When Will FW2 Be Released? Mach II

Comments

• tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    the link is on our forum sheepy happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Sorry boss, couldn't think of it. Getting blonder internally every day. T;Cool

And lol that onion head. <.<
  • zefaa
    zefaa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Exactly... FW2 will be making HUGE changes to the game as we know it, so China has given the expansion it's own name... but it's still just an expansion... all our current chars will transfer over to FW2... so no need for anyone to worry.

AND... as usual, we're still waiting for any word from PWE about when we may expect them to release FW2... any updates from PWE staff would be greatly appreciated, ty.

By the patch notes... the changes aren't that HUGE really. Cool, new race and classes. Some other stuff. Woohoo awesome. /s

It's not any different from PW's recent expansion.

No transfers will need to be done because it's still the same game. It's just additional content to what's already there.

It will come when it will come. Asking for it won't get them to release the information any sooner than they planned to do so.
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    VyXantia - Lionheart Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just me again... poking PWE, to see if they'll give us any info about when we may expect FW2 to be released... next week? next month? next summer? next year? :confused:
    CSers are needed to financially support the game,
    Non-CSers are needed to expand the player base,
    Both are equally important to the game.

So don't be hatin'... :)
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    zefaa wrote: »

No transfers will need to be done because it's still the same game. It's just additional content to what's already there.

It will come when it will come. Asking for it won't get them to release the information any sooner than they planned to do so.

New game engine, new maps, some old content changed entirely. There's a lot of difference here.

We couldn't get something simple like the name change feature because of the way the database is implemented here. If they have issues with something as trivial as that, I'm not holding any hope.

Personally, i wouldn't care if its upgrade or a released as a new game. we're still going to get all the good stuff taken out and offered in orbs/cs promo or not at all.

You know, to optimise it for the western audience, whatever the BS that means. From what I can see, the western audience is more no lifers and cashers than CN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited January 2015

You know, to optimise it for the western audience, whatever the BS that means. From what I can see, the western audience is more no lifers and cashers than CN.

Got to agree with you here fully! I've been trying fw2 and fw before in China and I can tell you things there just seem better overall, many new servers have full of people with lvl 3-4 wingers.. and here we have to grind our eyes out and spend thousands to get even decent characters.

So yeah seems we are insane no lifers compared to them :D
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • FinalWeapo - Storm Legion
    FinalWeapo - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You can't compare with Chinese version, its the same base game, but very different in many ways, specialy on how its managed.
    Besides being this a nerfed version with way less items and features, the way it work is inverse.
    What do i mean? Well on China, gear/gems/runes are the easy thing, you can buy lv3 gems with soul leaf, runemakers for 6 soul leafs, flare gem card, fusion agents with gold, the item to make the improved star crystal is like 5g. And the other items like fashion and mounts are expensive.

Here all the gear stuff is not only expensive, but also there is a shortage of them. Just look at the auction house; you can't even get a good rune, last time i checked there was 8 runes for mage (storm server) ...try to make a lv5 crystalline and you wont get enough gems to make it, unless theres a promo for those gem boxes that drops mostly lv3 azures. Legendary gear is almost non-existent due to the shortage of items needed to get them and the denial from the managers to let us get them with wargod points. The few cool mounts you can get them with some effort , the fashion is atm almost non-existant.
    You can run Summit of elements for months and you will never see the pet drop, and suddenly it comes from a charge promo. Im surprised the dragon mounts did not come inside orbs yet.

And well many other things you know already.
    T;Sly
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You can't compare with Chinese version, its the same base game, but very different in many ways, specialy on how its managed.
    Besides being this a nerfed version with way less items and features, the way it work is inverse.
    What do i mean? Well on China, gear/gems/runes are the easy thing, you can buy lv3 gems with soul leaf, runemakers for 6 soul leafs, flare gem card, fusion agents with gold, the item to make the improved star crystal is like 5g. And the other items like fashion and mounts are expensive.

Here all the gear stuff is not only expensive, but also there is a shortage of them. Just look at the auction house; you can't even get a good rune, last time i checked there was 8 runes for mage (storm server) ...try to make a lv5 crystalline and you wont get enough gems to make it, unless theres a promo for those gem boxes that drops mostly lv3 azures. Legendary gear is almost non-existent due to the shortage of items needed to get them and the denial from the managers to let us get them with wargod points. The few cool mounts you can get them with some effort , the fashion is atm almost non-existant.
    You can run Summit of elements for months and you will never see the pet drop, and suddenly it comes from a charge promo. Im surprised the dragon mounts did not come inside orbs yet.

And well many other things you know already.

Only commenting on the Dragon Flying mount part, in 1 to 2 weeks you will see an Ivenia Dragon Flying Mount. Our guild has a tail up for bidding among guild members. Probably will be the first Ivenia mount to appear at least on Storm Server.
  • FinalWeapo - Storm Legion
    FinalWeapo - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah i know that. And its 1 on the whole server.
    Even Komog that is run by many people every week, theres like 2 of them only...
    T;Sly
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Balerion FTW!

• VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ivenia is owned by Cieriel of Illyfue for several months now.

Balerion incoming.

p.s. why the fck are you auctioning it in ur guild, just roll on it with all the people u farm it with o.O thats what we do with everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ivenia is owned by Cieriel of Illyfue for several months now.

Balerion incoming.

p.s. why the fck are you auctioning it in ur guild, just roll on it with all the people u farm it with o.O thats what we do with everything.

We use a DKP system, points earned for attending different guild events. The DKP points are used to acquire a wide range of items from guild bank. Higher value items such as EB weps, dragon tails go up for bidding. Highest bidder wins.
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    edited January 2015
    To my knowledge;

Illyfue Dragon Mounts:

Ivenia 1

Komog 4-5

Balerion hopefully will drop soon :D

Saving my Haxx rolls for it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    We use a DKP system, points earned for attending different guild events. The DKP points are used to acquire a wide range of items from guild bank. Higher value items such as EB weps, dragon tails go up for bidding. Highest bidder wins.

sounds silly and overorganized, in our server its as easy as:

Attend zodiacs? u are placed on zodiac droplist
    Attend dragons? Roll on whatever it drops
    Attend IR? You get adv runes and gloves if you need them.

More fair and easier. Ohh well glad im not in your guild then ^^

(is this an american thing btw? just like the TM it's overorganized making it harder and longer (haha) than it really is) Not trying to start another EU vs NA thingy, just wondering if this is normal for your servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • larzail1
    larzail1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    you guys should know whats going to happen, they gets FW2, and us...well, we FINALLY get the rest of the game. we wont get FW2, we'll get the whole version of FW.
    another thing on that note, bugs lag all that stuff..if u dont have all the pieces to the machine its not going to run right... just saying.
    i would be happy just to see the whole game with everything it has to offer. who cares about FW2. give me all of FW1, how about that.
  • alyus
    alyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    larzail1 wrote: »
    you guys should know whats going to happen, they gets FW2, and us...well, we FINALLY get the rest of the game. we wont get FW2, we'll get the whole version of FW.
    another thing on that note, bugs lag all that stuff..if u dont have all the pieces to the machine its not going to run right... just saying.
    i would be happy just to see the whole game with everything it has to offer. who cares about FW2. give me all of FW1, how about that.

FW2 is just the code name for the expansion on FW. It is still part of FW. Or as you call it FW1.
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sounds silly and overorganized, in our server its as easy as:

Attend zodiacs? u are placed on zodiac droplist
    Attend dragons? Roll on whatever it drops
    Attend IR? You get adv runes and gloves if you need them.

More fair and easier. Ohh well glad im not in your guild then ^^

(is this an american thing btw? just like the TM it's overorganized making it harder and longer (haha) than it really is) Not trying to start another EU vs NA thingy, just wondering if this is normal for your servers.

Its not an american thing, in my server as far as im concerned there was ONE guild that did that, and after leaders switch they drop that system. Everyone else now does it the way you just discribed. At least that was the way it was while i was in those guilds. And i dont know how tm is overorganized making it harder and longer. I go with my friends who i run everything with and doesn take us longer than 15 mins, 20 top on a bad day i guess.
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    edited January 2015

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG... that's the French servers, wonder how long till we get it here in the US??? *happy-skippy-snoopy-dancing*

And is it up on the french servers... or is that just a teaser?

• CountVonCo - Illyfue
    edited January 2015

Up on FR servers? No.

This is just a teaser announcement to keep people like yourselves calm and not go crazy asking about it.

Expect this to come end of March. We still have a lot of intro posts etc to come before the actual patch comes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG... that's the French servers, wonder how long till we get it here in the US??? *happy-skippy-snoopy-dancing*

if you actually go look at the arc page and google translate it all it says is coming soon >_>

just a teaser, no information on content details (yet). we still have a good month or two to wait for this to arrive.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    feb 4th listed as date of expansion...taking bets that pwe cant make it due to issues T;Cool
  • drnase
    drnase Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hmm German arc side got info without notes or something else

https://www.arcgames.com/de/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/9063183

greetz
    Dont worry, be happy
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ooh, i feel hyped! :D

bring in more players huu :D
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    edited January 2015
    amarantos wrote: »
    feb 4th listed as date of expansion...taking bets that pwe cant make it due to issues T;Cool

Dammit Ama... you have to think positive! (and it won't hurt to cross your fingers, face east and chant a mantra or two ;))

@Spicy and CountVonCo... the article says Feb 4th... so don't be negative nellies!!! :D

• BlackLuster - Eyrda
    BlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Dammit Ama... you have to think positive! (and it won't hurt to cross your fingers, face east and chant a mantra or two ;))

@Spicy and CountVonCo... the article says Feb 4th... so don't be negative nellies!!! :D

i will be super positive if they show us some amazing new mounts/fashion/pets (non orb!!) coming with the expansion
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Very nice, will start playing actively again. (。+・`ω・´)
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • Mythrarin - Lionheart
    Mythrarin - Lionheart Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    heres the link yo, not much to it

just click it and go the official news source

http://tinyurl.com/lzz3s3b
    My YouTube Channel
    youtube.com/channel/UClUZrCiRQj9qT4pLETHNxLg

My Network
    corporate.zoomin.tv/
This discussion has been closed.