completed within each gate has not been changed. My alt opened his level 70 gate hoping that he would not have to reach floor 26 in HR, but upon opening the gate he had to do just that when he cannot even pass floor 22 yet.
    The contents of Soul Power Gates have been modified.

Notice that it does not say "every" requirement was changed. Certain requirements like, manualing into DDT to do a mantra, is no longer possible and waiting for ddt in random que is impractical, so those requirements were changed. Hell Road, as you said, was not changed, so there's no reason to remove those requirements.

Soul gate quests can be reacquired no matter how many times you fail, so gear your alt up and keep leveling your npc and you'll eventually get it.
    Unsure if anyone mentioned this yet but ALL rune talent for Tormentor class are translated incorrectly. Everything is under the "Bustor" tree with the incorrect name with each talent I've seen.

Example: http://prntscr.com/67gfne

So far all the talents on runes I've see are correct (Pricking is in the torture tree, 3rd row on the left) but you are correct that the talent trees are missing/incorrect.

edit: sorry for double posting

Other things to add:
    Was asked to add bard auto attack/weapon range issue. Many months and patches ago, bard auto attack was increased to 14 yards, however the range on the bard weapons stayed 12. This difference pulls the bard closer than they need to be for their auto attack/skills. Changing the range on weapons seems like a simple fix so adding it on here.

Courage from multiple bards is also still an issue but probably not as simple of a fix.
  • eviniaa
    eviniaa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Not sure if this has ben answered already but anyone knows where can one get those packs containing divine glory badges? (not miracles from Claudius but the ones you can open 20 times per week). Tried almost everything and wasnt able to get them.

Thanks in advance
  • soulreaper302
    soulreaper302 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    eviniaa wrote: »
    Not sure if this has ben answered already but anyone knows where can one get those packs containing divine glory badges? (not miracles from Claudius but the ones you can open 20 times per week). Tried almost everything and wasnt able to get them.

Thanks in advance

you get those from world boss drops
  • PrincePygmie - Storm Legion
    PrincePygmie - Storm Legion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I partied with a group of 80+ today (lvl62 toon) to complete Random Fissures. We queued 3 times, each time I was given the option to accept, which I did. One time we were given Chamber of Wind, and I was placed in the instance with the party. The other two times they were all placed into Hall of Aspen, and I was not ported into the instance.
    Why are checkins still having the possibilty of giving a pet fissure scroll when they are unusable now? Please replace with an item we can use

Are there Manual entrances for Tomb of Glory or Wraith Castle? They put manuals for LH and Welkins and such that were in the areas we can no longer access, why not the fissures too?

Seconding both of these.
  • Asrid - Lionheart
    Asrid - Lionheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Anyone know anything on the Tyara's Luck: Luna Goddess's Bestowal quest? I've done Evernight and capture land event but it wont turn green so can not turn in. Only says to acquire from Henry but he has nothing else for me. If I throw away it just come back. i got it from doing main quest line on new map.
  • cricketdx
    cricketdx Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So I am not sure if this has been reported, but Sanctuary Ruins did not give me or anyone in my party any sort of quest meaning there were no rewards.

This happened around 21:30 server time by the way
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Realm hop CD will DC you, no matter what. if you click to hop to another realm and you happen to be on CD, you won't even see a red message or anything, just poof, DC. If you click another realm again, the message will show up, but too late, you have to force quit.

Reeeally annoying when trying to find a place to bot or doing WBs.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Tenebra Mines has consistently not completed. We queue through the random instance interface (not manual), and randomly get Tenebra Mines. We proceed through and kill the boss, I'm alive, but the internal dailies do not complete. This then causes any Luck Quest or Daily Challenge Quest for Random Challenge Instance Advanced to fail to complete.
  • gazze1969f
    gazze1969f Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    is it ment to be 6 points per hour now for energy and vigor recovery rate ?
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i just get noted, my priest cant buff the pet... (this is new bug). Or just, the pet will no show the buff.icons ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • Haareth - Illyfue
    Haareth - Illyfue Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i just get noted, my priest cant buff the pet... (this is new bug). Or just, the pet will no show the buff.icons ...

They made a **** up with priest buffs ^^ now they are fully party buffs so you cant buff any single target. It might be useful in some moments like arena or instances, but when we depend on our buffs to improve in some matters like buffing Ayrshi in HR or pets for a lil boost in their dmg, they kinda doomed us. So ye, gg pwe.
    ~ Clyfar - Divine/glacial priest ~ Rapsodiah - LightWater/wind bard

- Nupi videos in youtube.com/channel/UC0yrEAYP0eZUKKfeklBHumQ -
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Priest buffs are now party only but not really group buffs - especially for sub groups in a fellowship.

Apart from AH which also still heals the pets, the pets dont get benefits from priest group skills anymore.
    Targeting anything thats not a (sub)group member does nothing at all.

Though sometimes the whole sub group of a fellowship in range gets the former single target buffs, they often fail to work or disappear after porting so to be safe they work you still have to cast them as before.
    The little icon that tells you a member has the buff does mean nothing at all, if in doubt, make your friends look at their stats to make sure the buffs do work as intended.

In addition they seem to work erratically but mostly not at all on other sub groups of a fellowship.

If its not broken, dont try to fix it would have been a great idea...
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • larzail1
    larzail1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Henry ask for health potion, np just find boiling blood which is in wraiths castle..

thats the problem if ur above lv69 you can not get into wraith castle...
    if ur in a party with all high Lv's and ur 40-69 witch is the lv for wraith u dont get to go with party to fissure,

your not kicked from party you just dont get to go. and the high level go to thier lv of fissure.

its not henry that needs fixed its the fissures.
    they are level restricted or if you can manual these where?

fix the random fissures to be non level restricted. that fixes the quest,
    im not paying 5g/pot=25gfor a henry quest.
    yeah i could drop the quest but i dropped it 5 times in a row.
    im not making an alt just to do henry quest either.
    just remove the upper lv restriction from fissures.

thanks i hope u can do this.
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Has anyone complained about the Vigor / Energy cost of EVERYTHING and how it should not be applied to us cos we're not crazy Chinese farmers and we don't live on servers where everything is cheap to obtain?
  • billysgmekka1
    billysgmekka1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Cant open more than 7 boxes per week, is this a bug or its permanent.And what if some ppl saved them to open more than 7 boxes????
  • latose
    latose Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yup, it's not a bug, we can only open 7 ACI boxes per week (7 SP, EXP and items boxes), you should have opened them before the FW2 patch :D
  • zyrrah42
    zyrrah42 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The "batch" removal of evil souls in HR is so delayed as to make it impractical. I'd rather go back to clicking each individually. At least could get them out of my bag before I port to next room or leave the instance.

Overall, the random que for advanced instance should consider members level. Got thrown into Sickle as a 90 healer with a group of 70's, who obviously did not have the experience nor dps to successfully complete the instance.

Lower level recipes, are inadequate. Missing the cooking recipes for fish completely until lvl 5. And why remove the useful baby alchemy recipes from lvl 2,3,4 ? What was the point to gimp the beginning crafter?

Why was flying ability delayed to 55? To what purpose? Trying to follow the directional challenges for the non-rewarding alchemy , cooking, and adventure assignments without the ability to fly can be an excercize in frustration.

Out-paced leveling dependent upon chromatic gear sucks! With no intuitive instruction on how to continue improving that gear leaves many of the new people feeling hopeless. Mid level chars who have half sets of the old 70 and ToK gears are pretty much screwed to complete a set for the bonus. Why totally overhaul gear acquiring system that was fully functional?

Vigor costs for participating in invasion? Why? And give back the ability to open 7 boxes of each type please! Not just 7 total per week.

It's also hard to understand the advantage of randomizing the rewards of all the instances. And the gear drops are laughable, useful only for scavenging.
    Ok, just had to vent, flame on! But it's hard to recommend FW2.
  • coaster1
    coaster1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have a 60 second ressurection time in immortal rift. I'm not sure why. I was playing 12's before i switched back and joined. this is the 2nd week in a row this has happened.
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    zyrrah42 wrote: »
    (...)Ok, just had to vent, flame on! But it's hard to recommend FW2.

Just come to my mind... what happen if was a mistaken translation... and this is no "FW2" , in really is "FW1/2" ? :P (just kidding)

Ontopic:
    Why no there are recipes for gear for tormentor (except in guildbase, these are for lvl60+) but no for "low" levels...
    (I know, for each new race/class, the designers are more and more "lazy" for make them "completed")
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • eberg33k
    edited February 2015
    coaster1 wrote: »
    I have a 60 second ressurection time in immortal rift. I'm not sure why. I was playing 12's before i switched back and joined. this is the 2nd week in a row this has happened.

Was just coming to post on this, I have a 2min res timer and everyone else in my guild doesn't seem to have any. Can't release to base, can't get ressed by a bard/priest. Who added this change? Why does it only affect certain people?
  • saielakes
    saielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There is already mentioning of this in the german forum part but I thought I'll post this here too:

If you're fisher and loose your fishing rod there isn't any way to get it back apart from freezing the job and then retaking it...
  • soulreaper302
    soulreaper302 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    someone needs to nerf down hard mode for Freedom Harbor on Fire, Elemental Spire and Templar of Disaster. Bosses are WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too OP. in ToDHM. Charlotte 1 shots the entire map with AOE and all 18 people die in 1 shot. right now those raid instances on hard mode are impossible to beat even with a good strategy. since iron skin was changed from damage reduction to resistances. Tanks cant tank like they should be able to which is a bad thing. PLEASE FIX THIS and change iron skin ability back to what it used to be before the patch
  • belegil
    belegil Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Trying to make a demon and I see the slidebars don't really slide anymore. Hard to get the right color hair when it's jumping all over the place.

Also, to those that posted about the items locking things in their bag and making them look like something else - I jumped to xserver and it all sorted out immediately.
  • laphantonela
    laphantonela Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Each time I went to trade realm to farm mats, I was unable to hop to other realms. Was also unable to use the trackstones or chat. I tested it a few times to see if it was just that realm and it was just Trade Realm aka Realm 1.
  • eberg33k
    edited February 2015
    Probably already on here but incase its not..

FIX THE CLOCKS!
  • fanatic44
    fanatic44 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    FF is still broken. Broken as in there is no Apply button for it even when it's supposed to be open.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    fanatic44 wrote: »
    FF is still broken. Broken as in there is no Apply button for it even when it's supposed to be open.

2nd week in a row we cannot access the Wargod event. I'm not even sure it exists because we used to get a buff above our portrait health bar indicating the Wargod event. Regardless, I'm not particularly interested in Wargod points anymore, but it was the only time alot of people went to xserver for battlefields, and I do now need battlefield points for the new accessories.
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    Orzog - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    someone needs to nerf down hard mode for Freedom Harbor on Fire, Elemental Spire and Templar of Disaster. Bosses are WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too OP. in ToDHM. Charlotte 1 shots the entire map with AOE and all 18 people die in 1 shot. right now those raid instances on hard mode are impossible to beat even with a good strategy. since iron skin was changed from damage reduction to resistances. Tanks cant tank like they should be able to which is a bad thing. PLEASE FIX THIS and change iron skin ability back to what it used to be before the patch

Charlotte wipe all cuz it's too close khnum, u need pull it away. New heroics is nice challenge for pve players so don't make them easier, even gos was hard before and now you make it in 5-10min by botting rooms so just improve character and find tactics :D.
    - Lv90 burst mm - Illyfue since 2011
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vv1961
    vv1961 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Just returned to FW after a few month absence due to Life intruding on gaming time. One thing I have noticed is I can no longer change servers. Was looking forward to trying out Demon class however I have no character slots left on the server that I am on (Lionheart)

Why can't I change servers?
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    vv1961 wrote: »
    Just returned to FW after a few month absence due to Life intruding on gaming time. One thing I have noticed is I can no longer change servers. Was looking forward to trying out Demon class however I have no character slots left on the server that I am on (Lionheart)

Why can't I change servers?

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=530571
    did you try this?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg