maint still go?

Comments

• ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is by no means a total bash to Croxe..but

Dont bother asking him a single question, honestly he doesn't answer them..... I would actually ask Domino.

Domino reminds me of Crab and Loki mashed into one person :)(Thank you for that Domino!.. I wanted them back for so long and you my dear are filling those shoes fairly well...I didn't think i'd ever see someone like them!)

Now with that said... you may ask why ask Domino? Well 1) he plays this game, he knows this game, he wants it to do well like us!
    2) He CARES (atleast that's what it seems like!)
    3) HE LISTENS! Yep he sure does (makes me wonder if he keeps a notepad of all our questions to bombard the Devs/Office people with!)
    4) HE Responds to us and even if he says "i'm not sure" usually a "i'll find out!" follows that! He doesn't do the ...... *silence, crickets* to us!
    and 5) He Streams and treats us like we matter :)

So forget asking Croxe... (I mean you could ask Nyxa..Vague etc.) Ask Domino (or nyxa/vague) and i'm sure they will answer us faster than Croxe EVER would!
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is by no means a total bash to Croxe..but

Dont bother asking him a single question, honestly he doesn't answer them..... I would actually ask Domino.

Domino reminds me of Crab and Loki mashed into one person :)(Thank you for that Domino!.. I wanted them back for so long and you my dear are filling those shoes fairly well...I didn't think i'd ever see someone like them!)

Now with that said... you may ask why ask Domino? Well 1) he plays this game, he knows this game, he wants it to do well like us!
    2) He CARES (atleast that's what it seems like!)
    3) HE LISTENS! Yep he sure does (makes me wonder if he keeps a notepad of all our questions to bombard the Devs/Office people with!)
    4) HE Responds to us and even if he says "i'm not sure" usually a "i'll find out!" follows that! He doesn't do the ...... *silence, crickets* to us!
    and 5) He Streams and treats us like we matter :)

So forget asking Croxe... (I mean you could ask Nyxa..Vague etc.) Ask Domino (or nyxa/vague) and i'm sure they will answer us faster than Croxe EVER would!

very true he SEEMS like he cares but the ppl he has to ask could give a fck less so its a pointless situation

like i said earlier i feel bad for the guy cuz he actually seems to WANT to do the job like it is on every other mmo on the damn planet but the ppl above him wont let him
  • mamagrowls
    mamagrowls Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Is it really that much to ask for some sort of update, even a guesstimate of time before it's up?
    T;Frozen
  • daarkone
    daarkone Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    But of course, you should know by now not to plan like that. The laws of gaming says it will be delayed, first by days, then by hours. Everyone must be kept waiting sometimes indeterminately. Perhaps we should come up with more ways to entertain ourselves during the wait, I feel the same pain as you all. I work on computers for a living, so I know waiting. I game while waiting and with no game I find waiting boring. My mind works in such a way that I watch Netflix, game and fix computers all at the same time, plus I have mobile games on my phone. Can you say ADHD for adults?
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited February 2015
    Im Patching!!!!!!!!!! Wooot
  • badz3b86
    badz3b86 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    its up
  • onlyhumantoo
    onlyhumantoo Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sooooo basically, there was no match or maint, again....regardless of how many times they said YES the new expansion is coming monday the 9th!
    Har har....I knew it wasnt going to happen. Always those last minute things that come up and POW, not happening.

Well guess we have to wait until later on in the week to find out for sure or maybe even tonight.
    Domino was kind enough to post that it was gonna happen last night and then adam came around and kept posting about delays...then something about later in the week.

I went to log in and no patch came up, nothing happened except the game wanting me to log in so I guess, all in all- NOTHING HAPPENED!

I suppose in true FW style they will let us know what's going on when they can get their heads out of their rears and actually have something useful to say.
  • badz3b86
    edited February 2015
    u can patch now oO
  • ustolemysun
    edited February 2015
    very true he SEEMS like he cares but the ppl he has to ask could give a fck less so its a pointless situation

like i said earlier i feel bad for the guy cuz he actually seems to WANT to do the job like it is on every other mmo on the damn planet but the ppl above him wont let him

True Pew (I miss Pew...) lol BUT I'm sure like it is with parents ...if a child asks the same question enough ;) They'll finally give the answer :D

PWE in this case being the parent...and Domino being the child..sorta like the

"When's dinner"
    "I dont know"

When's DInner?
    "i DONT KNOW!"

When's Dinner...

In an hour..

Lol :D This is probably going on right now honestly lol can you picture it? :D
  • daarkone
    daarkone Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Patching here now as well! GL all, hope your downloads go quicker than mine. Will see you in Storm or not if you are another server, whenever I can get there.
  • ustolemysun
    edited February 2015
    Sooooo basically, there was no match or maint, again....regardless of how many times they said YES the new expansion is coming monday the 9th!
    Har har....I knew it wasnt going to happen. Always those last minute things that come up and POW, not happening.

Well guess we have to wait until later on in the week to find out for sure or maybe even tonight.
    Domino was kind enough to post that it was gonna happen last night and then adam came around and kept posting about delays...then something about later in the week.

I went to log in and no patch came up, nothing happened except the game wanting me to log in so I guess, all in all- NOTHING HAPPENED!

I suppose in true FW style they will let us know what's going on when they can get their heads out of their rears and actually have something useful to say.

Yeah go and try and get in...All servers were down as of 1 hour ago >.> because they were still working on it..

The thing about later this week was for the MANUAL patches for those who do it that way... So yeah it did happen, went down about 8 hours ago >.<

The patch looks like its ready >.> lets hope servers are up with it!
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015

may be something with your ARC since everyone else has been waiting for the update and it looks to be uploading now
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • rally7
    rally7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm downloading the patches now.
    so i guese it's done, not sure :)
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ielfs7.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • mamagrowls
    edited February 2015
    Well at least it's doing something, patch is on the move!!!
    T;Frozen
  • Merope - Dyos
    Merope - Dyos Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If anybody's still around, you are able to patch your game now :3
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If anybody's still around, you are able to patch your game now :3

+1 confirmed, doubt servers are up but patch is.
  • driftingdeth
    driftingdeth Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Im downloading the updat right now
  • Dyvim - Eyrda
    Dyvim - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    25% complete, gogogog faster!
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited February 2015
    Im downloading the updat right now

servers are still down tho
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    Orzog - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    25% complete, gogogog faster!

25% of 1 pack, after that 12 more :D
    - Lv90 burst mm - Illyfue since 2011
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • badz3b86
    edited February 2015
    was anyone able to log on ?
  • wolfenstorm
    wolfenstorm Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yay, it's patching.
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    patch downloaded but stuck at loading screen when trying to launch it.. I guess the servers are still off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited February 2015
    the servers are still down tho so hope ur quick and get done before theyre up good luck guys
  • drakenfyre
    edited February 2015
    yes the servers are still down
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    stuck at loading screen aswell, patching defragging etc is complete..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • mamagrowls
    edited February 2015
    Patch quick but servers still down. T;Shocked
    T;Frozen
  • ustolemysun
    edited February 2015
    GAH the Suspense is killing me Smalls...It's Killing me!!! >.<

DOMINO save us :D Update us ^_^ hehe...

Stupid Loading screen.... DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE >.< Patch was quick tho >.> perhaps a little too quick
  • drakenfyre
    edited February 2015
    going to merge this with the Maint a Go thread, since the same discussions are going on in both
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg