After maint

12346»

Comments

• drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    najiri wrote: »
    lol Lovely restart. 130dedi gone, skills dont work on any character i logged in after maintance.
    Gone from the game for a month come back 2days into being back and somethings screwed up again.
    Thank you PWE for doing such a great job with all your games T;Cool

blame the start of a new year...
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • Kamjahere - Lionheart
    Kamjahere - Lionheart Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Nobody probably noticed this but... whatever they did, caused the base maint fee to be taken out twice. (or something to that effect.. maybe it just rolled back all the gtrs and gbqs we've been doing... well, whatever, result is the same.)
    We spent some hours before maint to make sure there were enough base funds to cover the fee for at least 2 days. I logged in this morning to find that the base is in low maint, and there's bugger all funds left.

When I logged off, it was right on maint (and therefore after reset), the base fee had already been removed, and we were covered, no low maint. Now its low maint and I'm having to work towards fixing that before the next daily reset (me and a couple other people.. small guild, so this hurts). Nothing else seems affected that I know of.
  • KlKO - Lionheart
    KlKO - Lionheart Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My toon been played in the future :o
    LGt4G1N.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PureLady - Lionheart
    PureLady - Lionheart Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    same.. pet skill on cd forever (brute force 3 and invigorate 3) some of my skills on cd. wth is happening. fix it ASAP.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    same.. pet skill on cd forever (brute force 3 and invigorate 3) some of my skills on cd. wth is happening. fix it ASAP.
    admcroxe wrote: »
    Developers are looking into the accounts that are having the time issues. I don't foresee a quick solution. I also included the non-character specific issues with dedication/zeal so those have a chance to get fixed too.

posted back on page 13, this whole time issue is know and been reported
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Nobody probably noticed this but... whatever they did, caused the base maint fee to be taken out twice. (or something to that effect.. maybe it just rolled back all the gtrs and gbqs we've been doing... well, whatever, result is the same.)
    We spent some hours before maint to make sure there were enough base funds to cover the fee for at least 2 days. I logged in this morning to find that the base is in low maint, and there's bugger all funds left.

When I logged off, it was right on maint (and therefore after reset), the base fee had already been removed, and we were covered, no low maint. Now its low maint and I'm having to work towards fixing that before the next daily reset (me and a couple other people.. small guild, so this hurts). Nothing else seems affected that I know of.

This happened to us too, Kamja (btw this is Alex). We lost a hella lot funds overnight. Scrambling to fix it.
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *waits patiently to see what they break this time*
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Fix the gvg biding list ffs!!!

Or better give us a new gvg system! -.-
  • ShiningSta - Eyrda
    ShiningSta - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    New Problems:
    none of my daily quest has been reset this morning meaning i cant take lucky quests,seals quest etc...

Problems from yesterday :
    -mcb III dissaperaed
    -lionheart scroll dissapeared
    -pet refuses to buff me
    -dedi dissapeared