• Deladriel - Eyrda
    Deladriel - Eyrda Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    lol gonna be a long day for u varnania

even with zodiac u pretty easy to kill lol :p
  • Freezatron - Lionheart
    Freezatron - Lionheart Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So I couldn't run with my eb team, now I cant feel so bad for missing xD since it didn't count. G freaking G :D.
    Freezatron Lionheart - Retired/Quit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shapelle - Lionheart
    Shapelle - Lionheart Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    pjaf wrote: »
    Read ppl

The opening post was edited AFTER all prior people had responded. The initial post contained no information about a roll back for a good 40 minutes.
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If this implies my party lost their zodiac drop i will bring havoc over support, better compensate this shiit, check ur logs look who won zodiac weapons yesterday. Taking the bosses away several times is 1 thing, removing our loot is r3tarded on a whole new level. What do we even need a rollback for, on our server there was nothing worth rolling back for, nobody had an unfair advantage over anything.

and edit: dont compensate jsut the people who spent leafs on this, they will simply have their leafs back in their bags. Compensate the people who achieved something yesterday no matter how much they spend, compensate the people that had some extreme luck yesterday. Or better: have no need to compensate people and dont roll back -.- seriously how hard is it to know only lionheart needs a rollback to reset their skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deladriel - Eyrda
    edited January 2015
    I just wonder, how they gonna compensate the ppl that spent leaf i mean o.o if ppl spent leaves will be back so ppl can spend again or not? And i feel bad for anyone that got orb stuff during the roll back, cause chances of getting again are so non existent =/

Kind of curious now, i spent leaves yesterday
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    yea btu these eb weapons i actually ran with my eb team
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    so, I just recently CS'd. What's to become of the gold I made off the orbs I bought. Guessing we go back into the game broke as if we hadn't CS'd at all? That would suck considering that its not very often that I have spare money to put towards this game.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I just wonder, how they gonna compensate the ppl that spent leaf i mean o.o if ppl spent leaves will be back so ppl can spend again or not? And i feel bad for anyone that got orb stuff during the roll back, cause chances of getting again are so non existent =/

Kind of curious now, i spent leaves yesterday

He wrote u will get a luxorius reward :D that will be proly 1 orb plus couple i say 5 gems lvl1 as Croxe is a dead PM and he does not care about anything only revenue and never even seen the game proly only on promotional movies.

So keep charging suckers for a completly broken and abandoned product u deserve to be screwed by tousand black guys in the ****.
  • kraisler
    kraisler Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    admcroxe wrote: »
    Attention.

We will be taking all servers down for an emergency maintenance to resolve issues caused by last night's maintenance. Servers will be back up once the issues are resolved.

We are performing a rollback to the last non-corrupted save. If you spent leaf yesterday you can contact customer support. We will be sending out a pretty lucrative compensation package to all players as soon as we can.

Thank you for your understanding.

-The Forsaken World Team-

Lets say we understand the part with the rollback since sht happens. BUT! What could you ever compensate players with to make it worth the time we've lost? Some of us really achieved stuff in the past few days. And some of us got lucky opening packs and such. Can you guarantee that we will get the same things from the packs?!

Best wishes: Otel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making a name for NoName
  • zeeeqon
    zeeeqon Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hits4hire wrote: »
    so, I just recently CS'd. What's to become of the gold I made off the orbs I bought. Guessing we go back into the game broke as if we hadn't CS'd at all? That would suck considering that its not very often that I have spare money to put towards this game.

submit ticket with screenshot or something they will give leaves back but yeah not lucky items u got from orbs :D
    NYOS server : Warrior ZeQoN
  • Deladriel - Eyrda
    edited January 2015
    If this implies my party lost their zodiac drop i will bring havoc over support, better compensate this shiit, check ur logs look who won zodiac weapons yesterday. Taking the bosses away several times is 1 thing, removing our loot is r3tarded on a whole new level. What do we even need a rollback for, on our server there was nothing worth rolling back for, nobody had an unfair advantage over anything.

Seriouslly? so u want them to hand u a zodiac weapon by mail to compensate the one u will loose in rollback? Good luck with that, I support u and varnania :D
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    edited January 2015
    they better
  • TheHandOfG - Lionheart
    TheHandOfG - Lionheart Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    read post #32 i think ,
    I dont know if this soocalled rollback is even fact .

Lets say it is for a sec.
    You spent money to get leaves NP tranzactions will be loged and you will get your leaves , or money back if you go through the right channels.

Orb`s and gear and othere **** , well thats just tough .

we had it with The supernova , as hard as it is biuld a bridge and get over it.

Now lets say there is no rollback.
    The fix the bugs life goes on , people will still biotch and cry stamp thier feet like little brats , such as life for some over these parts.

Just Sayin.
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited January 2015
    Seriouslly? so u want them to hand u a zodiac weapon by mail to compensate the one u will loose in rollback? Good luck with that, I support u and varnania :D

They cant do this, i understood the rollback had to happen at nova, i mean it was neccesairy because runecrafting would never be the same etc etc. But what unfair advantages did we have yesterday? Nothing was out of the ordinary besides some dedication loss, no rifts for a week and a few HR ranks. A rollback is just another attempt to make people quit this game, so they have more reasons to shut it down.

p.s.: it's not my zodiac, i got mine since the start.. it's 3 people per server who got screwed over harder than the rest. Just like the gvg gloves back at nova.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuciusOersted - Storm Legion
    LuciusOersted - Storm Legion Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    RIP.... There goes my 81 wisdom T_T All that effort... :(
    LuciusOersted - Lv90 Squishy Divine Priest

GregoryAileron - Lv90 Noob Water Bard

Apparently I'm the god of K-pop... ._.
  • KlKO - Lionheart
    KlKO - Lionheart Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    RIP.... There goes my 81 wisdom T_T All that effort... :(

loool lucis u got 81 wisdom today?
    and varn what stats was ur wep :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    edited January 2015
    yea i agee no roll back please it was dark attakc and health
  • DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
    DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    admcroxe wrote: »
    Attention.

We will be taking all servers down for an emergency maintenance to resolve issues caused by last night's maintenance. Servers will be back up once the issues are resolved.

We are performing a rollback to the last non-corrupted save. If you spent leaf yesterday you can contact customer support. We will be sending out a pretty lucrative compensation package to all players as soon as we can.

Thank you for your understanding.

-The Forsaken World Team-

I have defended this game through more than a few **** ups. My patience is wearing thin. The last rollback made me (and many others) want to quit.

Stop messing things up (it was SUPPOSED to be a simple server restart). ROLLBACKS will kill this game...
    [SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)
  • LuciusOersted - Storm Legion
    LuciusOersted - Storm Legion Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    loool lucis u got 81 wisdom today?
    and varn what stats was ur wep :o

yes.... T_T that made my night but... welp there goes the dream
    LuciusOersted - Lv90 Squishy Divine Priest

GregoryAileron - Lv90 Noob Water Bard

Apparently I'm the god of K-pop... ._.
  • KlKO - Lionheart
    KlKO - Lionheart Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    yes.... T_T that made my night but... welp there goes the dream

fw doesn't want u 80 energy bro :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lilicabong
    lilicabong Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    is not about advantage, there are ppl that cant use pet skills for 1 year.... cause got forever in cd. Others had all their mailboxes cleaned and stuff stocked got lost.

They got flooded with ppl with same issues. So they cant use skills that got glitched for God knows how long. They cant fix that with sending something in mailbox, the rollback is to solve all the ppl that cant play well anymore cause their chars gor screwed.

the novapack rollback was a different situation, that one is an ingame issue that cant be fixed.
  • nihooya
    edited January 2015
    Thats happens when Americans dont know calendar and not use Metric system that 99% world population uses it.
  • miozio666
    miozio666 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    After three years i'm really tired of all these rollback.

Spend as much time to see lost so many things is discouraging.

Farewell until next week .... maybe.
    :(
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    edited January 2015
    ok eveyreon who got there eb weapons start sending tickets when the server comes up i wil eb sending mine
  • Nethurgist - Lionheart
    Nethurgist - Lionheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    any word on when maint. over?
    gonna run out of time to do HR - again this week!!!!
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    edited January 2015
    dont knwo i suspecting 6 hour maint and it better not have people misisng there weapons
  • DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
    DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Please...stop..."fixing"...things. The players still here find something they apparently like about this game. I won't continue PAYING if weeks of effort (or months of waiting) will be WASTED on YOUR "solutions."

I've had crappy luck with level 5 runes the past 20+ times. For once, I make 3 runes (all flawless) and now I won't get to keep them? No matter what "compensation" you come up with, I'm sure it will fall short of the quality items I've lost.

Spent all day farming WB's to get 30 soul diamonds (ugh, that for nothing?!?!). I don't want some crummy code. I don't want EVERY player to get 30 soul diamonds. We should be able to keep what we earned/acquired. How do we know that our characters won't be erased in a month from now because YOU (or whoever handles maintenance) made a small, mistake. I Love playing this game so much, but the level of fragility it seems to have in your care is beyond frustrating.

I'll be back later to rant some more. Btw, I'm going to STOP recommending this game to my friends since it makes ME look like an idiot.
    [SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)
  • blackmorbidality
    blackmorbidality Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    There are worse things in life than whining over a rollback. Obviously some of you havnt ever moved out of your parents house to experience the true lows of life when you get the **** end of the stick. So many ungrateful. None of your whining is going to matter. They got to do what they have to fix it. Technology isnt fool proof..it can be complicated. Anyone stating rollback makes them want to quit..why dont you just quit then? Sounds like you just say it to try to be spiteful and try to convince others to quit like making a cult of quitters.

PWE Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~FW Parasite ~ GrimelleShroud~
  • nihooya
    edited January 2015
    lilicabong wrote: »

I'll be back later to rant some more. Btw, I'm going to STOP recommending this game to my friends since it makes ME look like an idiot.

Then u realy hate ur friends if u recomend them this game
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited January 2015
    Better rollback to 7-1-2014, we all know this was the plan yesterday too..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.