I want mount speed for bard.

skypea88
skypea88 Posts: 76 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Simple, clear and easy.

I WANT MOUNT SPEED FOR BARD AND I WANT IT NOW.

Don't care about Movement: Song of Wind - that one is okay to not be active on mount but I want Chorus of wind to be used on mount as ANY OTHER CLASS DO.
In the stupid capture the flag new battlefield we are ridiculous..Everyone can run on mount and we are the slowest -.-
Post edited by skypea88 on

Comments

• ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    but in all other instances where you can't mount up you are the fastest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • skypea88
    edited February 2015
    In those instances you are as fast as me, as far as its "party" speed.. And again, I'm not talking about Song of Wind, I'm talking about the base speed. Make it single target, not group speed if you like it more, but give me that damn speed on mount! -.-
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Warrior speed buff does not grant additional speed when mounted either.
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Warrior speed buff does not grant additional speed when mounted either.

Though the newest patch notes don't state speed buff for a warrior on a land mount has been granted, it got ninja'ed in to work. Two guild mates of mine tried and it worked for them.

Now if you have tried with no success, then your toon alone is glitched for that use.
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    skypea88 wrote: »
    Simple, clear and easy.

I WANT MOUNT SPEED FOR BARD AND I WANT IT NOW.

Don't care about Movement: Song of Wind - that one is okay to not be active on mount but I want Chorus of wind to be used on mount as ANY OTHER CLASS DO.
    In the stupid capture the flag new battlefield we are ridiculous..Everyone can run on mount and we are the slowest -.-

And its for that very reason you won't get it. 1 team with a bard can speed them all up out the gate and when it wears off everyone else will pop theirs.

Too much speed for a 1 sided approach. Now if bards had a self speed for mount that would be completely fine... (My gf has been a bard for 3+ years, so I'm not against bards or anything lol)
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You can also get it from anima shelter (as skill #2)

If you really really do want a mounted one..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • skypea88
    edited February 2015
    You can also get it from anima shelter (as skill #2)

If you really really do want a mounted one..

Aaah yes, of course, I have to sacrifice one of my anima shield lvl 4 to get the **** speed on mount, that EVERYONE can use as normal base skill..Thanks, really thanks..
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    skypea88 wrote: »
    Aaah yes, of course, I have to sacrifice one of my anima shield lvl 4 to get the **** speed on mount, that EVERYONE can use as normal base skill..Thanks, really thanks..

Vamps don't even truely get a speed buff. Yes vamp form increases move speed but unless you activate it by attacking, it's a 5 min cooldown.
  • skypea88
    edited February 2015
    Vamps don't even truely get a speed buff. Yes vamp form increases move speed but unless you activate it by attacking, it's a 5 min cooldown.

Actually, "Gale Wings" is a speed buff and u can use it on mount.. You get speed and trasform into a bat on mount and when u get out of bat u are still on mount.. It's true sometimes it glitches but its still a speed buff that u use on mount!
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As much as I want it too, it won't happen cause its a party buff.

And if I'm not mistaken, chorus of wind stacks with other speed buffs so we'd still be the slowest in the party.