When Will FW2 Be Released? Mach II

Comments

• BlackLuster - Eyrda
    BlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    With the dwindling playerbase this isnt a good sign :D

Getting 60+ people for the 3 different bosses is difficult enough, any specific number to activate the bosses would be nice from PWE if we ever actually get any info regarding the upcoming patch.

Im sure it would suck on PvE if they make that change. On the PvP server whoever take one zod is taking all of them and easy to control it coz all you need is one person to bring at least an alt. No worry about the other bosses dying.
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ""Cold Fog" in vesperian magicians now works correctly."

even better :D stupid kindred mages T;Cool

all kindred mage arent stupid! i dont play that bug :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    merged threads, we didn't need two threads discussing the release date of FW2.

umm I wasn't asking about when the damn release date was, I was asking for corroboration from the staff regarding when we were having the OFFICIAL expansion ANNOUNCEMENT..two different things. thanks a ton..

let me simplify it for you:

Person A makes a post: "blah blah blah when are we getting expansion blah blah blah"
    Person B makes a post: "hi i see you have given us a date for the expansion, but you've neglected to make a formal announcement in the forums about it, or on the other regions' Arc news pages. Any idea when you are going to make a post about it on your official forum?"

two different things.

but ya know, thanks for ruining the context of my original post by placing it in a thread that didn't fit the context! I didn't care about knowing a date, I only cared to know if Croxe was going to give an official announcement anytime soon seeing as how most people already seen that the expansion was going to happen around February 4th.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Im sure it would suck on PvE if they make that change. On the PvP server whoever take one zod is taking all of them and easy to control it coz all you need is one person to bring at least an alt. No worry about the other bosses dying.

Haven't you heard? Us carebears like to share... We don't monopolize. That's in the past and it's immature since there's plenty for all.

Sucks to be on a Pvp server from my perspective. People hate eachother more on there, more drama compared to PvE ones. And more importantly, it would get in the way of my botting and actually require me to play. Haven't been playing in over 6 months. Just log on to turn on bot on Wednesday evenings. If you saw my playing skills you would laugh your bum off. Q_Q

Moving on, if they increase the required amount of ppl for Zods, we're definitely screwed. And knowing PWE they will fail to adjust the game to their NA/EU playerbase which is 5 people... lol

They will probably nerf all the useful changes and not adjust the actually important ones.
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ""Cold Fog" in vesperian magicians now works correctly."

even better :D stupid kindred mages T;Cool

Nuuuuu!! I love that skill :D Make it permanent! Atleast for wind mages! ;D
  • navarne
    navarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hits4hire wrote: »
    umm I wasn't asking about when the damn release date was, I was asking for corroboration from the staff regarding when we were having the OFFICIAL expansion ANNOUNCEMENT..two different things. thanks a ton..

Person A makes a post: "blah blah blah when are we getting expansion blah blah blah"
    Person B makes a post: "hi i see you have given us a date for the expansion, but you've neglected to make a formal announcement in the forums about it, or on the other regions' Arc news pages. Any idea when you are going to make a post about it on your official forum?"

two different things.

but ya know, thanks for ruining the context of my original post by placing it in a thread that didn't fit the context! I didn't care about knowing a date, I only cared to know if Croxe was going to give an official announcement anytime soon seeing as how most people already seen that the expansion was going to happen around February 4th.
    drakenfyre and the rest of us already know that you are not getting the "official announcement" that you so desperately crave, that is the real reason why your thread was merged. Just accept that we finally heard something and move on friend.

someone asked for an official number of people needed to activate 85 zods, the magic number is 56.
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    navarne wrote: »
    drakenfyre and the rest of us already know that you are not getting the "official announcement" that you so desperately crave, that is the real reason why your thread was merged. Just accept that we finally heard something and move on friend.

someone asked for an official number of people needed to activate 85 zods, the magic number is 56.

You havent read the thread too well, better look a bit more carefull at the question...

NOW it is 56, but in the patch notes it says that the number needed is increased, people asked for this number.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    hits4hire wrote: »

two different things.

seeing as how we don't have a GM or a CM just a PM, the info that was posted on the MMO site, and the number of players doing a c/p from the other forums is about as official of a reply that you are going to get in these forums. Croxe pseudo replied to the info that was posted, so that's it.
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • navarne
    edited January 2015
    You havent read the thread too well, better look a bit more carefull at the question...

NOW it is 56, but in the patch notes it says that the number needed is increased, people asked for this number.
    then you should also read more carefully, because the person asking about the new number thinks you need 60+ to activate the bosses as they are now, which is not the case.

also, you're rude.
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    navarne wrote: »
    then you should also read more carefully, because the person asking about the new number thinks you need 60+ to activate the bosses as they are now, which is not the case.

also, you're rude.

60+ = a reasonable estimation if you didnt count an exact number, and there is simply worries for even more than 60. The patch notes simply state that the number goes up, and the worry is that 100 people are needed after the patch, i mean.. excuse me... 96 people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    people people.. lets not come at each other!! lets spread the love all around. you feel meh?
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    With the dwindling playerbase this isnt a good sign :D

Getting 60+ people for the 3 different bosses is difficult enough, any specific number to activate the bosses would be nice from PWE if we ever actually get any info regarding the upcoming patch.

Well we are talking about russian patch notes, it might be totally diferent for us, we might not even get anything fixed or the number required for it changed, so its about waiting and see to test and get ready just in case for it(bring it on alt army), because i actually doubt any official answer about this subject will come, we dont even get an official annoucement 1 week before the biggest patch how come we will get detailed patch notes unless for german or fr versions of course that have been disclosing some basic info.
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    1v1 me irl bro
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    you sure bout that homie? cos i'll crush yo bones to dust.... DUST you hear me?!

ON naked chests :D
  • drakenfyre
    edited January 2015
    thanks for the spam guys.

please don't make it so I have to lock the thread instead of taking all the posts out
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • tutilake88
    edited January 2015
    thanks for the spam guys.

please don't make it so I have to lock the thread instead of taking all the posts out

We were just joking around, it wasn't serious. QQ

Such a party pooper. You break my heart. </3
  • drakenfyre
    edited January 2015
    We were just joking around, it wasn't serious. QQ

Such a party pooper. You break my heart. </3

I know it wasn't serious, just didn't want the rest of the thread to turn into a spam battle.
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • navarne
    edited January 2015
    I know it wasn't serious, just didn't want the rest of the thread to turn into a spam battle.
    *throws open can of spam at drakenfyre *
  • Endless_XI - Storm Legion
    Endless_XI - Storm Legion Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    all I want to know is if the rumor is true, if you have a character in in FH when FW2 comes it will get deleted
  • pvpnoobie
    pvpnoobie Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    all I want to know is if the rumor is true, if you have a character in in FH when FW2 comes it will get deleted

Those rumors are for the private servers who get everything for free and we can careless about or shouldnt talk about in this, official Fw forums :)
    <!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

• nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    pvpnoobie wrote: »
    Those rumors are for the private servers who get everything for free and we can careless about or shouldnt talk about in this, official Fw forums :)

On CN they wrote about migration of database, so not a rumors PWE cant implement to their servers simple thing of a Name change and u expect they do a fulll database migration, ur then dumb like the sterotype of a typical american then. So here can happen everything even u can start from start as they fail miserably on everything.
  • tutilake88
    edited January 2015

Can you imagine the shietstorm that would cause? If your toon got deleted and it's completely PWE's fault?

I personally would love it if my toon had that accident. It would mean getting ridiculously overcompensated to keep my mouth shut cos, man... I would get so loud about it in all social media and gaming platforms. Nothing more satisfying than PWE getting in such a pickle and owing someone BIG TIME. Ha... xD

So don't worry, even if that happened and we all know how prone the staff is to failure, they would have to fix it right away. You wouldn't lose anything. :)

Btw, i'm bored (at work), so someone plz liven up this thread... :3
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Can you imagine the shietstorm that would cause? If your toon got deleted and it's completely PWE's fault?

I personally would love it if my toon had that accident. It would mean getting ridiculously overcompensated to keep my mouth shut cos, man... I would get so loud about it in all social media and gaming platforms. Nothing more satisfying than PWE getting in such a pickle and owing someone BIG TIME. Ha... xD

So don't worry, even if that happened and we all know how prone the staff is to failure, they would have to fix it right away. You wouldn't lose anything. :)

Btw, i'm bored (at work), so someone plz liven up this thread... :3

Well i always wondered what will happen to all toons that will sleep in Freadom Harbour the day before patch are they going to be instant ported xD or maybe get stuck there forever xD cant wait to see it
  • tutilake88
    edited January 2015
    Well i always wondered what will happen to all toons that will sleep in Freadom Harbour the day before patch are they going to be instant ported xD or maybe get stuck there forever xD cant wait to see it

We'll find out i guess... :3

They cant even give us an ETA on update... So safe to say we still got several weeks or couple of months even, before we get it. xD

Btw, Hi Lury :3
  • siung
    siung Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    in china, we had a gambling decision to make.
    If we logged our character off in FH when update came, it would either be

a:deleted

b: given lvl 4 wings with end game gear from new raid in freedom harbour obviously fully fortified to 12 with gems of your choice in

The decision of which it would be was decided by GM:拖钓

Good luck in your choice!
  • tutilake88
    edited January 2015
    siung wrote: »
    in china, we had a gambling decision to make.
    If we logged our character off in FH when update came, it would either be

a:deleted

b: given lvl 4 wings with end game gear from new raid in freedom harbour obviously fully fortified to 12 with gems of your choice in

The decision of which it would be was decided by GM:拖钓

Good luck in your choice!

Way to go Ben!! Drop a bomb and fade into the misty night! xD

I'm assuming the deleted toons were restored?
  • siung
    siung Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    translate the GMs name in google translate sheepy

on a side note, i'l probably be logging into illyfue on sat wartime so if you have any questions , feel free to ask me then
  • Ronyon - Storm Legion
    Ronyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I gonna hope (wth is hope?) that the zone will still technically exist. Then all they have to do is add the auto-teleport feature, like in crucible when you change realms, to automatically send you to NF after a few seconds.

If you're gonna dream, dream big right?
  • tutilake88
    edited January 2015
    siung wrote: »
    translate the GMs name in google translate sheepy

on a side note, i'l probably be logging into illyfue on sat wartime so if you have any questions , feel free to ask me then

wooow, you nasty!

xD
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Oh daym, Benny coming for GvG? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I gonna hope (wth is hope?) that the zone will still technically exist. Then all they have to do is add the auto-teleport feature, like in crucible when you change realms, to automatically send you to NF after a few seconds.

If you're gonna dream, dream big right?

This sounds logical to me. :)
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
This discussion has been closed.