test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• coaster1coaster1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    amethyst soul crystal is untradeable to otis while amethyst crystal is tradeable to otis.
  • Ronyon - Storm LegionRonyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    1) The progress list for various events and quests on the System Menu (F12) is STILL wrong. First report I can find was: May 22, 2014

2) Character Select Screen has a drop-down menu to choose Realm. The only Realm listed is Trade. After switching to another realm in game, if you go back to Character Select and choose a different character it automatically switches back to Trade.

guess i'll add more as i remember it.
  • sillyputysillyputy Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    coaster1 wrote: »
    amethyst soul crystal is untradeable to otis while amethyst crystal is tradeable to otis.

Correction: It's tradeable for Amethyst parchments but not for Dark Amethyst scrolls.
  • aramorearamore Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    On the new skin the TRAIN button for masteries and resistances is saying MELD instead of TRAIN.
  • essabee93essabee93 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I bought 28 Stormstone agents, 1G each. Trying to use it on my Mistshrouds/Eagle Eyes, but every time it gives me the "Required item not found" Error =/

It says Right Click to use, I right click. That error pops up

Nevermind! I found out. You need all four of the required gems for 1 stone. Instead of just 1 Gems
  • fwtodayfwtoday Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Mirror Training Grounds doesn't work. When I tried clicking on the NPC to begin advanced training in Mirror, it failed the quest. Neither my pet nor my toon got exp of any sort.
  • tripper53tripper53 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    GFC castle quest is not letting you pick up quest in Nightfall with over ( 79 ) required needed dedication. Was able to run the instance with a charachter which had quest before update. After completeing quest which gives runes, left GFC and was unable to use a flying mount and was not able to leave the the GFC area. As soon as I walked away from the GFC entrance I was teleported back to the GFC entrance.

2nd Issue is with Lighthouse instance. Any items picked up in the instance were unable to be sold to an NPC or discarded on the ground. After logging out items were eliminated from bags.
  • emillyrosekittyemillyrosekitty Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My installer/updater wont go past 1% it keeps rising and falling with kb/s and after 5 minutes it says error try again. I click retry and it repeats every time. I managed to get into the game but it says "client is out of date" which makes sense. I also upgraded my pc so i know it has the space and specs to run the game.

I tried switching to "patch 2" instead of the one it chooses and had the same issue, when i click cancel it stops it and says "update complete press start to play"
  • Chaostrina - LionheartChaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I just tried fortifying a piece of gear for the Lv20 Individual Growth Achievement, I did it with 3 diff pieces and did not get the Achievement
    edited February 2015
    Removed
  • zeeeqonzeeeqon Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My installer/updater wont go past 1% it keeps rising and falling with kb/s and after 5 minutes it says error try again. I click retry and it repeats every time. I managed to get into the game but it says "client is out of date" which makes sense. I also upgraded my pc so i know it has the space and specs to run the game.

I tried switching to "patch 2" instead of the one it chooses and had the same issue, when i click cancel it stops it and says "update complete press start to play"
    Many people are facing these problem but stilll no manual patch
    Hope it gets out soon
    NYOS server : Warrior ZeQoN
  • desiamgeldesiamgel Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They are missing from Otis and cash shop.
  • garlaanxgarlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Not sure if this has been addressed or not, I only read half the thread...17 pages lol...

Phoenix Orders (and maybe Dragon Orders) do not reset after 10 levels anymore... was this intended? or is it a bug?

I was able to lvl a brand new toon 1=75 in 1 day with 3x xp event.. with 4x event I was going to go for 1=80 in 1 day lol...

My demon is stuck at 53 currently with nothing to do except the new GT, which is kinda ****. Takes too long to do and even with 4x xp event, the xp gain wasn't great.

Next main quest doesn't start until lvl 55...

so was this intended to stop power leveling? or is it in fact a bug?

Thank You Dom/Croxe
    Storm Server

[90] Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
  • nickisitnickisit Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Christmas Fashion such as my [NICE HAIR] is incompatible with my Lycan Race after upgrading it with a [Golden Fleece]. Please Fix this issue or refund my leaves spent. Thank you.
  • aceosaurusaceosaurus Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I won something weird from the lottery wheel at the end of Random Challenge Instance (Adv) that I can't sell to an NPC or destroy; it's just stuck in my bag as a bound item. It's a piece of gear called "[Ghost Filth Bracers]" that, if I link to someone else in-game, changes to "[Star Crystal]"-- weird glitch/bug/thingy. Guildies have been reporting similar items stuck in their bags, too~

34qseon.png

EDIT: After lots of playing around with it, I figured out it was linked to the [Star Crystal] x 8 I won from the lottery wheel -- I used the 8 star crystals on some other piece of gear and it changed the item name to [Warded Wise Ghost Filth Bracers] along with giving it a fortification level. THEN I was allowed to sell it to an NPC. Posted this just in case people needed a temporary solution...

28k7a05.png
  • mggwmggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    aramore wrote: »
    Heres a screen shot with issue. real gold moved to top but still only gives soul gold.

2b9bbd85-4e32-4491-bcf1-ca20653c4385_zps5898814c.png

You can still get player gold from the guild lottery with the soul gold icon. The icons are just in the wrong place.
  • bitterpawbitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wait in front of Henry. Timmy, like in freedom harbor, is a runner...he runs back and forth in front of Henry now. Just wait for him, you'll see him.

ty, I know who's Timmy (pet quest in FH), I've also seen him around, but the quest I got went with an autoroute link inside text and this link did not work. This is the reason why I've reported the bug.
  • bitterpawbitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    NPC teleporter to training grounds now requires VIP status to enter training grounds ?
    fwtoday wrote: »
    Mirror Training Grounds doesn't work. When I tried clicking on the NPC to begin advanced training in Mirror, it failed the quest. Neither my pet nor my toon got exp of any sort.

Maybe this can help (quoted from patch notes):

New Mirror Training Grounds
    - Players with a VIP Card or 80+ Dedication can be teleported to the Mirror Training Grounds by Kylie in Nightfall Citadel
  • PoPxTart - LionheartPoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i didnt read through all of this... but i cant exchange my bound amethyst crystals for dark ame parchments....

Screenshot_72_zpsdbf48138.jpg

sais the required item is not found...

oh ALSO the Check-in Quest Dragon Mount u can get vanished on lots of my alts o/
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Two skills and the corresponding talent tree skills are bugged for Tormentor.

In Hellfire talent tree there are two different skills where you can reduce the cooldown of 2 skills, and I've put points there but it hasn't applied to my skills. Their cooldown is still what they used to be when I first obtained them.

Here are the screens of talents and the skills:

2vjuf4j.jpg

2laajnq.jpg

fc1st5.jpg

2hgbl8x.jpg

3 and 12 seconds cooldown is way too long for primary skills for that specific tree... So I liked the fact that we can reduce those cooldowns but they don't apply.

:(
    jh93qt.jpg
    EvilSheep - Lv100 Dark Vamp - Illyfue
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <First In Server! Freedom Harbor Recovery Army>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Dark Dragon>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Khnum>
    <First In Server! The death of The God of Disaster>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
    <Decisive battle with the Bloodletting Beast>
    And another pile of never ending titles... Hue...
  • g92kamissssg92kamissss Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    kinderd wings is bugged to se how watch them in game and then go where u change realm and se how they should be. in game they show les then they show up in realm change option look at it and u wil understand
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Cooking quest at mitchell is bugged.

When commencing to cook the quest recipe you can only take the first ingredient.
    the second ingredient is not collecteable, making it impossible to complete the quest.
    The mousepointer does not change at all when positioned above the second ingredient.

EDIT: Issue found, its just a collision point that is as annoying as the book on the stairs in old FH tower.
    If anyone experiences the same issues like me, try to look from directly above.

Arc database issues also still exist.

And yes, this "random" dungeon force preselection sucks absolutely !
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lcorndogllcorndogl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    "Advanced Gear Daily Challenge" - Got TM and completed it - challenge mode and all, Challenge quest didn't complete!
  • kobe76bu11dogkobe76bu11dog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the bound sapphire/amethyst soul crystals cannot be trade for the bound re-id scrolls. It keeps saying required item not found in bag. I don't know if there's suppose to be a second column for the bound versions
  • PureLady - LionheartPureLady - Lionheart Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    where is the merc scrolls use to do merc quest ???????
    edited February 2015
    Just noticed that some of the lower level soul gates still say freedom harbor and balloon bonanza.
    When you click to open the gate the quest still say balloon bonanza or find chest in freedom harbor. Hovering over the quest in the quest queue will show the actual quest you need to do.
  • sobe25sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    Two skills and the corresponding talent tree skills are bugged for Tormentor.

In Hellfire talent tree there are two different skills where you can reduce the cooldown of 2 skills, and I've put points there but it hasn't applied to my skills. Their cooldown is still what they used to be when I first obtained them.

Here are the screens of talents and the skills:

2vjuf4j.jpg

2laajnq.jpg

fc1st5.jpg

2hgbl8x.jpg

3 and 12 seconds cooldown is way too long for primary skills for that specific tree... So I liked the fact that we can reduce those cooldowns but they don't apply.

:(

The tooltips dont change but the cooldowns are working. Just count the seconds when you use them and see if its still working. Samething happens with the other trees and reaper's tree as well but their CDs are working without the tooltip updating.

Furthermore, fashion at least the wedding suit doesn't dye when applied and the Demon's racial mount is not in the cash shop to buy.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • eberg33keberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    bitterpaw wrote: »
    Maybe this can help (quoted from patch notes):

New Mirror Training Grounds
    - Players with a VIP Card or 80+ Dedication can be teleported to the Mirror Training Grounds by Kylie in Nightfall Citadel

I have 99 dedi and cant enter mirror TG
  • AeonRuin - LionheartAeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The quest in Lost Lighthouse at the beach to save the Lionheart Soldiers doesn't spawn the soldiers.
  • shirayukihimeshirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Dunno if its a bug or what it is but... we dun have an "applay" button for ff. For new ff there is an "applay"button but it doesnt seem to be open nor we have a time for when it should be open... dunno otbhers but im a slaker and dont whant to read all patch notes to find out hours for ff, we should have the info in game.
    My priestie is from Nyos and shes very sad couse she couldnt do 1 ff since patch .