test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• hooolthooolt Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Why does my low lvl (lv53 demon) get left out when i from him apply to "what passes for fate" in a full pt (rest of pt lv80-90 chars) ??? same thing for fissure, apply with my low again , but only the high lvl get in WTF PWE !!!
    arnt high lvl players allowed to help low lvl anymore or what ?
  • Gwenny - EyrdaGwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    When you auto-route to Blacksmith Nick, you are lead to Rune NPC Josselyn instead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • laphantonelalaphantonela Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    duan83 wrote: »
    I don't know if this consider bug or not. But, I just realize that instances, which replace Fissure and LCS are only accessible during evening server time, in this case, Storm Server.

I don't know if PWE notice or not, there are a lot players in Storm Server that are from other continents/countries that have huge time different from the US. For example, I'm from Asia and 14 hours ahead of the Storm Server time. And both fissure and LCS will be during my morning hours, either I'm still sleeping or at work.

So, I'm requesting for the GM, Product Manager and PWE, please consider this problems that most of us, the non US based players having now.

And sadly, if my plea fell on deaf ears, that will definitely be the END of me and probably most of the non US based players playing Forsaken World.

I sincerely hope, that both Domino and Croxe to take this matter seriously.

P/S: There will somebody (and I already expecting it), that will say, why play in US server if cant handle the time diff. Let me tell you, the world does not revolve around you. Keep your opinion to yourself. Tq.

I support this. If the events have to open for only one day, please have them open all day that day.
  • ustolemysunustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Lv 1 to Lv 6 Forbidden Magic Catalogs are merged as one item. Lv 2 to Lv 6 Forbidden Magic Catalogs are now packs of 2 to 6 units.

say patch notes so its not bug when you take ones from bank they gonna turn to lv1 ones too

Check wardrobe :)

ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rothj - EyrdaRothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You can no longer trade wargod points for resists. Also, all the sapphire or amethyst crystals from wargod points are broken and wont exchange for scrolls at all or any items. GG.
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Anyone having ARC issues there is a separate thread, I think this is bigger than just a FW bug since there are reports from other games having the same issue.

If you are having an issue with ARC post in this thread instead please
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=531221
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • tripper53tripper53 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ode to Guardian not gaining any points after killing monsters over lvl 60. Killed lvl 90 monsters
    9 hours and has not registered anything.
  • Lumydia - Storm LegionLumydia - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tripper53 wrote: »
    Ode to Guardian not gaining any points after killing monsters over lvl 60. Killed lvl 90 monsters
    9 hours and has not registered anything.
    Tooltip error according to domino's patch notes:
    New Personal Reputation:
    - Ode To Guardian: Obtained By Completing Various Instances With Stamina Or Energy, Can Be Exchanged For Various Tradable Items
    - Unlock Points: Obtained By Completing Various Instances With Stamina Or Energy, Can Be Exchanged For Various Tradable Gear Enhancement Items Such As Crystals And Runes
    Doesn't explain why they were wiped though.
  • goguletegogulete Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    we cant use tof trinket, so game administrator need give us back 2000 tof unless this is a robbery
  • Diverte - IllyfueDiverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Is the insanely increased gear fortification costs for low lvl gear parts intentional?! (even gray lvl30 items r ridiculous to fortify now >.>)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gurbir - DyosGurbir - Dyos Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    dual talent cooldown resets everytime i enter an instance/change world
    some items cant be destroyed/sell to npc, but it fixes when person logs out
    Instance: FH is bugged, no other bosses spawn except first one.
    trinkets still cant be used due to cs level.
    random black and white screens pop up when traveling anywhere ( have to exit client to fix it)
    edited February 2015
    gogulete wrote: »
    we cant use tof trinket, so game administrator need give us back 2000 tof unless this is a robbery
    dual talent cooldown resets everytime i enter an instance/change world
    some items cant be destroyed/sell to npc, but it fixes when person logs out
    Instance: FH is bugged, no other bosses spawn except first one.
    trinkets still cant be used due to cs level.
    random black and white screens pop up when traveling anywhere ( have to exit client to fix it)

Known Bug - Happened when we got the last patch as well, They ended up fixing it fairly quickly last time..

Croxe is aware of this (as is Domino)

Sit tight it'll be fixed soon enough... You must remember that Trinket was originally ONLY for those who had a VIP of Lvl 5... they ended up putting it up for 2k ToF ;) ...

But no worries, it'll be fixed soon and you'll not have to worry bout it...

HOPEFULLY they'll also fix my flying mounts (balloons were bugged to lvl 55..... can't do Guild Base Quests without my flyer >.> unless they changed it to only ground items in the bases to do :P)...
  • faster49faster49 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Regarding FH on Fire

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=530681

For boss 2, drag ads to the end, don't kill them along the way. We think that's how we got it to work anyway. Hope I did the link right.

#4 is explanation
  • shineypookieshineypookie Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    LV 40 LH Camp solo instance on Marksmen (Far as I know only class) The Daily training quest says to use certain skills on a dummy. The NPC Says Use Pulse Shot. But it's actually the Skill Fire At Will that needs to be used.
  • bitterpawbitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Got the quest to find Timmy and listen to his story, but autoroute ends in Charlie's tavern and there's no Timmy around.
  • Fyllesvin - NyosFyllesvin - Nyos Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Game crashing before character screen is loaded or on it when mousepointer is moved around.
    edited February 2015
    bitterpaw wrote: »
    Got the quest to find Timmy and listen to his story, but autoroute ends in Charlie's tavern and there's no Timmy around.

Wait in front of Henry. Timmy, like in freedom harbor, is a runner...he runs back and forth in front of Henry now. Just wait for him, you'll see him.

ALSO -

Croxe there are no entrance options for GL.... Christer says it but there's not option to enter.
    Also REALLY need our Flying mounts back to normal level or those under 55 can't do Guild Base Quests...and unless you plan on making that a tad bit... GROUND ONLY... we can't do them, means we lose zeal and can't finish buildings on a timely manor ... SO please fix thanks.

In fact the entire party system sorta blows... I like it sure, but when we want a SPECIFIC instance we dont want to random it until we get it...

Sometimes yes its fun hitting random to see what we get and finish it... BUT if you have crappy luck you can get the same one a few times in a row... That just blows a bit.

Thanks for the Fusions back, that was nice of you, but in all honesty.. I would really love to have GL back to use those :) thank you. ((No dont take our Fusions away AGAIN... seriously lulz or you'll have a riot.))
  • apofix81apofix81 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Today the realm 5 crashed just finished twin boss. I have not had time to post in the world for the weapon that is immediately crashed ... Result is that as soon as I relogging the weapon of the twins had disappeared from my inventory.
    To prove what I say will place the screen in the world of the weapon found.
    To prove that I do not lie I guarantee that we actually saw-dropped the weapon of the new character of two days ... so I can not have lied.
    4jwbk2.jpg
  • g92kamissssg92kamissss Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    kinderd wings lvl3 bugged they should show up 3 times and not 2 for exempel if u go where u change relam there u se how its realy gonan look alike show up 3 tims and when u log in its show up 2 time then its gone dirkllty its bugged guse before patch wasent like this.
  • serenity234876serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    there is no manual entry for gl

there is no manual entry for wades

the guild lotto on the real gold option no longer gives real gold as it suggests it just gives soul gold

metor crystals for tof have been removed from Otis, intentional?
  • hashtagdarksidehashtagdarkside Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So everytime someone tries to pm me or invite me to be there apprentice, they crash. lol
  • sokka236sokka236 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm not sure if you discussed this already or not, but I will submitt my issue with the current patch:

It seems that whenever I change characters, I get to the character select screen, select my next toon and click start, however, during the loading screen an error message pops up that says:
    Can not load data. please update or verify client to fix this error.
    And I get DCed. This happens almost every time I try to switch a character, and I have to start over. I HAVE updated and re-verified the client multiple times and yet I am still getting the same error message.
    What more can I do?
  • lcorndogllcorndogl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ghostfang Castle will be open between 12:00-23:00 every Wednesday.
    - Players can participate in a group or sign up through fast matching.
    - Weekly Access Limit: 3
    - First completion every week will grant massive EXP and Soul Power Rewards
    - Instance drops Lv 2 Gems.

Drops runes not gems
  • spectrafspectraf Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If this Ode to guardian isn't fixed, it will be game breaking. Glistening lowlands is gone and it is the only source to get gems.... So if it doesn't work we, as a player, are screwed. What are we to do, gbqs and get only 6 rndom boxes a day?
    edited February 2015
    The opening time of Nightmare Carnival is now 12:00-23:00 Every Tuesday.

On the "LIST" it says NC = Saturday and ANC = Tuesday

This is wrong..

Last night (Tuesday) Nightmare Carnival WAS open.. (Which was right according to the patch notes) BUT incorrect according to the Instance list.
  • hits4hirehits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i made a thread about it before i seen this, but the 100 rune energy descriptions are broken.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • aramorearamore Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Heres a screen shot with issue. real gold moved to top but still only gives soul gold.

2b9bbd85-4e32-4491-bcf1-ca20653c4385_zps5898814c.png
  • azure4everazure4ever Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    All my flying mounts (even the balloon) changed to level 55 req after the patch.

I'm below 55 so I can't use them anymore. :/
  • Nemmivi - EyrdaNemmivi - Eyrda Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Also the recruit scroll tab is missing, along with the glory points and main quest rewards tab. And the experience tab for bag extension is bugged, can't reclaim it
  • soulreaper302soulreaper302 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I had 15 gold coins before and after the new patch as well as over 54 million soul power. only spent 4 gold. didn't spend or use any soul power. while running instances and new main story quests. 11 gold and 54 million soul power vanished from my account unexplainably. after looking at my soul power i noticed there was only 480,273 left when i had over 54 million soul power saved up.

also to add. when casting brawler's heart skill and then blood blast. there is a 1-2 minute wait in between casting skills (after patch). when casting both skills simultaneously there was no waiting between casting. was instant cast of skills (before patch)

Polar Ice Shard doesn't drop from level 89-90 Polar Naga's in Free Isles for the quest from Johnny smuggler (if item does drop, its only after you kill like 100-1000 mobs)

NPC teleporter to training grounds now requires VIP status to enter training grounds ?

soul power keeps vanishing from my character when it reaches 6 million or more or some of it will vanish reducing the amount to a small size

godlike glory quests from Henry have a hidden timer ? quests auto fail if not completed in a certain time frame. if you abandon a quest and regrab it. instead of it giving a new quest like it did before the patch. it gives you back the same quest you just abandonded.

open combat assist while in Realm 2 at frosty fishkins and game crashes, closes out then pops up a bug report form that also crashes with errors on submitting.

gives me all the acheivements from the new main quests on my demon character, but on my blood raider i got no acheivements from the main quests. only the 1st four then no other acheivements after that