Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• Ronyon - Storm Legion
    Ronyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The blank space is useless imo in explaining which instances are supposed to have the 30 minute debuff giving people 100 HP and 10 mana.

Should that debuff be in Elemental Summit Easy Mode? Komog? Ivenia? Elemental Summit Normal Mode?

I can understand for Hard Mode that debuff but is it necessary in easy mode? Please list out the instances that are supposed to have that debuff since currently I am categorizing that as a glitch.

Well, the thing you quoted is probably referring to the difficulty changes in ESNM/HM... not the debuff from dying.
    - The weakened debuff in every Group Instance has been strengthened, and NPC's capable of removing this debuff have been added.

That debuff should be applied in any instance that allows more than 6 players at a time. All those things we call "raids" they call "group instances" in the patch notes. All the 6 player instances are just called instances, not group instances. Also, in game when you switch to "raid" the menu option actually says "Switch to Group" See the difference? Dying is supposed to be avoided. If you're dead in ESEM... you deserve the debuff.
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    Orzog - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    - Old bug but now even with fashions. When character change gear or even fashion, mm accuracy buff is gone.

-When you switch realm too fast and you get realm switch cooldown, you can't do anything else than force quit from game.
    - Lv90 burst mm - Illyfue since 2011
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xstirfriedx
    xstirfriedx Posts: 9
    edited February 2015
    I tried to buy the Elf wings for my MM. I got the Kindred wings instead. So I went out and did enough quests to get enough soul leaves to try again. I was very careful to make sure I was buying the elf wings, and once again I got the Kindred wings, so now I have two sets of Kindred wings. The really odd thing is that the Elf wings are shown on the first page, and the Kindred wings are shown on the second page, so I am pretty sure I am not clicking on the wrong item.
    I really want the Elf wings, but now have no more soul leaves and do not want to waste anymore getting the same wrong item, and am afraid to buy any of the wings on my other Characters.
    Thank you for your help.
  • salamu84
    salamu84 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Update: Ok, thanks to a very nice Beta Tester and their explaination, I have been able to access my toons. I can't say that the new way of having to access is very user friendly. Shouldn't have to be a techy to be able to play a game. But it is what it is.

I was having some issues before the expansion, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. I figure after all that, I am all good. I go and log in. Then the screen pops up where you select your toons. Only, I have nothing. The only options I have are to create new character or exit. I think, well maybe I am on wrong server or something. But I don't see any way of selecting or changing that. So, I hope that this is not a permanent issue. Maybe I am just dense and can't see the way to fix this.
  • miyaviuta
    miyaviuta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There is no animation for Demon females when they use the Kiss action. The message appears in the chat but no animation plays. I am not sure if this also applies to males.
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Inconsistent behaviour of the arc detecting parts of pem.exe and game.exe.

On the isolated computer we use for suspicious malware like arc, sometimes the game client there can be started by game.exe with the command line extension, sometimes by purely starting pem.exe.
    Could not find out what shifts between the two although a browser with an active flash player window seems to interfere from time to time.

Friends and guildies are reporting issues with dual clienting, cant confirm this personally, though.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The Essense scrolls in the Advanced Trainging ground that give the required item to break Mastery and Resistance gates don't work.

I have my Earth Mastery to Lv40 and I want to break the gate without having to buy the items from the AH so I went to farm them. I picked up the longest lasting scroll I could use and went ahead to smack the Earth Dummy but no items were ever earned.

Before the patch, the way these used to work was that when you attacked the dummy, you would get a counter. Everytime you reached a certain amount, you got an item. However, I don't get a counter now when attacking the dummy.
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    salamu84 wrote: »
    Update: Ok, thanks to a very nice Beta Tester and their explaination, I have been able to access my toons. I can't say that the new way of having to access is very user friendly. Shouldn't have to be a techy to be able to play a game. But it is what it is.

I was having some issues before the expansion, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. I figure after all that, I am all good. I go and log in. Then the screen pops up where you select your toons. Only, I have nothing. The only options I have are to create new character or exit. I think, well maybe I am on wrong server or something. But I don't see any way of selecting or changing that. So, I hope that this is not a permanent issue. Maybe I am just dense and can't see the way to fix this.

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=530571
    I tried to buy the Elf wings for my MM. I got the Kindred wings instead. So I went out and did enough quests to get enough soul leaves to try again. I was very careful to make sure I was buying the elf wings, and once again I got the Kindred wings, so now I have two sets of Kindred wings. The really odd thing is that the Elf wings are shown on the first page, and the Kindred wings are shown on the second page, so I am pretty sure I am not clicking on the wrong item.
    I really want the Elf wings, but now have no more soul leaves and do not want to waste anymore getting the same wrong item, and am afraid to buy any of the wings on my other Characters.
    Thank you for your help.

Weird, im mm and i bought all wings from shop, bought elf ones 1st and tried. All work correctly. Do you have eng client or another language?
    The Essense scrolls in the Advanced Trainging ground that give the required item to break Mastery and Resistance gates don't work.

I have my Earth Mastery to Lv40 and I want to break the gate without having to buy the items from the AH so I went to farm them. I picked up the longest lasting scroll I could use and went ahead to smack the Earth Dummy but no items were ever earned.

Before the patch, the way these used to work was that when you attacked the dummy, you would get a counter. Everytime you reached a certain amount, you got an item. However, I don't get a counter now when attacking the dummy.

I tried on alt beat all earth dummies in every race area and i get essences. Tried phys one too and it worked as well.
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlusterWol - Eyrda
    BlusterWol - Eyrda Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    NPC for trading gears shards into light blue set gear is missing, tried to locate them with me and autoguide, ended up with empty places.
    <3
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Trying to go to character selection screen after you get put on realm hop cooldown will DC you. Really annoying for farming WBs or even right after accidentally going to the wrong realm.

Well not DC per se, but nothing will move and you'll have to force quit your client, so same thing really.
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Alexander need to be given the option to give/increase the gem collector skill since Lawrence is gone.
  • skypea88
    skypea88 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Dunno if this has been already said, too many pages to read..I'll just post:

Ancient invasion boxes are bugged or its intended that we can OPEN (not get, OPEN) only 7 boxes every week?
    Point is: I was farming on alt AI item runs and now I have many boxes on them that I can't open..It's really really annoying -.-

Please fix it.....

35l6qhk.jpg
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    skypea88 wrote: »
    Dunno if this has been already said, too many pages to read..I'll just post:

Ancient invasion boxes are bugged or its intended that we can OPEN (not get, OPEN) only 7 boxes every week?
    Point is: I was farming on alt AI item runs and now I have many boxes on them that I can't open..It's really really annoying -.-

Please fix it.....

35l6qhk.jpg

Nothing to fix, it read clearly in patch notes that max amount for boxes will be 7 per week.
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seavixen
    seavixen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    What happened to the Master Apprentice system? And are we going to be able to do Pet Tamer daily to level up our pets?
  • aramore
    aramore Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    1 TIMMY the auto route is sending you to charlies tavern and not over near ferie

2 GRAND CRAFTSMAN TOOLKIT this auto route also sends you to charlies tavern instead of to the toolkit near the alchemist. WINE BARREL also go's to the same place and not to the barrel.
  • mylilbliss
    mylilbliss Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Not sure if these are intentional or not.

No mentor quests, so not sure how/why mentor is included or how to lvl
    also no fly quests so no way that I can tell to boost flying lvl or get emblems
    NC quests giving SG instead of gold as they should
    when lower lvls in party for random ****, they simply get booted from party if it "randomly" chooses something above their lvl, it should randomly choose for lowest person in party among avail instances.

I know there were more things I noticed but I can't think of them now, I'll edit if I find/see them again.
  • lilcsi78
    lilcsi78 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Not sure if it's known or not, but fissue que is bugged. Guess it should take us into one of the fissues what is matching the lowest lvl of the party members. We qued in 5 with lvl88-90s, and got a lowbie (lvl46) as sixth. Got CoW, and the lowbie stuck out.... This is just unfair.
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    mylilbliss wrote: »
    Not sure if these are intentional or not.

No mentor quests, so not sure how/why mentor is included or how to lvl
    also no fly quests so no way that I can tell to boost flying lvl or get emblems
    NC quests giving SG instead of gold as they should
    when lower lvls in party for random ****, they simply get booted from party if it "randomly" chooses something above their lvl, it should randomly choose for lowest person in party among avail instances.

I know there were more things I noticed but I can't think of them now, I'll edit if I find/see them again.

-Mentor stuff removed so ppl learn rly play this game instead getting lv80+ without knowing anything about game and ofc remove alt abusing for mentorpoints.

-NC sg isnt bug, its in patch notes. Prolly same reason, remove alt abusing.
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skypea88
    skypea88 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Nothing to fix, it read clearly in patch notes that max amount for boxes will be 7 per week.

Awesome, another thing to add on the "WHY I SHOULD JUST QUIT THIS GAME" list.
  • hashtagdarkside
    hashtagdarkside Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So to Re-ID anything <74, you need a Scroll of Amethyst/Sapphire. Well The Amethyst one is now
    75-84, rendering it unable to be used. Id like a fix please...TY :)
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    -Mentor stuff removed so ppl learn rly play this game instead getting lv80+ without knowing anything about game and ofc remove alt abusing for mentorpoints.

With ingame "help" and lots of quest texts still misleading and false, i would not believe in any incentive to let players "learn the game". Its not rocket science, its not even paper plane science.
    When people concentrate on level only they wil have to learn the skipped knowledge the hard way.

I am having issues with some weird kind of "item mix", which means the stats for two items get mixed up after some instances in the "random" section.
    Somehow a purple attribute scrolls description gets mixed up with a piece of bliue equip, the colour frame around the items shifts and when you try to post the item, its real description apears in chat. Also happened with a blue attrinute scroll and a green item.
    Both affected items cannot be used until you do relog or realm change and your inventory resets to normal.

This is an erratic bug i encountered twice now.

Random instances again. Some monsters bug around in both fisherman and fissure (possibly others, too but i saw this happen in the mentioned ones), delaying the spawns for up to 8 minutes after the last wave has been killed (big final spider in fisherman) or blocking spawning of the complete wave. Rest of the wave in the latter case also appears after about 5+ minutes.

Due to the insane time window design fail, those waiting times are super annoying.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i knwo this is minor but all the wbs 20-59 all stil spawn in the in accessabel maps thing liek scropion king baramoth naga lord etc havent bene moved to polar border lands yet jsut a tip i knwo this becuase of wc messages oh nm i se it now some of them have moved oh now i see you guys jsut took 3 hout nto an issue
  • soulreaper302
    soulreaper302 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    [IMG][/img]1zx42ep.jpg

what is this ? says I'm in realm 22 and that there is 3 more realms after realm 10 and it wont let me turn in any quests cause of it. this only started happening after the patch
    i knwo this is minor but all the wbs 20-59 all stil spawn in the in accessabel maps thing liek scropion king baramoth naga lord etc havent bene moved to polar border lands yet jsut a tip i knwo this becuase of wc messages oh nm i se it now some of them have moved oh now i see you guys jsut took 3 hout nto an issue

scorpion king boss has been moved to polar borderlands. i know cause i killed it there. you just have to look for it
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    scorpion king boss has been moved to polar borderlands. i know cause i killed it there. you just have to look for it

I didnt see a spawn time for Mayes Tinclaw in the World Boss list. I'm wondering if he made the transition. He's still needed for an achievement.
  • wolfenstorm
    wolfenstorm Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Today's Godlike Glory quests keeps giving Health Potion (0/5) without allowing a re-roll of the quest. It cannot be crafted because the boiling blood item is not easily obtainable. I have lost so much dedi abandoning the quest repeatedly. Fix this issue and ensure I receive my lost dedi.
  • thewuzzy
    thewuzzy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    after reading all these pages i found out i solo have this problem

cant turn on botting with ctrl+z....and cant turn it off....have to use ctrl+x and manually put it from there....thats annoiing
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    divine glory packs that drop from wb

I capped on 20 last week
    new week started still says its capped and I cannot open them is this a bug? or some other sort of timer?
  • Yarddog - Lionheart
    Yarddog - Lionheart Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    why did they take the adventure quest (Columbus ) away . alot of ppl still need the books from there for achievements . i could under stand if sj was no longer an area we could not get to .but its still here . i miss looosein gold on them maps lol hope they bring it back ty for your time
  • soulreaper302
    soulreaper302 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    get rid of the Henry quest's that ask or demand for zinc ore which costs like 6+ gold for 6 ores in auction house. not everyone can afford the ores or has the mining level to farm the ores and more than half the people in game don't know where to find the zinc ore anyways. also remove the Henry quest that asks for health potion x5. no one can get boiling blood except from boss drop in wraith castle instance. so pretty much that quest is kinda impossible to complete. also please fix it back to how it was before patch where if you abandon Henry quest you can get a new 1 instead of the same 1 you just abandoned. not being able to get a new quest when abandoned is very annoying beyond all reasoning.
  • waskiu1
    waskiu1 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    What about Soulforce Trinket that doesn't work with non-CS toon?
    Last time when it was broken, it was fixed fairly fast and now? One week passed and nothing was done. If its known issue and it was fixed before then why it takes so long?
    Please look into it.