test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eryda Down?

Comments

• seizesseizes Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    told you guys they dgaf about FW someone name start with C just care about swordsman.
  • PerseusPri - Storm LegionPerseusPri - Storm Legion Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Swordsman isnt getting any replies either, I been stalking that forum waiting for the updates lol
    "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
  • SamaraElora - Storm LegionSamaraElora - Storm Legion Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I really dont think they care much at all about either game tbh neither one is getting updates and they havnt reached out this this community in months
  • sobe25sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    CS sales are automaticly set with maintenance its not a simple flip of a switch, that happening and the server being messed up for only a small percentage of us have nothing in common.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
    edited November 2014
    Swordsman is brand new to them, if they dont care about that one they not caring about any of them.

And Storm server is a ghost town, dont make **** worse for these people by dismissing the severity of the problem Sobe, its not a Small percentage that cant get in, it's a huge issue effecting a very large % of the player base.
  • navarnenavarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Maybe it's time we all just start playing a new gAAme?
  • paniepandapaniepanda Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    wow i still cannot log in, its been a whole day already wth is going on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    small pic but yes my own art.
  • Majoris - EyrdaMajoris - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Okay.. there's the admin post (by admcroxe):

"There is currently a routing issue to the east coast servers. We are in the process of correcting this issue. This is a portal wide disruption of traffic into our data center. We don't have an ETA on a resolution yet.

-The Forsaken World Team-"

So I just have to sit and wait
    edited November 2014
    Swordsman isnt getting any replies either, I been stalking that forum waiting for the updates lol

"There is currently a routing issue to the east coast servers. We are in the process of correcting this issue. This is a portal wide disruption of traffic into our data center. We don't have an ETA on a resolution yet.

And the only problem with that is its from last night.. they havnt given us a single update
    edited November 2014
    and for our next update, we will change the game music to play taps ..
  • clownsneverdieclownsneverdie Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Why don't y'all calm down? Clearly it's a gamewide issue the last thing they need is to see a bunch of people qq'ing about lack of whatevers. It's not just effecting FW but all ARC games. Be patient. We will hear from them when it is time to.
    photo d2b55694-5985-4cd3-b7c3-1fa1a23fc278_zpsfqg6lnnr.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Why don't y'all calm down? Clearly it's a gamewide issue the last thing they need is to see a bunch of people qq'ing about lack of whatevers. It's not just affecting FW but all ARC games. Be patient. We will hear from them when it is time to.

Yes really ? It was TIME to hear about this yesterday afternoon, last night, early this morning, and NOW.
    edited November 2014
    because most people QQ when they cant do something, i just find it frustrating we only got a lil info outta the gms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Why don't y'all calm down? Clearly it's a gamewide issue the last thing they need is to see a bunch of people qq'ing about lack of whatevers. It's not just effecting FW but all ARC games. Be patient. We will hear from them when it is time to.

it gives them something to do
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • azzmiesterazzmiester Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    just one update would be nice
  • sobe25sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Swordsman is brand new to them, if they dont care about that one they not caring about any of them.

And Storm server is a ghost town, dont make **** worse for these people by dismissing the severity of the problem Sobe, its not a Small percentage that cant get in, it's a huge issue effecting a very large % of the player base.

Im not dismissing anything, Im one of the people affected. However, its still only a certain percent not everyone. All I am saying is that the crybaby doomsayers shouting its the end of the world just need to get over themselves.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • lcorndogllcorndogl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Its a routing issue so data from your pc isn't even reaching the few servers, its getting stuck at anninactive route between routers situates between YOUR PC and FW SERVERS, they have no control over these routers as they do not belong to pwi and that is just how the internet works.

Yes it sucks

Yes I am affected

Most likely it'll resolve itself when routing tables update themselves over the next day or so
    edited November 2014
    lets get marshmellows and sit by a campfire to tell fw stories im sure there are plenty of things that would freak people out. (like my spelling half the time) ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kathyreneekathyrenee Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    well i just became part of all the QQ lol
  • whitereaper2whitereaper2 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014

ok IF YOU PLAY ON OTHER SERVERS THEN THE EAST ONES YOU CAN GET ON FINE SO IT SEAMS LIKE THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE
  • Majoris - EyrdaMajoris - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Then it doesnt seems to be difficult to solve lol
    edited November 2014
    ok IF YOU PLAY ON OTHER SERVERS THEN THE EAST ONES YOU CAN GET ON FINE SO IT SEAMS LIKE THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE

And what start from 0 we have toons that have cash and tons of time invested in them why would i go play a toon that has nothing?
    edited November 2014

and what purpose would that be exactly?
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Clearly it's the purpose to create an absurd conspiracy theory.
    edited November 2014
    i think the GMs needed a hug and thats why they did it, ok im gonna go draw now i guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    Yes really ? It was TIME to hear about this yesterday afternoon, last night, early this morning, and NOW.

Maybe you haven't heard but patience is a virtue. We got an update from croxe that is all we can ask for at the moment. You think while they are trying to fix the issue they stop and think, "OH SNAPS! I better go check the forums cuz we've got impatient people who can't give us time to do our jobs!" We got a reply. Be patient. Sit back. Turn on your tv. And drink some coffee.

8a2ebdfed21399d1b615f52b70ff4380.jpg
    edited November 2014
    paniepanda wrote: »
    i think the GMs needed a hug and thats why they did it, ok im gonna go draw now i guess.

what no hug for me? I'm hurt
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited November 2014
    funny-cat-pictures-6.jpg
    edited November 2014
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    what no hug for me? I'm hurt

ok super hug for you! -hugs- haha i feel bad for you. Having to deal with people getting pissed off easy, thats why i decided to go draw i think im gonna draw a sig for myself. Thanks for replying in the threads though it helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    Maybe you haven't heard but patience is a virtue. We got an update from croxe that is all we can ask for at the moment. You think while they are trying to fix the issue they stop and think, "OH SNAPS! I better go check the forums cuz we've got impatient people who can't give us time to do our jobs!" We got a reply. Be patient. Sit back. Turn on your tv. And drink some coffee.

8a2ebdfed21399d1b615f52b70ff4380.jpg

Maybe you haven't heard but, people have invested in this game as their entertainment and as a result things like zeal, guild funds, rift, dedication and countless other things actually matter. But since you clearly have no such concerns probably you should just sit down and get your nose outta admcroxe's butt.
This discussion has been closed.