Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    thewuzzy wrote: »
    after reading all these pages i found out i solo have this problem

cant turn on botting with ctrl+z....and cant turn it off....have to use ctrl+x and manually put it from there....thats annoiing

This is an old problem unrelated to the patch.

You'll find some help here.
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=508571
  • eberg33k
    edited February 2015
    also please fix it back to how it was before patch where if you abandon Henry quest you can get a new 1 instead of the same 1 you just abandoned. not being able to get a new quest when abandoned is very annoying beyond all reasoning.

This is the only useful part of your post. The rest is just stupid and lazy. Dropping and getting a new quest would fix your problem anyways.
  • Lumydia - Storm Legion
    Lumydia - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    miyaviuta wrote: »
    There is no animation for Demon females when they use the Kiss action. The message appears in the chat but no animation plays. I am not sure if this also applies to males.
    Males have this problem too. Demons dancing with other races are broken too (off synch with humans, dwarves not moving, etc.)

Tavern quests from before the expansion are broken. After completing a part, there will be a popup saying "level isnot high enough" or something like that and you can't get the next part. It's very annoying given that you can only get 1 tavern book from Charlie per day and it can take a while to finish the achievements.
  • ballsmckooly
    ballsmckooly Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    elites are not dropping shards for me is this an issue with every one or just me????
  • Lumydia - Storm Legion
    Lumydia - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    elites are not dropping shards for me is this an issue with every one or just me????
    Shard vendors were removed so it doesn't matter either way.
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    Orzog - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2015

cant turn on botting with ctrl+z....and cant turn it off....have to use ctrl+x and manually put it from there....thats annoiing

Default hotkey shift+z if you havent changed it, maybe thats the problem xD
    - Lv90 burst mm - Illyfue since 2011
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015

This is not a bug with the new patch. It is a long time bug from when you do not reboot your computer. It happens after roughly 24 days and 20 hours of not rebooting your computer. Reboot, it'll fix your problem. But it will return in approximately 24 days and 20 hours again, then you need to reboot again.

That or check your shortcuts in game. But I assume that's the first thing you checked and its not the problem.
  • dergflaith
    dergflaith Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Was told by support to post here, so here goes...

Problem:
    If go to one screen, all of job sets are set low...

Yet the actual page w/jobs show fully maxed [which they are fully maxed, even rankings show yjey are]
    Alchemy, Botany, Chef, Miner, Socialite, Merchant,etc were all maxed to full levels

Now, some aren't showing at all, and others are lvl 4 rather than the max level 8's.

Also had weaponsmith at Lvl 6, but have that frozen.

Please fix
    Thanks!
  • Freida - Illyfue
    Freida - Illyfue Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Don't know if this is related to this patch but bride's garters and bride's heels seems to be bugged for me. I can't exchange it for the dyable versions (just says the item is not in my bag), can't ID it or upgrade it. Only thing I can do is dye it, but it wont even show the right color, just stays original white.

Also, is the dyable fashion exchange at Armorer really supposed to cost 100 or 60 dyes per piece? B;Frightened
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freida - Inferno vampire

Illyfue ~ Rohans ~ Cuteness & Power
  • soulreaper302
    soulreaper302 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    eberg33k wrote: »
    This is the only useful part of your post. The rest is just stupid and lazy. Dropping and getting a new quest would fix your problem anyways.

you cant drop and get a new quest with Henry. currently doesn't work like that and and it doesn't fix anything. i purposely abandon every quest from Henry that requires boiling blood item or out of pocket gold for ores. can't stand those quests especially since i don't have the gold or the mining level for zinc ore that Henry asks for. this is not the only good part of my post.
  • eberg33k
    edited February 2015
    you cant drop and get a new quest with Henry. currently doesn't work like that and and it doesn't fix anything.

Yea that was my point, that was the only part of your post that was worth anything, if that gets fixed your other whining gets fixed.
  • hustler619
    hustler619 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    male demon neck/ jaw area has a whole around the neck / jaw going straight thru seeing whats on the other side of body i have

2015-02-16%2015-22-58_zps1vatdmys.png

i checked the armors it lvl 75 blue tormentor armor chest that is cosing it not sure if other armors have the

affect
  • nekogurl
    nekogurl Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My bf just got a groom suit after the expansion. The newer one that says dye in description. We already know have to upgrade the suit to dyable for dye to actually work. However, in order to upgrade the groom suit need an id-able piece and 100 dye. When he tried to upgrade the suit with golden fleece, the upgrade option would not even let him put the suit in the slot. It told him the equipment could not be enhanced. Hence, no idable piece to upgrade it to dyable. I tried this with an older wedding dress that did not mention dye in description and the same thing happened. I asked someone else too, and they weren't able to get theirs dyable either. Hope this is just a fixable glitch >.< Really want to play with colors on the demons :3
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    eberg33k wrote: »
    Yea that was my point, that was the only part of your post that was worth anything, if that gets fixed your other whining gets fixed.

The whole concept of dropping the quest and picking up a new one costing an extra Henry is also a farce. That's not a "cost", that's altogether losing the dedication. It'd be like dropping a personal luck and needing to lose a stored personal luck to get another.
  • bitterpaw
    bitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The Essense scrolls in the Advanced Trainging ground that give the required item to break Mastery and Resistance gates don't work.

I have my Earth Mastery to Lv40 and I want to break the gate without having to buy the items from the AH so I went to farm them. I picked up the longest lasting scroll I could use and went ahead to smack the Earth Dummy but no items were ever earned.

Before the patch, the way these used to work was that when you attacked the dummy, you would get a counter. Everytime you reached a certain amount, you got an item. However, I don't get a counter now when attacking the dummy.

Worked for my main (Kindred Vampire with Dark essence) and Tormentor (Dark essence) too
  • bitterpaw
    bitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    mylilbliss wrote: »
    also no fly quests so no way that I can tell to boost flying lvl or get emblems

You can exchange them for ode to guardian points at the npc in the market place (mercury union).

Anyway, I'd like to have back flying dailies too.
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The opening times for the battlegrounds are kind of messed up (at least on EU servers, don't know about US). While it's stated that FF and the new BG are open from 12:00 AM till 12:30 PM it's only open for half an hour from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM. That's kind of... lame.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • jehannumm
    jehannumm Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    1. While the -oodles and shards have been removed, there are 3 listed on the Nightfall NPC list complete with auto-route to just outside the southeast corner of Charlie's Tavern.

2. Using a Town Portal that is still bound to Freedom Harbor will cause the client to crash.
    (So for all of you reading this, be sure to re-bind your home trackstone)

3. Soul Gate quests:
    3a. Quests listed when you hover on the Open button are not accurate.
    3b. Quest names in the tracker do not always match the descriptions, but they complete when the description requirement is achieved.

4. Not a new problem, but one that I'm sure bothers a lot of us is that the statistics (Henry quests remaining, etc) shown on the F12 menu are very, very wrong.

5. <reserved for paired NPCs on new Main Quest line whose names I forgot that do not direct you to talk to the other for next step>

6. L72 male dwarf running perfume quest was given quest to talk to Colonel Spharen, but upon arriving at Colonel and completing, he did not receive any follow-up quest. Perfume was applied, still no quest appeared and the lady left group, quite perturbed. Due to this and unfortunate timing of nose-picking idle animation, second date seems unlikely.
  • wolfenstorm
    wolfenstorm Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Henry's Godlike Glory messed up again today.

Health Potion (0/5) CANNOT be crafted because boiling blood is not an easily obtainable mat. There are none in the Auction House and no one has any, at all.

The only way to get it seems to be through the Wraith Castle instance. Good luck trying to get in there when instances are randomized, and even getting in does not guarantee obtaining enough mats to craft the five potions that are needed.

Abandoning the quest does not re-roll it either. So we keep getting the same crafting Health Potion quest that cannot be completed, ensuring we are not obtaining our dedication.

FIX THIS
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    jehannumm wrote: »
    2. Using a Town Portal that is still bound to Freedom Harbor will cause the client to crash.
    (So for all of you reading this, be sure to re-bind your home trackstone)

didnt crash on all my 16 alts when was using it just didnt get cd on teleport and was just trowing me in land of origination near centaurs all time
  • narutouzumaki994
    narutouzumaki994 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I won a trinket from RCI basic (doing Deepsea Gateway) and it popped into my bag, showed the message in world chat, then immediately disappeared from my bag. Screenshots:

2015-02-17%2B16-16-20.bmp

2015-02-17%2B16-16-19.bmp

Officially reported. Please fix this as soon as possible -.-

EDIT:

I re-qued to the instance and once we got it, it re-appeared in my bag. Still a glitch, but sorta fixed apparently
  • soulreaper302
    soulreaper302 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Henry's Godlike Glory messed up again today.

Health Potion (0/5) CANNOT be crafted because boiling blood is not an easily obtainable mat. There are none in the Auction House and no one has any, at all.

The only way to get it seems to be through the Wraith Castle instance. Good luck trying to get in there when instances are randomized, and even getting in does not guarantee obtaining enough mats to craft the five potions that are needed.

Abandoning the quest does not re-roll it either. So we keep getting the same crafting Health Potion quest that cannot be completed, ensuring we are not obtaining our dedication.

FIX THIS

i have already posted a statement on this issue already. Agreed it does need major fixing.
  • felicityjones
    felicityjones Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    No soul crystal lv7 have been dropping since first day of patch. 5 are required for each purple offhand.
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    Orzog - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    No soul crystal lv7 have been dropping since first day of patch. 5 are required for each purple offhand.

I have killed about 50 WBs and only once dropped sc7x4 so it's just rare.
    - Lv90 burst mm - Illyfue since 2011
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gipppy
    gipppy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    can you guys fix battlefield access also plox
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have killed about 50 WBs and only once dropped sc7x4 so it's just rare.

Perhaps the drop rate needs to become a touch higher.
  • jamsam92
    jamsam92 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Forgotten Prison is now dropping level 60 gear instead of level 70 gear.
    Please fix this so I can level my Scavenger job.
  • belegil
    belegil Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    When some people send me a location link in non-popout pm, the link looks like code and is unusable. They can link items just fine, and if they send the location link in popout pm, it appears as it should. This does not happen with everyone. It seems to be a problem with just certain characters.

Also, skills will suddenly become unusable. Whether I'm using hotkeys or point-clicking them, they light up but do not activate. This is for all skills. A couple others in my guild have experienced this as well. It seems to happen most frequently in HR; however, I have had this happen in instances and while just out running errands (mount won't launch when clicked- the box lights up, but the mount does not appear - even after many attempts). It typically lasts for 5-20 mins.

A few of my guildies that are mages have reported that their mana is not replenishing correctly, even when they use pots. I don't know if this is exclusive to mages, but it seemed to only be reported by mages.

And a general complaint of an intended change: quite a few of my guildies have not been able to run instances due to running out of energy or vigor. Some end up having to park their chars in training ground and leave the game for the day even though they would prefer to keep playing. The others have just quit farming mats or have become very choosey about which instances that they run. Some of the people I knew that would join just about any party when fillers or help was needed hesitate now because they need to conserve energy/vigor for their own things. Quite a few of my guildies and friends play at night or early morning and start running low in the morning/early afternoon hours. Having the replenishers only available during the evening doesn't help them - they are usually sleeping or at work during that time (like me).
  • Danikis - Lionheart
    Danikis - Lionheart Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I dont know if anyone has had this issue but this morning when i was catching crystal sharks/ gathering plants the water kept disapearing and it would kick me off my flying mount and when i tried to get back on my mount it would let me on if for a few seconds then kick me off my flying mount again.
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I dont know if anyone has had this issue but this morning when i was catching crystal sharks/ gathering plants the water kept disapearing and it would kick me off my flying mount and when i tried to get back on my mount it would let me on if for a few seconds then kick me off my flying mount again.

The problem there is ... there are water but we cant see it. (i pass there some days ago, the soul of crystal sharks was... but no the water)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)