test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Class Balance Update - FW2

Comments

• jhereg4250jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You're an idiot. You realize every update consists of furthering almost every other class. There is always some dumb **** to say exactly what you just said. Those classes are ignored every patch. There is a reason there is hardly any rebel/glacial around... They will never compare to any other class that is equally CS'd Endgame.

Seriously PWI if you're going to do class updates. Do it for ALL of the classes not just the popular ones.

There are absolutely TONS of end game heavy CS Glacial priests out there. Rebel I will give you, but Glacial is very popular.

Also, as somebody said earlier, we are playing in China's playground. They are balancing the game for their players. China thinks Glacial/Rebel are fine, and we get the same balances regardless of what we think of them. When the Chinese player base complains, things get changed (see: 85 Champ set bonuses allowing you to neglect 2 pieces.) Yelling foul at the US company is slightly less silly than beating your head against the wall.
  • nihooyanihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You're an idiot.

Seriously PWI if you're going to do class updates. Do it for ALL of the classes not just the popular ones.

U are a cretin then. What a PWI(diferent game of a publisher that is a PWE) have got something to do with FW
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

This really sums the ppl still playing and paying this game.

I wish You admcroxe to Die in Car fire.
  • lcorndogllcorndogl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You're an idiot. You realize every update consists of furthering almost every other class. There is always some dumb **** to say exactly what you just said. Those classes are ignored every patch. There is a reason there is hardly any rebel/glacial around... They will never compare to any other class that is equally CS'd Endgame.

I have a glacial friend who can outdps some 85 mastery dark vamps.

Also all the people saying dark vamps aren't getting buffed, the 1 second bloodletting sounds pretty awesome to me, 140% base + almost 8k, bleed too equal to maximum of your attack (12k+ usually!)
  • CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    lcorndogl wrote: »
    Also all the people saying dark vamps aren't getting buffed, the 1 second bloodletting sounds pretty awesome to me, 140% base + almost 8k, bleed too equal to maximum of your attack (12k+ usually!)
    Bloodletting'scast time] has been lowered to 1s. When the target's HP drops below 50%, there will be a bonus damage equal to the character's max attack damage. The DoT damage now tick once every 2s.

On a skill with 30sec cd 2 sec cast time means almost nothing. Maybe for PvP if ur looking add a bleed on someone sure. But for dmg purposes its useless; a) doesnt have any chance to procure vamp form b) wont heal us if already in vamp form.

ONLY time I ever use this skill is as a filler or on trash mobs, as the bleed doesnt work on bosses anyway. With dark ripple being 0.9 sec cast and 1 sec cd, bloodletting can pretty much be forgotten.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • booberrylovehbooberryloveh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    On a skill with 30sec cd 2 sec cast time means almost nothing. Maybe for PvP if ur looking add a bleed on someone sure. But for dmg purposes its useless; a) doesnt have any chance to procure vamp form b) wont heal us if already in vamp form.

ONLY time I ever use this skill is as a filler or on trash mobs, as the bleed doesnt work on bosses anyway. With dark ripple being 0.9 sec cast and 1 sec cd, bloodletting can pretty much be forgotten.

My point stands. They are so far and in between that you actually remember them. Unlike assassin/warrior/vampire(except blood)/water bard, they are so common and all easily over powered with very little CS compared to glacial/rebel... fkn people. Annoying, you guys always want to keep buffing up the powerful classes. But all the others, its just like, "oh i know so and so they're ok! That class doesn't need a boost!"
  • mggwmggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My point stands. They are so far and in between that you actually remember them. Unlike assassin/warrior/vampire(except blood)/water bard, they are so common and all easily over powered with very little CS compared to glacial/rebel... fkn people. Annoying, you guys always want to keep buffing up the powerful classes. But all the others, its just like, "oh i know so and so they're ok! That class doesn't need a boost!"

By "you guys", I assume you're talking about CN devs? I don't think they can hear you. All balances are made to affect endgame players in CN, not our retail version. If runed and built properly, rebel/glacial priests can mana drain most classes dry in a very short amount of time. In addition to rebel/glacials w/ true divine shield runes, it's a good idea not to buff them any further.
  • Xartagos - DyosXartagos - Dyos Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Finally...did this patch really help Light Bards? No. None of our skills were improved upon, save for Light Sonata's 1sec reduction...which in the grand scheme of things doesn't do much of anything. I was disappointed to see Wind Bards got the majority of changes, since there's very little drawing people towards playing Light Bards these days.

0.o
    Sry but the DMG part ist improved very strong :o
    Lightsonata is beeing improved from 2s to 1s so you can make heavy dps (and cast all time Lightskills if you have a "Nots of Light" rune!)
    If you usw inspirerunes (what makes sence, because it improves your heal and your dmg ...) you got a lot of more dmg/heal ....
    shure the heal part isn't improved now, but if you are build with HE, you allready can heal enough (and yes....i'm a lightbard too^^)
    did we got a light aoe? no, i would be happy if weg got one in futere but lightbards got strong singe dd's so it's ok
    idi we even Need a singe heal? not in my mind, we can heal with aoe enough (if we want to^^)

btw i would be happier if "Sonata of Life" instead of "Lightsonata" would be a 1s skill, would be nice for fast healling, but lets be happy about what we got ..... :D

*coughs* somebody forgot HLM... tons of resis and HE boosted.

most pvp lightbards are hybrid for the water shield, maning immune to stun/ensnare/silence + having 20k party heals on baptism (with decent gear). A self heal that can reach like 80k (with 2k HE and high att), the only thing that needs improvement is a single target party heal, which is not something that belongs to bards (group buffers). Sorry to inform you but light bards got all that fits to the class: resis/HE boost from HLM, the chance to go hybrud for dmg reduction and CC immunity and high group/self heal. I have also seen DPS light bards and eva light bards on other servers, the tree has tons of possibilities that are mostly unexplored (due to the expensive costs of gears and re-id).

Wind gets most updates because it's toughest of the 3 trees to play in pvp (imo). Wind bards have no option to be immune to CC like light and water bards (unless they got rare/lucky runes), ofc they can remove them but thats a whole different thing than being immune. Wind bards usually can't ensnare like water does. Basicly a wind bard is pure DPS, thus getting more boosts for better pvp performance.

All class balances are made for pvp purposes, as discussed earlier.

The improtant part is: I also seen DPS lightbards and eva ......

If you build full heal, you can't do much dmg...
    If you build full dmg, you normally didn't heal much (in my case for example it's only 39HE and i only use the skilleffekts to heal my Party)
    If you build "full" eva you don't do dmg or you can't heal your self good
    If you build your bard with waterbubble you NERVER can do good dmg! ...and that's important to know.... bards who build with "Sonata of Water" only got the heal parts (that'S important too: not even all heal parts of the light tree!)

what are you loosing if you build hybrid?
    "Concerto of Life" <- does a lot of dmg (important to cast only lightskills)
    "healing Melody" <- 9% krittheal is al lot if you build on 2k HE+
    "Glitter" <- 1s less cd on you Lightskills and 30% bonusdmg ..... (a lot of dmg)
    "the improvement of Concerto of Light" <- "Concerto of light is a 1s skill and heals you Party

so all in all: if you are build on light tree with "Sonata of water" you are nearly like a priest (please don't discuss if that's better than a pir or worser of equal now.....)
    but than you don't do dmg .....like a priest !
    and if you only on light, you got all the time CC (i have to know it my friends :P)

light bards need e-chords to shorten cd of rez, d chords to reduce mana cost and C chords to increase range (5 sec cast is a long time tho).

E-crods didn't work in Arena.... only ff or PvE (would be OP in Arena, that's why i never reported it)

senrin wrote: »
    Divine priest with a battle ress? Again THIS topic? Ain't gonna happen:
    - 2 classes with exactly the same skill is pointless
    - runed priest's ress recovers more hp/mp already
    - bard's ress in ONLY by talent, making this skill kinda unique and costly (point wise)
    - unless under special condition (E C D notes), priest's ress has more range, less cd (NOTE: again E-crowd didn't work in Arena)
    - I swear I have seen priests actually successfully ressing in Arena - top tier - with no big issues

If Holy Light Melody is a clone of Sympathy, and you want battle ress, give light bard a clone of Divine Shield! So we can choose from a staff wielder or an harp player: same skills, different skins.

I'm fine as it is, overall seems quite good, just the sin boost is a bit over the place.

My 2 cents

Divine Shield and HLM are complet diffrent as you said, both have theire pro and cons....takes to Long for talk about that now ....

but you allready got it: 2 classes who are the same are boring big plus to you for help all dreamer to come back out of wounderland

But that's 'cause wind bards can't heal themselves? Light Bards are already good as they are, if you disagree then you don't have the required stats to test it out.

....with 3rune wind and waterbards COULD heal them self too
    on windtree 70% of there live all 40s
    and water all 60s (equal to lightbards)
    "Nots of Light" they only have to rune, but no one did, because they only saw dmg dmg dmg and have normally a prist in the back so they think they haven't to heal themself^^

so that's their shame ...if they didn't rune it

water especially would be really op with that, and windbards would be a lot of stronger too...
  • lcorndogllcorndogl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2015

If you want a buff then sounds like you should get a rune for advanced dark ripple :D

0.5 sec off your dark ripple cooldown.

Also it's not all about proc/healing, as someone who has gone almost the entire of room 50HR boss without proccing vampform, bloodletting also doesn't COST any HP, not that i've ever really used it much as the way I runed I always have a dark skill to cast that's NOT one of the AoE ones (Vamp sigil FTW, that's how you can heal and do DPS on par with dark ripple!), but bloodletting is almost 20% more damage than dark ripple, (51113 on a fishkin vs 60650 tested just now), so it can easily make its way into a standard rotation
  • serenity234876serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If you want a buff then sounds like you should get a rune for advanced dark ripple :D

Also it's not all about proc/healing, as someone who has gone almost the entire of room 50HR boss without proccing vampform, bloodletting also doesn't COST any HP, not that i've ever really used it much as the way I runed I always have a dark skill to cast that's NOT one of the AoE ones (Vamp sigil FTW, that's how you can heal and do DPS on par with dark ripple!), but bloodletting is almost 20% more damage than dark ripple, (51113 on a fishkin vs 60650 tested just now), so it can easily make its way into a standard rotation

blood letting 0 chance to pop vamp

which means if its apart of rotation its wasting space since at the end of the day most important part of dark vamp for dps is maintaining vamp to maintain 4th stack charmed strike.

give blood letting 22% chance to pop vamp like our other dark skills and it may then be usefull
  • _Avenger_ - Eyrda_Avenger_ - Eyrda Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    "not trying to offend anyone here" but all balances comes from cn, if they havent receive a boost its because they r good so far, sins gets boosted because they are still bad( not trash talking) but they are not as useful as other classes in pvp, wars have always needed a boost cos they used to sux so bad at start, now they are over exaggerating it, priest are good so far, they got so many good stuff last patch, same for inferno vamps but that kinda sux to have br usable on inferno bat, bards are overpowered, no matter what class it is, light,wind,water, qqing about classes that gets rly good boost every patch then qqing about not so good stuff that they got, its just asking 2 much~

if there is any class that needs a nerf, it would be the bloodraider, im not hating it but its clear that its an overpowered class and prolly the demon will be overpowered too.

changes will never happen over here, you just gotta deal with it.
  • CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Already have that rune.

And what serenity234876 - if it gave vamp form, then it could be useful. Otherwise its just a pure pvp skill, to hit someone with a nasty bleed. i.e. sins trying to stealth away when about to die.

Only blood vamps and inferno have been getting boosted last few patches. Dark only getting evasion related buffs, as these coming from CN PvP experience, then its understandable.

CN has it different than us, almost like a different game now with the way PWE remove key features from the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • serenity234876serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Already have that rune.

And what serenity234876 - if it gave vamp form, then it could be useful. Otherwise its just a pure pvp skill, to hit someone with a nasty bleed. i.e. sins trying to stealth away when about to die.

Only blood vamps and inferno have been getting boosted last few patches. Dark only getting evasion related buffs, as these coming from CN PvP experience, then its understandable.

CN has it different than us, almost like a different game now with the way PWE remove key features from the game.

sadly even the bleed on the skill is rather weak qq, fully self 14030-14652 that's pet and vamp up only no outside buffs, haven't seen any sort of bleed worth breaking rotation for apart from some sort of maybe super tanky priest or something and even then I think I would rather hold rotation on cs dr seed wk ve keeping the opponent maxium slowed and debuffed using cs to interrupt

only seen a maxium of like 1-1.5k tick on the bleed and that was after I got the enemy down to about 25% hp
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    But sha, saying divines are almost useless is not true, they have GREAT use in 3v3. AND can't complain about divines are "all heal and buffs", since... It's how the class is made for.

Let's not forget you can always be
    - a purger (spammable Purifying Light)
    - help in mp draining party (DJ)
    - resser ( yesss some priests menage to ress in Arena!!)
    - mp regen support
    - debuffer (Wither + Damn)

Is it not enough? o_0"

First you should consider that Dyos is a mixed server, which means you have to tune your toon for BOTH pvp AND pve. Much more this as every important part of goody stuff is on the first 5 realms, which means pvp area. Some of those annoying guide pest quests also push you into pvp, although i can quite well agree on that the last of them is unimportant as it does not block toon development.

Heal and buffs is nice as long as groups are there to accept those heals and buffs. In hell road, i somewhat lack those groups and i cannot blame anyone to choose a reliable reviver in harder areas or in dungeons where someone always dies due to unremoveable debuffs or similar nuisances (lets not forget death by ping party here). In pvp, heal and buffs without something substancial to strike back can be somewhat unfunny as you might imagine. ;)

The oh so mighty purger only works on one special kind of CC - curses to be precise.
    Any other kind of debuff, also sleep and/or stun will go unpurified, any debuff from monsters will also not go away with some absolutely unimportant exceptions like the speed debuff in the lighthouse dungeon. About the spammeability, sorry to inform you that there is quite a bit of talent point spending necessary to keep the cooldown acceptable.

A priest able to revive in Arena has been keeping out of what game thinks is battle long enough OR knows how to cheat getting into non battle status, something that could be done some time ago by dancing or other emotes. As it is up to the adversaries to quickly put the priest into revive forbidden mode and keep him there that is some kind of slacking of the enemy team, not a real advantage or normal status of the priest.

MP regen support finally works again after both healing and LoH hit their cap although judgement should depend on the situation. Works well for keeping a warrior filled up with both mana and heal on prison endboss bot does not necessarily work as well for all classes, especially the more demanding ones. Single target ofc.
    Again, mana replenish is something bards also can do. Group target ofc. There goes the oh so important exclusiveness again. ;)

For the debuff, as the wither issues go obviously unnoticed (and wither is no divine exclusive), do not forget that damn has quite a lot of casting time and often very questionable - if any - effects.

Looking at the relation, when you boost other classes and in this process shift the game balance (also goes for new equipment or stats), every class not keeping up with the progress of others will indeed be left behind and finally turned into something that is not accepted anymore. I am not sure if shifting heal effects (something that can also be achieved by sympathy and equipment) should have this priority over other things, much less as lots of fellow(ship) players demand and expect not only heal but also damage output so the dungeons dont last too long. I wonder why prots did not already join in asking for some working aggro skills even when overcashed OP dmgdealers are in the group . ;)

Is it enough ? This is decided by the players who call for heal, then choose bards or call for heal and choose rebel. "Enough" is definitely something that is also decided by the situation at hand. And "enoguh" finally is something that changes with every game change, just look at how many classes can heal and tank plus doing damage already, putting the "real" support classes quite often out of business.

Whats so funny about the whole "priest shall never have battle revive" thingy - apart from the fact that not only bards have already copies of priest skills - is the attitude of not letting other classes get better. Maybe there is a bit of fear of becoming obsolete there, too.
    It is not about all classes getting equal, more like comparable skills working in the same way as the uniqueness of classes still is ensured by the list of skills it can use (except they are silly enough to make skill copies for everyone using certain items and equipments, which happened on a few games already and was the final nail in the coffin).l

A bit OT as it does not affect class balance too much:
    I just wonder if apart from all this class mess ups the professions like trader and adventurer will finally get a level cap raise so we can learn all those skillups that keep on rotting in the npc for some years now. I Didnt read anything about it and i am well aware that few will care but the skills are available in the NPCs for some years now - its just the levelcaps that wont raise at all to finally make them available. If anyone has found anything about it, i would love to hear.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Dear sha,
    absolutely no fear, I'm fine with class boost or nerf, if needed,I care about entertaining battles: can be done if there's real pvp balance and variety of competitive classes.

Gearing for pvp OR pve is something not only related to divine priests: even eva rebels lack dmg in HR, as full tank Arena geared light bards for example. But can't complain that much, really.

Why? Is like saying it's unfair you keep on missing eva builds in your tank build Arena gear: unless you've good eva debuffs, get a 2nd acc gear yourself (and switch in battle IF needed) or change target...

Actually I still have to see someone claiming divines lack good heals in both pve and pvp.

No idea if you have it, but Combined Healing helps a lot to keep mp up. Light bard has not mp regen, wind has. It's called Windstorm Movement - great add on - but needs to be runed to be effective.

Divine's purify is really good in Arena, where there's almost everytime a mage. Delete the transform is really really a good bless. It's just an example.

Wither and Damn (Godly Mighted) can be used both to dig a better debuff or to significantly decrease eva if needed. Useless? Really?
  • Celennes - IllyfueCelennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    @Shadrim

I was checking chinese client yesterday and the cap for merchant and adventurer still has the same cap.. :(
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    elf rebell priest wont get an anti cc

they write "class balances" and in the end there is still a tree with 0 anti cc

no further comment needed.
  • Lourd - EyrdaLourd - Eyrda Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Finally there is (presumably) a reason to upgrade Sinister protection but there still is no reason to up Taunt for protectors.
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Dear sha,
    absolutely no fear, I'm fine with class boost or nerf, if needed,I care about entertaining battles: can be done if there's real pvp balance and variety of competitive classes.

Gearing for pvp OR pve is something not only related to divine priests: even eva rebels lack dmg in HR, as full tank Arena geared light bards for example. But can't complain that much, really.

Why? Is like saying it's unfair you keep on missing eva builds in your tank build Arena gear: unless you've good eva debuffs, get a 2nd acc gear yourself (and switch in battle IF needed) or change target...

Actually I still have to see someone claiming divines lack good heals in both pve and pvp.

No idea if you have it, but Combined Healing helps a lot to keep mp up. Light bard has not mp regen, wind has. It's called Windstorm Movement - great add on - but needs to be runed to be effective.

Divine's purify is really good in Arena, where there's almost everytime a mage. Delete the transform is really really a good bless. It's just an example.

Wither and Damn (Godly Mighted) can be used both to dig a better debuff or to significantly decrease eva if needed. Useless? Really?

I believe you are intentionally ignoring that it was not at all about more heal effect (Equip/Sympathy will do the trick) but about battle value.
    Nice to have some debuffs ready but lacking the battle power to actually make use of the reduced stats plus the time needed to apply the debuffs does not really make a divine battle worthy.
    So damn will do it ?2% atk reduction plus 165 and mas/res reduction of 65 sounds great - but does not really work in pve and does not really handicap the real hard ones in pvp.
    After all its the real values that count and not some skill description - and those skills dont show too much efect on the bigger fish - not that any battle would last long enough to actually be able to cast 3 stacks of wither.
    Yes, i do have combined heal (maxed) but as far as it seems, its more useful when helping lower equipped toons than in real hard situations whre its reduced to a negligible bonus.

Being a sitting duck for the three casher level hits i can endure or being kept in perma ensnare/stun/silence is not my picture of entertaining battles, having skills deactivated where my group and me need them most is also unfunny.
    After all, the limitations on purify make it useless in many pvp situations as there are enough CC and debuffs which are not considered a curse and as such are immune to purify.
    For pve, all really beasty monster debuffs keep ignoring purify. There is your wind bards or prots advantage.

But as ignored, its other player who decide by choice of group members how good divines or other supporters are. If in doubt, take damagedealers, especially when damagedealers do enough of a supporters job that you can leave the not hard hitting ones at home and get your dungeons and battles done swiftly.

So it is not only the pvp balance that gets messed up even more with this patch, it is also the pve "balance" when it comes to how to build your groups. With an eye on pure usefulness of any class for certain tasks for a group this patch does not really help much to remedy the effecty of "OP" equipment versus pve targets and dungeon runs.
    On combined servers there is no real choice of pve OR pvp. You need both, especially when the pvp people are bored and go hunting again.

@Celennes: Thanks for the heads up on merc and adventurer, thought so but still think its sad.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoOnes_Per - LionheartNoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    shadrim wrote: »
    After all, the limitations on purify make it useless in many pvp situations as there are enough CC and debuffs which are not considered a curse and as such are immune to purify.

Please name one PvP related de buff that can't be removed by purify, i'd love to hear what you have to say....

Purify is ridiculous now..it doesn't even take half the skill skill it used to...the cool down is 0 seconds and you can even cast it when you are immune to controlling effects, common man what more do you want?
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
  • morsaeternamorsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Please name one PvP related de buff that can't be removed by purify, i'd love to hear what you have to say....

Purify is ridiculous now..it doesn't even take half the skill skill it used to...the cool down is 0 seconds and you can even cast it when you are immune to controlling effects, common man what more do you want?

It doesnt work on stun originated from an attack.
  • Mythrarin - LionheartMythrarin - Lionheart Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Finally there is (presumably) a reason to upgrade Sinister protection but there still is no reason to up Taunt for protectors.

wrong if there's 1 class i know best its protector, the main reason you want to up taunt is for the talent chaos taunt along side code of taunt for that acc eva debuff it gives and to have a shorter cool down, that debuff is so useful in mass pvp its stupid
    My YouTube Channel
    youtube.com/channel/UClUZrCiRQj9qT4pLETHNxLg

My Network
    corporate.zoomin.tv/
    edited February 2015

ONE dwarf, or ONE mage and you never ever be able to cast anything again

purify has 1sec casttime, with perma casting its still no help
    (huntersmark has 3 or 4 debuff at same time? ADDITIONAL the stun)
    (you cant help your mates anymore

it would be helpffull if purify makes you 1sec immun with 1sec cast,
    that would make sense

@shadrim
    one point is important with cc/anti cc topic,
    you have the sleep skill, its 7-9sec sleep time (with tiny aoe)
    its always better to sleep the enemy instead of perma purifying

iam a rebell i have no chance to delete ccs, thats why iam using the sleep at cooldown xD
    you get much better with more experience, but the sleep skill is one of the most important
    for the priest

// rebell has no purify, elf rebell no "prayer", no nothing
    there are such a lot cc in this game, evry class spamms cc while this tree
    has nothing against cc

the shorter the stuns (like warrior) the more annoying it gets

its no help to boost trees that are playable at moment like mage/sins/warriors
    it would be more use to make the worst trees at least "playable"

but this simply wont happen

@shadrim, divine priest IS playable (not with standing at one point and trying to perma purify and perma heal, that wont work out well)
    watch sleep usage, its same handling for healpriest like me, you only have 2 lightskills less (maybe waterskills instead to fill up)
    and your aditonal bubble and purify with low damage outdamage compared to me

buuuut the handling is nearly the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09U9-nkHbuI
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well, since proof is always better than just only wall of test of theory, here what a priest can do in CNFW:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ude2NgRlOkI

Sure, it's CN not our version, BUT I see:

- I can ress even if I am not a light bard! (and the cd is 5s not 15s as the allmighty light bard's one)

- I can sleep and lasts a bit! Sleeping other priest so my team can nuke a target? I think it's what I should usually do

- I can heal quite good, even regenerating mp (mp recover is HUGE for low mp ppol like wars, unless you've 35k mp yourself, which is unlikely for a priest)

- I spam purify like there's no tmrw AND it works great! Some classes like MM need stacked buffs to actually apply their CC, purifying it's a great way to prevent CC to my team.

- I do not really need anti CC as divine - can be useful - but maybe too op.

- must be only me, but a see a GLACIAL priest on opponent team and it's quite annoying...

Cure, a good runed/energied rebel is annoying too, mainly the heal ban and the curses: when I go with an eva rebel vs an eva team, it's quite easy to succeed. Eva toons miss that rebel - not much heal needed so I can focus on the other - and once team get rh, usually a combo is enough to take done one of them. IE: Punish removal + wither + Damn (2nd and 3rd mainly to dig the main debuff long enough), then sleep and DD spam by team. I just need to sleep the priest.

Here ppl complain because - I think - everyone think about his little troubles and do not think huge scale pros and cons.

Side note: war has an op atk called sacrifice and his aoe hurts as well, mainly if you fight vs cd wars. Once rh it's hard to survive, for most classes. Here I find Angel Asylum a great skill: sometimes you see using that skill when full team is at full life for a reason: seeing armageddon skill coming and preventing bad surprises is always better than cry later...
    edited February 2015

that would make sense

Well i'm a priest..and i don't have these issues, so i don't know what to say to that unless being attacked by 3-4+ people at once without support from teammates...maybe the only exception would be kindred arctic rage which is being fixed soon anyway..
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well, since proof is always better than just only wall of test of theory, here what a priest can do in CNFW:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ude2NgRlOkI

Sure, it's CN not our version, BUT I see:

- I can ress even if I am not a light bard! (and the cd is 5s not 15s as the allmighty light bard's one)

- I can sleep and lasts a bit! Sleeping other priest so my team can nuke a target? I think it's what I should usually do

- I can heal quite good, even regenerating mp (mp recover is HUGE for low mp ppol like wars, unless you've 35k mp yourself, which is unlikely for a priest)

- I spam purify like there's no tmrw AND it works great! Some classes like MM need stacked buffs to actually apply their CC, purifying it's a great way to prevent CC to my team.

- I do not really need anti CC as divine - can be useful - but maybe too op.

- must be only me, but a see a GLACIAL priest on opponent team and it's quite annoying...

Cure, a good runed/energied rebel is annoying too, mainly the heal ban and the curses: when I go with an eva rebel vs an eva team, it's quite easy to succeed. Eva toons miss that rebel - not much heal needed so I can focus on the other - and once team get rh, usually a combo is enough to take done one of them. IE: Punish removal + wither + Damn (2nd and 3rd mainly to dig the main debuff long enough), then sleep and DD spam by team. I just need to sleep the priest.

Here ppl complain because - I think - everyone think about his little troubles and do not think huge scale pros and cons.

Side note: war has an op atk called sacrifice and his aoe hurts as well, mainly if you fight vs cd wars. Once rh it's hard to survive, for most classes. Here I find Angel Asylum a great skill: sometimes you see using that skill when full team is at full life for a reason: seeing armageddon skill coming and preventing bad surprises is always better than cry later...

Well that isn't CN, it's Japanese version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited February 2015

that would make sense

You are being fully ****, again...

u say it takes 1 mages and 1 mm to CC 1 priests..
    that's a 2 for 1 situation... where are the priests teamates?? sleeping? or u wanna make it a 2v1 situation so its intentionally useless?? lol

Purify can be casted under CC so u can still remove CCs from teammates even if you're being CCd.. so your teammates can easily CC that mage and that mm if they're focusing the priest..

If you think purify is useless, you are completely, 100% trash pvper, no questions ask..

Sinister protection is a mage talent.. lol
    and taunt has always been useful, just not for the reasons that most prots in this forums point out.. lol

edited February 2015
    Well i'm a priest..and i don't have these issues, so i don't know what to say to that unless being attacked by 3-4+ people at once without support from teammates...maybe the only exception would be kindred arctic rage which is being fixed soon anyway..

i have this issues same as you, against average players its no problem, but in the higher regions?

can remember last week against icemage and warrior, ou dear forget it when purify takes 3sec to delete "nothing" important and warrior deals you 80k crit^^ because no bubble or anything possible xD

warrior with 165k hp and mage with 1,3k mastery its not that easy as you tell

we have strong MM too in EU, i can tell ya - its not that easy xD
    or windbards wich destroy your bubble with 3 hits on red with spamms xD

the video from CN, it starts with inhuman techno beats and thats the TOP END of most annoying things, cant watch it longer than 3sec

simply CANT it hurts xD
    edited February 2015

bla bla i dont have good behaviors pls dont read my post they are all full of
    lol

i translated your post^^
  • Mythrarin - LionheartMythrarin - Lionheart Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2015

u say it takes 1 mages and 1 mm to CC 1 priests..
    that's a 2 for 1 situation... where are the priests teamates?? sleeping? or u wanna make it a 2v1 situation so its intentionally useless?? lol

Purify can be casted under CC so u can still remove CCs from teammates even if you're being CCd.. so your teammates can easily CC that mage and that mm if they're focusing the priest..

If you think purify is useless, you are completely, 100% trash pvper, no questions ask..

Sinister protection is a mage talent.. lol
    and taunt has always been useful, just not for the reasons that most prots in this forums point out.. lol

i can list numerous reasons why taunt is useful, pvp wise its really useful as marble in nyo's but as for other trees its more of agro swap/debuff if you have the runes to make it happen, taunt is one of those skills that can mess a persons day up as marble if you have like 50 or more nature, i suggest 70+ for the spammable immunity shield if you can make it happen (cs or no life farming) but taunt not only debuffs 120 acc and like 60 eva but it also reduces cast time of the targets hit by it, and if you have x3 magic taunt it kills thier mana as well, pvp wise taunt is like a major skill in the protector arsenal and i would like to see it have a slight reduced cool down on mass taunt cause that skill messes up most parties in mass pvp and it really messes up people in arena if they stack tons of eva and acc, but thats like only a few reasons why that skill is the **** in a protectors arsenal
    My YouTube Channel
    youtube.com/channel/UClUZrCiRQj9qT4pLETHNxLg

My Network
    corporate.zoomin.tv/
    edited February 2015
    l

I think this is good statement to end the discussion on how purify is useless...lol