charge rewards

cleverwormwgfg
cleverwormwgfg Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
word of warning, gems from charge reward are coming bound(not all) but some of them are coming bound

even though it states this Please Note: All items except the gems are bound!*
Post edited by cleverwormwgfg on

Comments

• Forgotten_Hoe - Storm Legion
    Forgotten_Hoe - Storm Legion Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I charged a crystalline V and it was bound D: my shattershards weren't bound. Unsure if anyone else is having this issue. 16bmq12.jpg
    Storm Server
    Forgotten_Hoe - 90 Assassin
    Veloniz - 90 Blood Reaper
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Some level 4 gems are doing this too, from what I've heard from guildies. I don't recall exactly what gem it was, but I think it was a crystalline as well. Someone on WC said their Twilight V came bound.

I'm guessing the gems that were added since last CR (crys and twi) weren't properly sorted to be unbound. I'd say to put in a ticket and ask them to exchange for you, since in the news post it was clearly stated that gems are unbound.
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    viiix wrote: »
    Some level 4 gems are doing this too, from what I've heard from guildies. I don't recall exactly what gem it was, but I think it was a crystalline as well. Someone on WC said their Twilight V came bound.

I'm guessing the gems that were added since last CR (crys and twi) weren't properly sorted to be unbound. I'd say to put in a ticket and ask them to exchange for you, since in the news post it was clearly stated that gems are unbound.

eagles are also bound
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Step 2
    Select your Prize(s)

You may select any of the items to spend your Bonus Points and have that item sent to your in-game mail.

All Charge Reward items are bound unless otherwise noted.

And gems don't say anything in the selection windows o.o

• lolnotyfg
    lolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Step 2
    Select your Prize(s)

You may select any of the items to spend your Bonus Points and have that item sent to your in-game mail.

All Charge Reward items are bound unless otherwise noted.

And gems don't say anything in the selection windows o.o

From news post:

*Please Note: All items except the gems are bound!*
  • conterkiller
    edited November 2014
    Yeeaah but news are rarely posted by people that even knows the game.. lol

that news was posted by someone we never even heard of..

so just like the first post had the mistake of saying that u get points from spending leafs..

i bet this was another mistake too and gems are just bound like before

• NoOnes_Per - Lionheart
    NoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeeaah but news are rarely posted by people that even knows the game.. lol

that news was posted by someone we never even heard of..

so just like the first post had the mistake of saying that u get points from spending leafs..

i bet this was another mistake too and gems are just bound like before

Yeah this...

They rarely update those news posts, they just recycle old ones..and we had that one charge rewards with the same news post where it was specifically for unbound gems, but that was just a one off...and when that happened, the selection window for gems specifically said they were unbound.
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
  • SparkyHeal - Storm Legion
    SparkyHeal - Storm Legion Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    My friend's Crystalline V came bound, but his Shattershard Vs came unbound.

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=527031
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serenity234876
    edited November 2014
    a while ago it was stated gems in charge would now be unbound, and 50% of them gems are some are not it seems more likely there system is making a mistake and some are coming bound
  • NoOnes_Per - Lionheart
    NoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    a while ago it was stated gems in charge would now be unbound, and 50% of them gems are some are not it seems more likely there system is making a mistake and some are coming bound

Mm but those were one offs i don't remember it saying specifically it would permanently be unbound, altho if you can source old post that says it then i guess you're right

but tbh are you surprised lol? they screwed up sending out gems that are supposedly supposed to be unbound..i'm not surprised that's for sure xD

There was this one:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/7007063-charge-reward-deja-vu

Doesn't really say anything about it always being unbound tho
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
  • serenity234876
    edited November 2014
    Mm but those were one offs i don't remember it saying specifically it would permanently be unbound, altho if you can source old post that says it then i guess you're right

but tbh are you surprised lol? they screwed up sending out gems that are supposedly supposed to be unbound..i'm not surprised that's for sure xD

There was this one:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/7007063-charge-reward-deja-vu

Doesn't really say anything about it always being unbound tho

either way this arc news post for charge states *Please Note: All items except the gems are bound!*

this makes them liable even if it was mistake on there behalf for using old recycled cr posts, they are now responsible for all the ppl stuck with bound gems as they falsly advertised and it would be extermly bad pr on there behalf if they do nothing.

I assume they will simply replace all bound gems with unbound versions
  • conterkiller
    edited November 2014
    Well.. they also said u could get points from spending leafs..

and it took a couple people complaining that they didn't get points.. for them to actually change the news article.

and i dont think the people that spent for points are getting refunded. lol

• SparkyHeal - Storm Legion
    SparkyHeal - Storm Legion Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well.. they also said u could get points from spending leafs..

and it took a couple people complaining that they didn't get points.. for them to actually change the news article.

and i dont think the people that spent for points are getting refunded. lol

The issue here is that even though the news post has been edited several times, that line was never changed. Also some gems ARE UNBOUND (my friend's Shattershard V's were completely unbound) while others aren't. So there's obviously a flaw in the system.

At least the news article was changed to fix the part about spending leafs, albeit it was a mistake and shouldn't have been there in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • conterkiller
    edited November 2014
    The issue here is that even though the news post has been edited several times, that line was never changed. Also some gems ARE UNBOUND (my friend's Shattershard V's were completely unbound) while others aren't. So there's obviously a flaw in the system.

At least the news article was changed to fix the part about spending leafs, albeit it was a mistake and shouldn't have been there in the first place.

yeah. it was changed.
    while there was people in the office to modify it. plus having people to notify about this mistake..

• sqlheal
    sqlheal Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    yeah they screwed up bad..hope can get a refund
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The people who got bound gems are gonna recieve free unbound gems ontop of the bound ones, I guarantee it.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • seizes
    seizes Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The people who got bound gems are gonna recieve free unbound gems ontop of the bound ones, I guarantee it.

LOL u sure????
    I send them the tickets and here is the answer from them

Hello,

Thank you for the information that you have supplied us!

We apologize but we don't have any unbound gems available as a replacement at this time. Nevertheless, we'll be looking into any issues that need fixing with the current gems that were offered in the charge rewards."

We appreciate your continued patience and understanding

after that.. I couldn't send them any e-mail anymore everytimes I try to send them something or reply the ticket it will be like

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
    Delivery to the following recipients failed.
    [email protected]

All the times... so they blocked me ??? since i still can send e-mail to other but not them...
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I were able to reply to their "final" answer, mine were also abit diffrent in wording.
    I had this reply:
    "Hello jesper,

Thank you for your report. We are aware there may be some issues with the charge rewards gems that had recently occurred. We'll be looking into possible fixes if the bound properties are active or not for the current gems offered in the rewards page. Any needed changes would be addressed for a later update to the game. Until then, the characters would have to continue with the current status of the gems in the inventory.

Regards,
    Sailor Mu
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/&quot;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • EnRagedGR - Storm Legion
    EnRagedGR - Storm Legion Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you for your report. We are aware there may be some issues with the charge rewards gems that had recently occurred. We'll be looking into possible fixes if the bound properties are active or not for the current gems offered in the rewards page. Any needed changes would be addressed for a later update to the game. Until then, the characters would have to continue with the current status of the gems in the inventory.

Regards,
    Sailor Mu
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/&quot;

That was.... EXACTLY the same reply i got for a bound Crystalline IV gem i got. That definitely shows how much they care about our prob, copy-pasting replies. Most ppl don't care if their gem is bound but that gem was supposed to be a gift.
  • lizzya77
    lizzya77 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Q.Q was hopeing they would take away the bound ones and replace it with unbound one. The Cryst IV was suppose to be a christmas gift for a friend..
    edited December 2014
    Good news guys! I got another gem from PWE...but this one is bound too Q.Q
    Storm Server
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited December 2014

:| hoe update your signature!
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Means you got 2 gems now as reward?
    edited December 2014
    Means you got 2 gems now as reward?

Yeah they were suppose to mail me an unbound one, but instead I got another bound one xD too bad it's on the wrong toon... A guildie also got a Crystalline IV, but their's is bound too!

And pshhh Jan, never!
    Storm Server
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Not unbound, but still free gems,enjoy being one step closer to a lv5 gem due to PWE's f*** up. :D
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
    edited December 2014
    Not unbound, but still free gems,enjoy being one step closer to a lv5 gem due to PWE's f*** up. :D

I mean it's nice for sure, but just unfortunate that it's on the wrong toon...$350 roughly for that Crystalline V that I'd much rather on my main :p
    Storm Server
  • warhamster2000
    warhamster2000 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    We have any chance to get an offical statement what happens now ?

The german support only writes something like:

Our fault but we can´t do anything sorry bro !

(For real the answer don´t say more like that)

I hope its a joke and not the solution, cause its not a little mistake making knowingly advertising under misrepresentation of the facts.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    While I did get the response someone posted before, I've been able to get a gem sent to the right toon. Just tell support that you'd appreciate it if they could send whatever gem it is to a specifically named toon and they'll do it. While it'll still be bound, at least it'll be on a toon that you intended.

Just gotta hound them a little, mostly :p