12v12 doesn't belong to x-server(admcroxe answer please)

Vyden - Illyfue
Vyden - Illyfue Posts: 199 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
The only day when players can do 12v12 is sunday during war god event,in any other day it's almost impossible to do it because none applys for it.I remember the days when players could do their daily quests and also apply for 12v12,i would like to see a change which allows us to apply from our server so more players will do 12v12.
Post edited by Vyden - Illyfue on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    even if i agrre its harder to apply than before, from 18h till midnight, u can usually do one ff rune every 25/30 min
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alyus
    alyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    But it is part of x-server so it does belong to x-server.
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • yourfacelolz
    yourfacelolz Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    alyus wrote: »
    But it is part of x-server so it does belong to x-server.

Can't argue that logic
  • Vyden - Illyfue
    edited December 2014
    I am happy to see that the title of this thread brought you here but still sad to see that you don't understand the real meaning of this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I agree completely

Back in the days it took logn for queues too BUT we were able to do our dailys etc while waiting, i remember running run boy run, henrys etc while i was waiting for a que to pop. In xserver u can only wait, or do that quest, which gives ok exp etc but thats not what i need :).

Now i would never que for 12v12, even if my alt needs the rings.. purely because i cant do anything useful while waiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sadly, the game would need more players before 12v12 picks up again. I dont see this happening right now
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    What we need is the damn update..

so people have a reason to farm 12v12 like before.. lol

we need the lv85 12v12 rings.. qq

• NoOnes_Per - Lionheart
    NoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Not just that but also when we get fortifyable rings with the same update you can't fortify blue rings so people will pretty much be forced into getting 12s rings and necks seeing as not having this is big disadvantage...i mean can fortify gold rings..but i can't see every person on the server getting those anytime soon
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
  • Vyden - Illyfue
    edited December 2014

We will have fights for 1-2 month so there is still a problem . In my opinion 12v12 shouldn't be on xserver
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Shutdown xserver, so much trouble, if you can make it que from our own server, definitely 360 turnaround...ppl can que while waiting and doing other stuff, like we used to, so much easy to get pvp going.
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    how about stop gloop partys? can go to arena while waiting for 12s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoOnes_Per - Lionheart
    NoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    We will have fights for 1-2 month so there is still a problem . In my opinion 12v12 shouldn't be on xserver

Yeah but that's exactly it..it's your opinion, lol..

This is NEVER going to change, like seriously it would be impossible for PWE to remove FF from the cross server, they'd have to ask permission from china and that will never ever happen...

The cross server FF IS fun, early on it's fairly dead, however there is usually active 12s everyday from like 15-18 server and later..and someone else from EU also commented a similar thing

You are right, it kinda does suck you can't queue for FF whilst doing other stuff, but you gotta deal with it..really you must be new here to think this is going to change cuz you made a post on forums lol
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah but that's exactly it..it's your opinion, lol..

This is NEVER going to change, like seriously it would be impossible for PWE to remove FF from the cross server, they'd have to ask permission from china and that will never ever happen...

The cross server FF IS fun, early on it's fairly dead, however there is usually active 12s everyday from like 15-18 server and later..and someone else from EU also commented a similar thing

You are right, it kinda does suck you can't queue for FF whilst doing other stuff, but you gotta deal with it..really you must be new here to think this is going to change cuz you made a post on forums lol

Honestly I dont think it needs to be removed from x-server. Just the need to be in x-server to queue needs to change. If you could queue on your home server, and it would load you into x-server when you accept a battle, things would work alot smoother, and more would queue for it.
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Or just meet halfway and add something useful to do in cross server (henrys, stones to mine, flowers to pick or some other fun spot)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Or just meet halfway and add something useful to do in cross server (henrys, stones to mine, flowers to pick or some other fun spot)

I remember when they started advertising the x-server, i thinked it will be a large map with full-pvp and safe zones, where ppl can do new types of dailies,hunt players, bot monsters and most importantly they can do arenas+FF.

It was fun in the begining but now its useless.
    3v3/6v6? Long quenes,boring like hell and 6v6 is pure gloop farm.
    FF? Long waiting,rare starts only doable on sunday.
    The other pvp event? I done it only once and ppl are basically avoid it, i cant even recall its name.

To change this they can try doing one of the following:

-Getting more ppl
    -Copying Henry and other daily npcs into a working x-server version.
    -Adding a bigger map with full pvp possibility what gives uot daily rewards based on the surviving time in the zone.
    -Adding a new type of "only x-server" bounty with a random mob to x-server waht gives a bit more exp and sp to the players than the normal ones.
    -Adding a trade avaibility to players who does a new type of "only x-server" quest in the zone like (kill today 5 players, win 2 times and enter 5 times). The trade avaible buff would work for 8 hours.