test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nyos Wisdom Dark Sin

kquickkquick Posts: 17 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Assassin Discussion
Currently I have a large amount of wisdom in Nyos, and I have noticed the effects that i'm supposed to get are not being applied to my dark sin. Swift Evasion, Shadow of Gale and Vicious Intention are supposed to be enhanced, meaning longer duration and lowered cool down. However, when i use the skill its duration is not increased at all nor is the cool down reduced. It does provide on skill icon what the duration and cool down are suppose to be, however, when I click on it, the duration and cool down are based off the default duration and cool down, meaning without any runes at all. can you please provide some type of update for Nyo's wisdom to resolve this issue after all i'm sure most people are not aware of this.
Post edited by kquick on

Comments

• heinesenheinesen Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    kquick wrote: »
    Currently I have a large amount of wisdom in Nyos, and I have noticed the effects that i'm supposed to get are not being applied to my dark sin. Swift Evasion, Shadow of Gale and Vicious Intention are supposed to be enhanced, meaning longer duration and lowered cool down. However, when i use the skill its duration is not increased at all nor is the cool down reduced. It does provide on skill icon what the duration and cool down are suppose to be, however, when I click on it, the duration and cool down are based off the default duration and cool down, meaning without any runes at all. can you please provide some type of update for Nyo's wisdom to resolve this issue after all i'm sure most people are not aware of this.
    I have hear abouth i just hope they fix it very soon when its not workking
  • kquickkquick Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    heinesen wrote: »
    I have hear abouth i just hope they fix it very soon when its not workking

How long does it take for a GM to reply back?

With 48 Wisdom in Nyos this is what the duration and cooldowns are suppose to be

Swift Evasion Duration: default 18 seconds(no rune)/ 21.5 seconds with 48 Wisdom
    Swift Evasion cool down: default 260 seconds(no rune)/ 192 seconds with 48 Wisdom

Shadow of Gale Duration: default is 18.5 seconds(this one is easy to spot since focus maneuver is 18 seconds)/ 22 seconds with 48 Wisdom
    Shadow of Gale cool down: default 90 seconds/ 72 seconds with 48 Wisdom

Vicious Intention Duration: default 21 seconds / 25.2 with 48 Wisdom
    Vicious Intention cool down: default 60 seconds/ 48 seconds with 48 Wisdom

The only one i haven't added is the enhanced effects of Stalking Shadow, the stealth is suppose to increase but i haven't add up the numbers yet. Since i know i'm correct about this how long will it take to fix the whole side of Nyo's Wisdom ??????
  • Earthgirl - Storm LegionEarthgirl - Storm Legion Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I know of bugs over 3 years old.

Don't hold your breath :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LvL 90. Fix the avatars please.
  • Ronyon - Storm LegionRonyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey k, pop a new post in here just to confirm which level of each skill you are using.

I do know that my Stalking Shadow lasts longer than the cooldown but never bothered to check how much. That means that either the cooldown reduction or the duration increase or both is working. I don't have much Wisdom energy but it's still noticeable. My Stalking Shadow is still lv10 though. Some of those could be problems with just one level of the skill.
  • kquickkquick Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey k, pop a new post in here just to confirm which level of each skill you are using.

I do know that my Stalking Shadow lasts longer than the cooldown but never bothered to check how much. That means that either the cooldown reduction or the duration increase or both is working. I don't have much Wisdom energy but it's still noticeable. My Stalking Shadow is still lv10 though. Some of those could be problems with just one level of the skill.

Stalking Shadow does work, however, the following doesn't work: VI, SE, and Shadow of gale you can try it out. Take all your runes out of yellow and use 1 of the 3 and look at the duration and cool down. Then put them back in and see if they change which they don't. It does say what the cool down and duration are suppose to be like 15% and etc but it never applies it.