Charge Rewards Broke?

garlaanx
garlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
Charge Rewards Broke?

Event Ended Monday - but we have a "week" to spend the leafs and get rewards from that?

Just spent 4k leafs in the shop - didn't get the 4k charge rewards :(

I'll give it a few hours and check again when I wake up, but I'm pretty sure it's almost instant when you do it.

I was hoping to snag more orbs :(

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/9002513-charge-rewards-back-in-action

Says Ends Nov. 10th?

Should I even attempt to send in a ticket to get ignored? Stop breaking the game <3
Post edited by garlaanx on
Storm Server

[90] Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader

Comments

• Freezatron - Lionheart
    Freezatron - Lionheart Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Charging Leaf and Spend in Boutique for Points Ends: Monday, November 3rd 2014 @ 11:59PM - You can no longer can gain any points from Eyrda Boutique purchases or from money transfers.
    . So anything you buy now you will not receive those charge points. Nov 10th is the end of redemption for any points earned during the week of Oct 28 - Nov 3rd.
    Freezatron Lionheart - Retired/Quit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • garlaanx
    garlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    . So anything you buy now you will not receive those charge points. Nov 10th is the end of redemption for any points earned during the week of Oct 28 - Nov 3rd.

Hmmm ok... I guess I just read it wrong.

Thank you for clearing it up
    Storm Server

[90] Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
  • yourfacelolz
    yourfacelolz Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    garlaanx wrote: »
    Hmmm ok... I guess I just read it wrong.

Thank you for clearing it up

You used to be able to spend leaf in the 2nd week for points. I wasn't paying attention to when they changed it.