Emergency Maintenance 1/8

Comments

• utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Rollback gift I would like to have Sylvan Orbsss...Light Weaver title is my next goal...thank you! xD
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i hope that there aren't more problems like these ones

or the guy that managed to **** up so badly a post it whit instructions on how to reset servers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tornathien
    tornathien Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    lol yet another week they **** us all over on zodiacs.. you still owe all the servers like 8 total weeks worth of zodiacs spawns.. are we ever going to get this? NOPE... and your comp pack of some gem boxes don't cut it.
  • Lillykins - Storm Legion
    Lillykins - Storm Legion Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I demand as compensation to:

- Care about this game.
    - Give us GM's.
    - Stop treating us like idiots/junk.

Oops, i think that is too much to ask.

Seeing how they sent all the GM's to other PWE games, I really think they've given up on all the FW player base......
  • stefanlehman
    stefanlehman Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Everyone gets an 85 eb weapon to end this complaining might be a good recompense. Sure it makes their actual in game value less as everyone has one but hey! You did it with those fox mounts! We do have a precedent here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CoyoteDeat - Storm Legion
    CoyoteDeat - Storm Legion Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah way to go...that one day rollback took away two days of work on my toon way to go pwe you screwed up again I just got my toon back two days ago after it would not let me log in and now you screwed it all up again.....I remember when this was a good game and they cared now they can't even do a restart right....lol so long
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    True Darkness
    80 sin played since idk..sometime 2012
  • FinalWeapo - Storm Legion
    FinalWeapo - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    But by "pretty lucrative compensation package" he means 5x lv1 gem boxes.
    T;Sly
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i agree with safan
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    know what nice comp would be? give us fusion agent npc jane AND free 15-day flare gembox lv3 cards. take some suffering on your greedy profits to return the suffering all of us have to deal with at losing so much work not once but twice.
  • FinalWeapo - Storm Legion
    FinalWeapo - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Rofl EB weapons for everyone. That one made me laugh. This isnt the private server...
    T;Sly
  • Dangelique - Lionheart
    Dangelique - Lionheart Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Really if you guys don't want people to play any more, how about just making an announcement and closing the game down, instead of forcing people to swallow this continual bs and abandonment? It's quite clear the level of caring for this game is even less than 0.

This doesn't really make any one want to play any of the other PWE titles, in fact if PWE is looking to buy other titles the current players of those games have a fit because of the appalling rep this company has now.

The rep is so bad for "support" that no one feels the promised compensation will be anything more than rubbish, even if it does eventuate. lol must be awesome to work for this company right? lol
  • CoyoteDeat - Storm Legion
    CoyoteDeat - Storm Legion Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Rofl EB weapons for everyone. That one made me laugh. This isnt the private server...
    Pretty sure I know which one you are talking about, its only cause their wiping and the players asked for that for whatever reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    True Darkness
    80 sin played since idk..sometime 2012
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I hope that when they give out the compensation (IF they give out any) it would be something actually usable item like: +75 augement items,fashion box(for both genders with complete fashions identifiable ones),gems and fusions,mounts (sellable) or a bunch of reforge crystaly the +-8% ones.
  • rh07071937
    rh07071937 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    jan 7th roll back hurts all achevements and other stuff , now put GM's back on game playing alone with us all . it bad that storm went down two days in a roll , and yet lionheart only goes down once , yet you roll back for lion heart server , but not tha storm server , and you hurt the hole world over . lionheart player but not the storm . ARC ur crazy!!!!
  • lucinkese
    lucinkese Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    yeah totall agree with morsaeterna
    because if is money or item from check in we lost
    fine we can live with it
    but is our freaking time!!!!
    and this time 2day rollback?
    i think even private server do better job then here
    rollback is the worse idea ever
    EB yes is big lost but
    look at all those new guild
    or ppl who dont cs spend so many hour
    and end up, poof back to ground zero.

as i pretty sure all you **** up can be fixed manually rather then rollback
    if u want ppl to spend money on this game,
    at least do a good job, at least better then private server i would say.
    Do you u figure a better compensation or else more complaint
    or worse more **** up and mroe rollback

sincerly,
    player in fw
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    VyXantia - Lionheart Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm looking at this thread and seeing some of the same people who told me I was over-compensated when my entire account was wiped... are now QQing for compensation because they lost 1-2 days of progress on their chars? The hypocrisy is amazing... js
    CSers are needed to financially support the game,
    Non-CSers are needed to expand the player base,
    Both are equally important to the game.

So don't be hatin'... :)
  • thiscrazylife2
    thiscrazylife2 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Its a shame the things that happen in this game, I have 3+ years playing and each time i get more disappointed. Not even a gr of responsibility from the administration or even respect to players.
  • mamagrowls
    mamagrowls Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just would like to know why on earth you couldn't have posted this as a general announcement in game so people didn't waste another whole day grinding ect again before you decided to take it all away again...get your head out PW!
    T;Frozen
  • valinyne
    valinyne Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I do think it's kind of funny that you all can mass message the sales information to us thru arc but you cant seem to figure out how to mass mail a message about emergency maintinence or rollbacks. Not everybody reads the forums you know? Maybe we should, but we don't, because most of the **** there isn't even needed for us to enjoy the game. However, the maintinence information/rollbacks, and randomly losing **** off our accounts is kind of necessary to the game play.
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    now tell us what that lucrative **** will be :D 10 lvl1 gem boxes or 1 that box that can give randomly a lvl3 gem or 10 lvl1 forgot the name as they wont see my money ever again(as i moved to 1 time fee game) in next week i wll show u how update looks :D
  • wolfenstorm
    wolfenstorm Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If they do a second rollback, twice in a row, I hope a lot of people quit. This is ridiculous.
  • fwtoday
    fwtoday Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Attention.

We will be taking all servers down for an emergency maintenance to resolve issues caused by last night's maintenance. Servers will be back up once the issues are resolved.

Translation: We screwed up, but our players get to pay the price. Servers will be up when we feel like it...tough noogie

We are performing a rollback to the last non-corrupted save. If you spent leaf yesterday you can contact customer support. We will be sending out a pretty lucrative compensation package to all players as soon as we can.

Translation: Your time as players means nothing to us, but we'll do what we can to stop your inevitable whining after we take away your dedi and any progress that you might have made. If you spent leaves, write to Customer Service and you'll be compensated after they stop laughing at anyone who seriously thought there was anything worth buying.

Thank you for your understanding.

Translation: Ha! Ha!! Gotcha with the rollback...AGAIN!!

Update: Servers are now open.

-The Forsaken World Team-

No sense in crying over spilt milk. The first rollback was so easy for them that it's become the answer to all of their ****-ups. We might as well become accustomed to it or move to another game.
  • _Avenger_ - Eyrda
    _Avenger_ - Eyrda Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-RKIDVIHxZs

Did someone say rollback?!
  • fwtoday
    fwtoday Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Of course they did. It's their answer to everything now.
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    edited January 2015
    and its one of the stupidest answers any average computer programer coudl figure otu a code to fix that date thing same regualr code for maint just put in the right date code this time. what i would have done not a stupid rollback
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Anyone want to place bets on what "lucrative compensation" they'll give us? My bet is on 1VIP card and 3 gemboxes :p

...if they actually remember the compensation, that is.
  • seuqled
    seuqled Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    viiix wrote: »
    Anyone want to place bets on what "lucrative compensation" they'll give us? My bet is on 1VIP card and 3 gemboxes :p

...if they actually remember the compensation, that is.

Fingers uncrossed because y'know, PWE.
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    edited January 2015
    ,my bet some new mount
  • Blanketsson - Eyrda
    Blanketsson - Eyrda Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So how exactly do I contact customer support? Anyone offer any help?
  • keiji22
    keiji22 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Compensation will be fair for all levels.

A title will be had. Something "Time" themed probably.

Fusion Agents most likely will be given.

Don't be too greedy.
    KeijiArashi - Lionheart
This discussion has been closed.