Epic Rift in Storm Sever

threoneone
threoneone Posts: 67 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Domino,

Can you put this fight in Twitch TV real time for everyone to watch it please? This event only once in three years, and we will not gonna to see it anytime soon after. Two strongest guilds have finally showdown, the best players on both side pvp...must watch!!! This gonna be a good promo to show ppl how good this game still xD

Server: East Storm
Rift: 100 Vs 100
Guild: Imperium Vs Paradise
Date/Time: 1/17 8pm sever time

p/s: Which guild are you betting on? Let's make a poll too ;p
Post edited by threoneone on

Comments

• sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    100v100 is really only like 20 each. Kappa.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • Nanali - Storm Legion
    Nanali - Storm Legion Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    D: ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    unless there is a way to move the camera fast to different parts of the rift, would be kinda boring
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayumichan - Storm Legion
    Ayumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    threoneone wrote: »
    Domino,

Can you put this fight in Twitch TV real time for everyone to watch it please? This event only once in three years, and we will not gonna to see it anytime soon after. Two strongest guilds have finally showdown, the best players on both side pvp...must watch!!! This gonna be a good promo to show ppl how good this game still xD

You mean paradise who have a lots of rift suddenly with no bids below 50d vs imperium. Not suspicious,not suspicious at all. Seems like someone cant take someone face to face and have to use distractions but thats none of my business ;) (although its a good strategy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I agree. Were it a 100v100 fight with no other rifts, it would be epic. Paradise has 5 or 6 other territories to defend and Imperium has 3 or 4. It's not really going to be the most epic battle of all time as many players will be saved for the later rifts, 60's and 30's on both teams.
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If Domino doesn't, can someone else? I wanna see!!
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • seizes
    seizes Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You mean Storm server VS Paradise ???????????
    since imp already made all deal with other guild to aim Paradise anyway.

Have fun o//
  • jdelop
    jdelop Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    57609640.jpg
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You mean paradise who have a lots of rift suddenly with no bids below 50d vs imperium. Not suspicious,not suspicious at all. Seems like someone cant take someone face to face and have to use distractions but thats none of my business ;) (although its a good strategy)

All but one of Imp's rifts are a fight. Nemesis should be a great fight and Para has booked a revenge rift in the 30s and RAWR is pushing the 60s though they have issues of their own in the 30s block with Spectral waiting there. Para brought all of their allies to the dance ijs.

It's not the same level of fecal matter that Para is facing, but it is not like Imp is looking at 1 big rift and a bunch of covers.
  • Ayumichan - Storm Legion
    Ayumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    jhereg4250 wrote: »
    All but one of Imp's rifts are a fight. Nemesis should be a great fight and Para has booked a revenge rift in the 30s and RAWR is pushing the 60s though they have issues of their own in the 30s block with Spectral waiting there. Para brought all of their allies to the dance ijs.

It's not the same level of fecal matter that Para is facing, but it is not like Imp is looking at 1 big rift and a bunch of covers.

You can twist it all you want,imp gathered a lots of guilds to create distraction to have a bigger chance to get Nightfall. It was not Paradise who started this. someone got butthurt over there possibly cuz of EB or cuz of the failed attempt to steal the first Balerion kill from paradise tower months ago,reasons are infinite so dunno-dont care. All i can say that a victory like this is no victory at all. As i said,good tactic but this should be the tactic of the smaller guilds,who cant win face to face...wait...does that mean...:O...plot twist. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Actually, Imp has nothing ton do with the smaller guilds going after Para. Heck, they were ticked at Imp because they took the land Oberon won from you.

They went after Para because they smelled blood for weeks leading up to now. Imp has nothing to do with it.
  • astrosofy#0904
    astrosofy#0904 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Everyone wants a piece of the pie<-- thats reason enough XD
    text
  • darktds
    darktds Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sad state when your guild is pimped by Imp. Who is standing on thier own in this showdown?
  • duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sadly most smaller guilds in Storm already been bribes by Imp, and everyone know it, its an open secret.
  • astrosofy#0904
    astrosofy#0904 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    duan83 wrote: »
    Sadly most smaller guilds in Storm already been bribes by Imp, and everyone know it, its an open secret.

If you are stating that the guilds in tomorrows rift have all been bought than you are sadly mistaken.
    text
  • duan83
    edited January 2015
    If you are stating that the guilds in tomorrows rift have all been bought than you are sadly mistaken.

Please, between "most" and "all", there are huge different.
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    From experience running a smaller guild, Imperium does not always allow guilds to complete their quests even after asking several times. Paradise, when asked, has never had a problem giving up a refinery and letting smaller guilds complete quests.

This has formed somewhat of a fear toward Imperium, and as such it has been the case that Paradise is forced to defend on average 4-7 territories weekly whereas Imp sits at 3-4. Even when Imp had 4 one week, 1 was an open rift since no "small" guild wants to fight them if quests won't even be completed.

Without naming the guilds, there are 3 guilds owned by the SAME person who attack Paradise weekly. All 3 guilds bid high so that smaller guilds with low funds cannot win a bid. All this to give Paradise a hard time. Good strategy, but still.

All this to say that yes, both guilds are defending territories on Saturday, but not both are presented with the same amount of threat. That being said, I wouldn't expect this 100v100 to be "epic" and recording-worthy. If any of the two guilds has a brain, why would you send all your powerhouses to the 100s if you still have to defend more rifts (in Paradise's case, defend another 5 rifts, and attack a 30's). Either way, I do not see this living up to its name.

If this game was more populated, then maybe. But I'd only pick out ~30 really strong players in either guild. Others will have to be alts. Cut out some of the players who have to go defend other rifts, it will be just another FF, 15v15 more so than 100v100.
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • Kastaja - Storm Legion
    Kastaja - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I+was+readying+thinking+i+was+gonna+have+a+good+_d7c0ca526e11296167be2decc5c1c837.gif
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    legendpve wrote: »
    From experience running a smaller guild, Imperium does not always allow guilds to complete their quests even after asking several times. Paradise, when asked, has never had a problem giving up a refinery and letting smaller guilds complete quests.

I find this to be the opposite of my experience. Paradise has, on quite a few occasions, seemed to go out of their way to make sure noone completes their quests. I've found Imperium to be friendlier. The reason that more guilds go after Paradise to me has always seemed that more seem to dislike Paradise. Now thats not to say that the Paradise people on a 1 by 1 basis are not friendly, I have no problem with them individually. But they seem to sometimes take on an on-masse poor sportsmanship persona.
  • duan83
    edited January 2015
    legendpve wrote: »

This has formed somewhat of a fear toward Imperium, and as such it has been the case that Paradise is forced to defend on average 4-7 territories weekly whereas Imp sits at 3-4. Even when Imp had 4 one week, 1 was an open rift since no "small" guild wants to fight them if quests won't even be completed.

Without naming the guilds, there are 3 guilds owned by the SAME person who attack Paradise weekly. All 3 guilds bid high so that smaller guilds with low funds cannot win a bid. All this to give Paradise a hard time. Good strategy, but still.

All this to say that yes, both guilds are defending territories on Saturday, but not both are presented with the same amount of threat. That being said, I wouldn't expect this 100v100 to be "epic" and recording-worthy. If any of the two guilds has a brain, why would you send all your powerhouses to the 100s if you still have to defend more rifts (in Paradise's case, defend another 5 rifts, and attack a 30's). Either way, I do not see this living up to its name.

If this game was more populated, then maybe. But I'd only pick out ~30 really strong players in either guild. Others will have to be alts. Cut out some of the players who have to go defend other rifts, it will be just another FF, 15v15 more so than 100v100.

+1
    I find this to be the opposite of my experience. Paradise has, on quite a few occasions, seemed to go out of their way to make sure noone completes their quests. I've found Imperium to be friendlier. The reason that more guilds go after Paradise to me has always seemed that more seem to dislike Paradise. Now thats not to say that the Paradise people on a 1 by 1 basis are not friendly, I have no problem with them individually. But they seem to sometimes take on an on-masse poor sportsmanship persona.

One (or several) bad apple will always exist in the whole barrel. You cant blame the whole guild for one or several dumb **** snob action. About completing quest in rift, Imp are no angel either.
  • PocketPriesty - Storm Legion
    PocketPriesty - Storm Legion Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    RfF9M.gif Hey now, I'm in Imp...and I don't kill anyone...mainly because I have no mastery 9OW4t.gif
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Lol, as if having a million lands itself wasn't a reason to get attacked so many times at once..

I can't say for other guilds, but we (FurionUnion) have rifted against paradise a thousand times almost all in a row. Not cause we are out for blood, but the only statue to fight was theirs to begin with. Oh and we only have 1 real alliance and its not them lol.

Really should have been a cap on that since the beginning. Having 2-3 guilds with 90% of the land is never a fun thing for anyone be it Para, Imp or anyone else imho.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • entity01
    entity01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sobe25 wrote: »
    Lol, as if having a million lands itself wasn't a reason to get attacked so many times at once..

I can't say for other guilds, but we (FurionUnion) have rifted against paradise a thousand times almost all in a row. Not cause we are out for blood, but the only statue to fight was theirs to begin with. Oh and we only have 1 real alliance and its not them lol.

Really should have been a cap on that since the beginning. Having 2-3 guilds with 90% of the land is never a fun thing for anyone be it Para, Imp or anyone else imho.

Lol, maybe I'm looking at the wrong picture but doesnt Imperium own 2x if not 3x as much land and no one comments on that XD?
  • mieortjyhng
    mieortjyhng Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Let's be honest here, Paradise would be stupid to show up to that rift. They have 2 60's and a couple 30's to take care of. Sure it's the Nightfall land, but they would be seriously stupid to risk 2 60's and some 30's with there still being a chance of losing the 100's.

• ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    In the time I've been in Imp, no guild asking has been prevented from carting unless they make an agressive move in the rift or have screwed us in the past, in which case i think they are made aware of that up front.
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I suspect like on our server, it will be a quite boring Rift.

Guilds have different priorities due to keeping land and rewards etc.

If those were taken away would we see any real rift battles.

It's all monopolising and sitting on asses being bored, and its the same in every game. There are no true pvpers around anymore it seems.

Still IF this does happen and there is a decent 100v100, some people should try cap it and stick it on youtube.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • ehy68nemc7
    ehy68nemc7 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    threoneone wrote: »
    Domino,

Two best guilds? Paradise is not the best anymore, rofl. Nemesis took their spot. Paradise bunch of Nemesis tools.

I don't see how it's suspicious, Paradise has been the most hated guild for a while now, been having lots of rifts for couple weeks now - glad Imperium stepping up to take them down. Guys wanna see screenshots of BornAtLast (guy who shares his toons with half the guild who don't even know how to play a sin?) raging at Jyllian and verbally abusing her WC? Or wanna see Nanali QQing in WC? How about xHonor ks'ing noobs in Crucible?

Paradise needs a PR team to clean up after their officers' mess.

Go FurionUnion, Posse, and everyone else with rift against Paradise :D
  • BornAtLast - Storm Legion
    BornAtLast - Storm Legion Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ehy68nemc7 wrote: »
    I don't see how it's suspicious, Paradise has been the most hated guild for a while now, been having lots of rifts for couple weeks now - glad Imperium stepping up to take them down. Guys wanna see screenshots of BornAtLast (guy who shares his toons with half the guild who don't even know how to play a sin?) raging at Jyllian and verbally abusing her WC? Or wanna see Nanali QQing in WC? How about xHonor ks'ing noobs in Crucible?

Paradise needs a PR team to clean up after their officers' mess.

Go FurionUnion, Posse, and everyone else with rift against Paradise :D

Oh the butthurt in your reply is real. You must be a fanboy of that fail monarch sin Jyllian.
    And as to me not knowing how to play a sin, I'll just leave it at lol.
  • Nanali - Storm Legion
    Nanali - Storm Legion Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wow I QQ in worldchat, world is going to end :D And I dont think everyone hates us. Just a few individuals that wont get their way :P Sorry Jyll, you still wont get your way.

Now can we please get this thread locked as its completely pointless?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ehy68nemc7
    ehy68nemc7 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh the butthurt in your reply is real. You must be a fanboy of that fail monarch sin Jyllian.
    And as to me not knowing how to play a sin, I'll just leave it at lol.

Oh no, you're a great sin/player, just the tools you use to get your noob BR champ points (i.e. WolfTessa) in ESNM/ESHM runs and take up a spot just afking in an already slow party, don't know how to properly use your toon. I think you bought all that resis just so when morons in Paradise use your toon, you don't die as quickly and make it suspicious that it's not you xD

I expect 0-1 deaths from you, and you deliver - your counterparts, on the other hand, fail miserably.

P.S. I don't like Jyllian - I was just listing bannable offenses I have screenshots of, and you obviously just admitted to one right there, but of course PWE staff doesn't ban players, so whatever...

Wow, QQ more Nanali
This discussion has been closed.