Ode to guardian points

Rothj - Eyrda
Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Currently, there is no way to obtain these in game. youre supposed to get them by killing level 60+ monsters but it is bugged.
Post edited by Rothj - Eyrda on

Comments

• tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I can do you one better...

We all had 26000 points of Ode to Guardian... But they wiped them as soon as we logged in.

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5182941#post5182941

^

That's 4 x GS Lv2's , we could have gotten if PWE didn't rob us.
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    edited February 2015
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    I can do you one better...

We all had 26000 points of Ode to Guardian... But they wiped them as soon as we logged in.

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5182941#post5182941

^

I have a feeling they were removed from our version :/ I will quit this game if so
  • jamespemt
    jamespemt Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So far the only way to get them is through the Fate thing from T menu. GL/LCS/CV pool
  • RanmaCure - Storm Legion
    RanmaCure - Storm Legion Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It also has wades in the rotation
  • tutilake88
    edited February 2015
    jamespemt wrote: »
    So far the only way to get them is through the Fate thing from T menu. GL/LCS/CV pool

And yet:

6pcjt5.jpg

the description is exactly the same as the old Bounty points.

Thank you for the information.

But I'm still not able to let this go, how they silently just wiped our 26000 points, they so greedy and pathetic that they cannot let us have a head start of 4 x Goldspark Level 2 gems...

And now, the way you can obtain those points has gotten much more pain in the ****. Really great.

First GL gems get bound, then this.
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Just wait to try new Heroic mode sheepo :D
  • tutilake88
    edited February 2015
    Just wait to try new Heroic mode sheepo :D

So what, we'll only be able to farm these points from pain in the **** instances, and it'll take months to farm 1 single goldspark or whatever level 2 gem ppl want?

Dude, I used to just bot my level mobs and get these points. What is this bs... rofl...

And we took down the normal modes today, even those did not give any points.

I want an explanation for this, Ima QQ hard and long until I get it...
  • RanmaCure - Storm Legion
    RanmaCure - Storm Legion Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tbh, with luck you could get a GS2 a day with WPFF, one of the instance end rewards couls be 400-600 ode, and afaik, there's no daily instance limit, just limit on when it's open
  • tutilake88
    edited February 2015
    Well, we'll find out soon... If Domino or someone could explain us all the difficult ways to get them... And why our points were wiped in the first place...

They should have just wiped all Champion points, soulpower and other reputation points too while they were at it.

Why these points in specific.... ?
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    pwe doesnt want us to have nice things if they can make us pay for it
  • tutilake88
    edited February 2015
    amarantos wrote: »
    pwe doesnt want us to have nice things if they can make us pay for it

Yep, but I wish at least one of them would have the balls to stand up and say "hey, yeah... we wiped those points on purpose because of reasons."
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Guildie got these points at the end of one of the new instances (lv60 something). So maybe just the description is glitched like so many other descriptions.
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    good things are still CN only
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tutilake88
    edited February 2015
    The new way to get Ode of Guardian pts compared to the old way we got bounty points.

Hilarious, just lol...

Still don't understand why they had to wipe the 26000 points and I will continue asking until someone faking explains themselves....
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    got points from the random lottery at end of fissure instance/random instances. also, did you guys even see that you still have to pay GOLD for the items from the trade npc?!?

4g to buy a scroll of mast worth 5g
    80g to buy a 100pt tome of resist

noty, but maybe gem prices will stabilize since the game is setting their prices.
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    edited February 2015
    got points from the random lottery at end of fissure instance/random instances. also, did you guys even see that you still have to pay GOLD for the items from the trade npc?!?

noty, but maybe gem prices will stabilize since the game is setting their prices.

you can also buy the items with soul gold, no catch. but theyre bound. gold is unbound items
  • tutilake88
    edited February 2015

Yep, that's the "reward" now for applying to "What Passes for Fate" event and hope you get lucky and don't get some stupid **** like Wade or GL...

So first they make you do these horrible instances that no Lv90 would wanna do anymore and then it's just a game of luck to get the reward you went in to farm in the first place. Facking drawing at the end of the instance, giving me dumbass Lv1 runes or dumbass tiny amounts of sg or sh1tty treasure chests that give Lv1 pet skills...

I'm still waiting for someone to come out and explain themselves as to why our previous Ode to Guardian points got wipe. Ima keep on asking and asking and asking and asking. ^^
  • Lumydia - Storm Legion
    Lumydia - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    New Personal Reputation:
    - Ode To Guardian: Obtained By Completing Various Instances With Stamina Or Energy, Can Be Exchanged For Various Tradable Items
    - Unlock Points: Obtained By Completing Various Instances With Stamina Or Energy, Can Be Exchanged For Various Tradable Gear Enhancement Items Such As Crystals And Runes
    Well at least that answers where to get it, just another tooltip problem for that. I'm no less upset than the person above about losing my points though and how they are just sweeping this under the rug by calling it a "new personal reputation" when it is just a rename + change in points source.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well, we'll find out soon... If Domino or someone could explain us all the difficult ways to get them... And why our points were wiped in the first place...

They should have just wiped all Champion points, soulpower and other reputation points too while they were at it.

Why these points in specific.... ?

I dont think it was wiped in the way you're thinking. In programming, its easier to reuse an already setup point system then remove it and add another. So rather than literally remove bounty, and add another (ode), they just renamed, reallocated, and removed all points. The bounty system was entirely different rewards which slowly got phased out. I think they just recycled the points spot for a new point system.
  • tutilake88
    edited February 2015
    I dont think it was wiped in the way you're thinking. In programming, its easier to reuse an already setup point system then remove it and add another. So rather than literally remove bounty, and add another (ode), they just renamed, reallocated, and removed all points. The bounty system was entirely different rewards which slowly got phased out. I think they just recycled the points spot for a new point system.

I appreciate the explanation, sadly it wasn't to my satisfaction. :/

I want my 26k points back. QQ
  • Shekken - Lionheart
    Shekken - Lionheart Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    to the person who said the resist tome cost 80g now; it used to be 1.5k wg + 1.5sd in base o.o
    but the ode thing still sucks ...
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    edited February 2015
    Yep, that's the "reward" now for applying to "What Passes for Fate" event and hope you get lucky and don't get some stupid **** like Wade or GL...

So first they make you do these horrible instances that no Lv90 would wanna do anymore and then it's just a game of luck to get the reward you went in to farm in the first place. Facking drawing at the end of the instance, giving me dumbass Lv1 runes or dumbass tiny amounts of sg or sh1tty treasure chests that give Lv1 pet skills...

I'm still waiting for someone to come out and explain themselves as to why our previous Ode to Guardian points got wipe. Ima keep on asking and asking and asking and asking. ^^

Tbh you just whine about everything these are not bounty points they are obtained differently and they are VERY good if you think wade plus lottery is bad I don't know what to say because it is some of the best rewards you can get. They take soul coins and are easy to farm. I kinda think you need to stop pmsing and shut up for once
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    edited February 2015

to the person who said the resist tome cost 80g now; it used to be 1.5k wg + 1.5sd in base o.o
    but the ode thing still sucks ...

Again it takes soul gold... Unbound take real gold,.. There is no catch to this
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    found out where to get them, at the end in the lottery thing of instances
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]