test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who is this Domino? A new staffer?

2»

Comments

• kajafashkajafash Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If you want we can run you through one of our weekly Balerion runs on Illyfue, would need a lv77 char (...) but it might be fun :)

And thats how players looks like in here. Doing things like a spy only with few "great and mighty" (in their opinion) players cuz "no1 else should be that awesome to do it with us", so in the end greedy guild leaders rather trying to ask on their knees to be a humble party member than try to make some new raid/s with own guild or cooperate with more than one. Always same when ppl can get some "rare" things or say simple "i did and you don't.
    But now ofc "hello! i don't know you little stranger (but heard you are kinda famous), pls join our super-dooper rare raid - we are soooo damn freindly and kind (ofc not for ppl around us *evil laught*)"
    Thats sad (in general).
    FW_sygna_Slaine_500.png
    Even though I walk through the darkest valley (full of blind and dumb idiots), I will fear no evil...
    <Servers traveler>
  • PocketPriesty - Storm LegionPocketPriesty - Storm Legion Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Thats actually one of my proudest moments both as a gamer and an employee. My goal was $1000 dollars and we raised over $2000 :)
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Thats actually one of my proudest moments both as a gamer and an employee. My goal was $1000 dollars and we raised over $2000 :)

nice job *applauds*
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited January 2015

QDskC.gifSo I did find chu!
  • lcorndogllcorndogl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hey Guys,

I fully intend to spread the livestreams out between the NA and EU servers. As you saw with the system messages, I will always announce what server I will be streaming in. Currently I am trying to level up characters to at least 60 on all of them, that way we can hold a wider variety of events. That said...

Best/quickest way to hit 60 would be to reach 25 and then get some people to help you do pheonix orders, can easily hit 60 within a day then
  • nihooyanihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Yes its awsome to gather some1 elses money i wonder how many PWE did donate not from gamers pockets?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

This really sums the ppl still playing and paying this game.

I wish You admcroxe to Die in Car fire.
  • VelvetStrike - IllyfueVelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    kajafash wrote: »
    And thats how players looks like in here. Doing things like a spy only with few "great and mighty" (in their opinion) players cuz "no1 else should be that awesome to do it with us", so in the end greedy guild leaders rather trying to ask on their knees to be a humble party member than try to make some new raid/s with own guild or cooperate with more than one. Always same when ppl can get some "rare" things or say simple "i did and you don't.
    But now ofc "hello! i don't know you little stranger (but heard you are kinda famous), pls join our super-dooper rare raid - we are soooo damn freindly and kind (ofc not for ppl around us *evil laught*)"
    Thats sad (in general).
    Wtf did you smoke, we got a raid thats not guild dependant and we end up recruiting 1 or 2 people in wc every week.. Dont make urself look so foolish, i nearly feel bad for you stupidity. And there arent even many invites from wc, idk how ur server is but ur obviously not from illy, else you would have seen me spam last weeks for members. And i never was friendly to the members either, i prefer boring them to death with the tactics every week ^^ as there is always 1 or 2 members that didnt run it with us yet.

And yes it's a rare raid, thats why with a livestream it might get more popular for other players, when they see it's not that hard after all with the right tactics. But dont blame me for the rarity, blame everybody else not making a raid for it.. i can go one time a week only but the rest of the server(s) can go as well.

Ps. Im not a guildlead, not even a vice... Just a member that organised balerion and a zodiac raid, both independant from any guild. Running zods over 2 years now with friends. U can organise stuff without guild, the only problem is that you need to get off from ur lazy **** and do something about whatever problem you have with guilds..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wtf did you smoke, we got a raid thats not guild dependant and we end up recruiting 1 or 2 people in wc every week.. Dont make urself look so foolish, i nearly feel bad for you stupidity. And there arent even many invites from wc, idk how ur server is but ur obviously not from illy, else you would have seen me spam last weeks for members. And i never was friendly to the members either, i prefer boring them to death with the tactics every week ^^ as there is always 1 or 2 members that didnt run it with us yet.

And yes it's a rare raid, thats why with a livestream it might get more popular for other players, when they see it's not that hard after all with the right tactics. But dont blame me for the rarity, blame everybody else not making a raid for it.. i can go one time a week only but the rest of the server(s) can go as well.

Ps. Im not a guildlead, not even a vice... Just a member that organised balerion and a zodiac raid, both independant from any guild. Running zods over 2 years now with friends. U can organise stuff without guild, the only problem is that you need to get off from ur lazy **** and do something about whatever problem you have with guilds..

Why do you even take a sekrit alt poster with 5 post counts seriously? Not worth your time, lol... These nubs will always try to get attraction by attacking ppl who are on here posting from their mains... Jeez, I just tell em to grow some balls and stop hiding, if they wanna attack someone. ;)

Btw welcome new guy. I hope you last.
    jh93qt.jpg
    EvilSheep - Lv100 Dark Vamp - Illyfue
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <First In Server! Freedom Harbor Recovery Army>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Dark Dragon>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Khnum>
    <First In Server! The death of The God of Disaster>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
    <Decisive battle with the Bloodletting Beast>
    And another pile of never ending titles... Hue...
  • kayliemeowkayliemeow Posts: 36
    edited January 2015
    Welcome to the game Domino! o/ it's nice to see someone still has faith in us here. Perhaps we'll even see more players come in, in the future of course. Fingers crossed! ^.^
    edited January 2015
    NOW we're official... MUAHAHAHAHA!!! ALL THE POWERS!!! :D
  • laphantonelalaphantonela Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Woot congrats. Will you be posting ahead of time when there's maintenance?
    edited January 2015
    It's possible. I'll be jumping in from time to time making posts about thingsssssss and upcoming Events and Activities. We're still working out some of the kinks so bear with us. :)
  • XGIOx - IllyfueXGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    uhuh :D congrats i promise i will behave from now on.
    edited January 2015
    Yayyyyy grats Domino! :D
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    NOW we're official... MUAHAHAHAHA!!! ALL THE POWERS!!! :D

welcome to the green name club :)
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • saielakessaielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It's possible. I'll be jumping in from time to time making posts about thingsssssss and upcoming Events and Activities. We're still working out some of the kinks so bear with us. :)

So you are just here to keep the masses happy...? Are there any plans of getting a new CM/GM (I'd ask for a FW only CM/GM but I guess this would be to much to ask) or at least some more information sharing of what's going on than before? I mean free gifts and stuff is nice and everything but it won't hide the problems away... js.
  • nihooyanihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2015

We heard that when croxe showed and still nothing so keep talking it dont cost anything(and charge rewards and spend leafs for something in return are NOT events Bobby)
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

This really sums the ppl still playing and paying this game.

I wish You admcroxe to Die in Car fire.
  • bamfsennuibamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Welcome to FW and to Storm server, if that was you. You had an, um, interesting introduction to our server to say the least. Please come back, to visit, lol.
    diOmYNz.jpg

edited January 2015
    Yep that was me. Don't worry you didn't scare me off. ;)
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm LegionRocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yep that was me. Don't worry you didn't scare me off. ;)

Gratz on the World Boss Hunt title, one of several to obtain. The huge bug eyes from you was funny lol.
  • clownsneverdieclownsneverdie Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Heyooo!
    Thank you so much for the love you guys!
    I've been with the company on our other games for a few years now, though I am still kind of new to Forsaken World.

Thanks for having me you guys, I hope I can give some love to a game and a community that truly deserves it. I love Forsaken World and I will do my best to do right by you.

We will be most delighted in driving you up the wall and across the ceiling. :)
    photo d2b55694-5985-4cd3-b7c3-1fa1a23fc278_zpsfqg6lnnr.jpg