Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i repeat myself but it s not on the known issue list : lvl 8 soulforce should give 5 open attributes, only 4 can be open, like it was the case before

from patch note : "- Total level of Gloops is now 8 instead of 6. After reaching Lv 8, attributes of a maximum of 5 Gloops can be activated at the same time."

can this please be add into the "known issue list" . I would like to be sure you do care about that issue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nzikovo
    nzikovo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    No flying events.....so not able to get except for buying at the flying tutor azure sky emblem and magikcraft crystals.
  • cromwellc
    cromwellc Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    160 Archievment don't give the soul leafs.
  • ltice49
    ltice49 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Anyone know something about this ?
    Because i still got shards from Quests but there is no npc to trade with at the given location.

Any update coming here ?
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Even though its been mentioned before, it's still not on the known issues list;

There is no Lord of Storms with the other 4 Lords in Nightfall. There's an obvious spot for him.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the LAG!!! is INSANE!!

every raid dungeon is just a fkton of lag.. ive done all the new instances and the good ol ES too.. and lagged in every single one of them.....

is insane..

u guys frreakkin destroyed the game engine or something.......

the game is 100 times more unplayable than it was..

it takes 10mins to load, raid instances are constant 5kping+ until u get dcd,
    cant even bot HR because the bot stops working if u're lagging too..

zzzz

• vagadagasf
    vagadagasf Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    85 lvl prot skill asylum aura doesnt work anywhere except Elemental Spire pls fix it ty :)
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the LAG!!! is INSANE!!

every raid dungeon is just a fkton of lag.. ive done all the new instances and the good ol ES too.. and lagged in every single one of them.....

is insane..

zzzz

This.

I was dualing today, like I usually have, checked my ram and one of my clients was munching on 2gigs of my ram, with all effects on low (other was chewing on the usual 800ish mb).
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    To anyone loading a long time don't use the new UI if its on.

Hell Road Acclaim/Mastery/Resist points are NOT doubled.. just the roses. Thats kinda really important.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    When U upgrade ur new Gear to 88 the reforge isnt transfered like it should, i asked a friend playing CN version and he clearly stated reforges get transfered in there, when u upgrade ur new gear, so its this getting fixed or i wont even bother to get this new gear, which doesnt really matter at all,mine is more than good enough atm, so can wait for the 90 version.

Edit: Also new heart and Ice Pvp 12vs12 catch the flag instance messages display in chinese all of them
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the LAG!!! is INSANE!!

is insane..

zzzz

Pre-expansion, when everyone was b1tching about lag, I was like wtf is their problem. Because I never lagged and I was playing permanent dual-client. My ms never went over 100.

Now we're here, after expansion... And E V E R Y T H I N G lags.... Anything I do I lag, I had to say goodbye to all my fancy graphic settings and it didn't help one bit, I'm still lagging.

So yeah, w.e the hell it is you broke, fix it or buy a new one... Idfc... Just fix it cos I'm liking the content but your crappy gear is making it unplayable.
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i totaly agree
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I dont know if this has been hit on but Are the Tavern Quests broke or do we just not get Achievements for the new ones?
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I get 0 lag. Haven't lagged at all since patch. Only thing that annoys me is the long loading screens when logging in/changing realms/loading instances with the new UI. Other then that, no lag at all.

Group instances, raids, cities, all work fine.
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Also, was doing Start Quests for the Achievements and didnt get them, I know how many I had before this and when I looked said I already done them but I didnt get the pts for them and if I had it wouldnt be saying first time in that area like how it does
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    Orzog - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't have daily quest for armorsmith job, idk is it in purpose but prolly nobody are nerd enough farm mats and make 7500 gears for lvl up xD

I would love craft lv85 blue boots with crit.dmg attribute but 11700/27600xp is kinda too much without that quest.

nvm. Crafting give more exp than before so its not so hard actually
    - Lv90 burst mm - Illyfue since 2011
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    and yet our french cm was saying to us for weeks that they took time to deliver this expension cause they were very cautious about bugs and wanted to make sure to give us an almost bug free one. ... ... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    and yet our french cm was saying to us for weeks that they took time to deliver this expension cause they were very cautious about bugs and wanted to make sure to give us an almost bug free one. ... ... lol

well they made good job when compare to old times, game is playable and most bugs prolly easy to fix. It's not easy to make thousands lines code without typos/errors xD

Watch office space movie to see how much only "," in wrong place effect in code XD

- Guild base quest info have bad translation: it say magic, economy, civilization and belief. It should say mana, economy, cultivation and faith

-Old bug but gbq auto-route still get stuck to newest buildings.

-Another old bug, joining raid send randomly friend requets for people.

-Friendlist show wrong instances, one person in hr and show in friendlist "Current location: Chamber of Wind"

-Can't learn gem collection skill from guild npc. It should remove from all or add to npc back to be fair for new characters.

-Hotkey for shylia would be nice, exemple H like before

-Is there any way get blue agave since no midas quest anymore? We need agave for dragon pots (Found it from polar bordelands so its not problem)
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sobe25 wrote: »
    To anyone loading a long time don't use the new UI if its on.

Hell Road Acclaim/Mastery/Resist points are NOT doubled.. just the roses. Thats kinda really important.

Mastery and resist is doubled. You can tell just in the first room: before the patch you only got 1 point, now you get 2. Acclaim though is not doubled.
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    eberg33k wrote: »
    Mastery and resist is doubled. You can tell just in the first room: before the patch you only got 1 point, now you get 2. Acclaim though is not doubled.

Yea I noticed that not too long ago when I did HR, was just told by some guildies that it wasn't doubled. Just Hell Acclaim is bugged atm.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    Yea I noticed that not too long ago when I did HR, was just told by some guildies that it wasn't doubled. Just Hell Acclaim is bugged atm.

It's not rly bug since all get acclaim from one run so doesnt matter if they double it or not xD
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roughpaw
    roughpaw Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Furthermore, fashion at least the wedding suit doesn't dye when applied

I noticed some fashion changed: Twilight set in my bag now seems that can be dyed o.O
  • manavich
    manavich Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i was in freedom harbor . i never ported to anyplace else suddenly im not where i belong . now i cant get back and im less than happy . i wasted my gold on spartial compass but its trash and wont help me get back . so patch lost my saved loctaions too ? grrr. help me get back .
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    manavich wrote: »
    i was in freedom harbor . i never ported to anyplace else suddenly im not where i belong . now i cant get back and im less than happy . i wasted my gold on spartial compass but its trash and wont help me get back . so patch lost my saved loctaions too ? grrr. help me get back .

Patch removed FH so you can't go there except from freedom harbor on fire instance, it show why you can't or want go there anymore xD
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zeeeqon
    zeeeqon Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    manavich wrote: »

dude do you even read forums? or atleast patch details......most important thing in patch was removal of some maps (Lv1-Lv60 ones)
    NYOS server : Warrior ZeQoN
  • bitterpaw
    bitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    aramore wrote: »
    Just noticed that some of the lower level soul gates still say freedom harbor and balloon bonanza.
    When you click to open the gate the quest still say balloon bonanza or find chest in freedom harbor. Hovering over the quest in the quest queue will show the actual quest you need to do.

Gate 50 too: If what I read elsewhere (mentor points thread) is true, that 30 Glory quest is indeed 30 dedi quest. And so on ...
  • kibblesandbits
    kibblesandbits Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    A few things I've noticed:

The loading screen verify error has returned in force. I now have to restart my client after every instance. Entering two instances in a row will crash my client almost every time. Verifying files did NOT fix the issue.
    Normally this would just be a "pain in the ..." and manual in. However if you do a random instance and crash on the load in, you will be unable to do the treasure dials at the end of the instance if you manual back in. I didn't check if it still deducted energy or not.

The Wine barrel Nightfall Daily quest has an incorrect autoroute. The route to the "grand master's tool kit" takes you to the first floor of the tavern instead of the rosemason building in the academic district.

The marksman skill Burst of Rage has a cooldown reduction while crack-shot time is activated. This reduction will be ignored after you respawn if you die with crack-shot time activated. You can fix the issue by turning it off and back on but it is very annoying. Forgetting about it can prove disastrous in PvP. I didn't test if it had any effect on other skills, but soul bullets will still be consumed on casting.

I remember it being posted earlier, but several pieces of fashion are now dyeable. The twilight grace set being one of them. However changing the dyed color does not affect the fashion at all, though the color change is shown in the tool tip mousing over the item. I can provide a screen-shot of this if need be.
    Regina_Doloris MM
    Courante_Fugue Bard

Vice lead of Elysia on Storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bitterpaw
    bitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The Wine barrel Nightfall Daily quest has an incorrect autoroute. The route to the "grand master's tool kit" takes you to the first floor of the tavern instead of the rosemason building in the academic district.

I've noticed that the autoroute to the barrel is broken: it always brings you to the lower floor of the tavern, where there's Charlie (the barrel is upside and before the patch the autoroute worked properly, bringing you just in front of the barrel).
  • Merlin_Erl - Nyos
    Merlin_Erl - Nyos Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hi idk if this was already said but I can't take the job Jewelcrafter on my demon from the tutor its just doesn't do anything ask me if I want necklace or rings and either one I choose the job isn't taken and also I am wondering when will there be recipes for armor/weaponsmithing for blood raiders and tormentors
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Just 2 things that are not huge, but annoying.

xbgydj.jpg