A Fond Farewell to Forsaken World

2»

Comments

• PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    1st crab then grey then DoD...the only ppl who gave a **** about this game... this isnt something i wanted to wake up to. i wish u well DoD and gud luck in ur future u will surely be missed in FW ;-; now it feels like we have literally NOONE for fw...everyone is gone. no mod no gm no nuthin... makes it hard to believe that things are going or gonna go well for fw. wanna burst in tears right now... ._.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Good luck on your new path DoD, I hope everything works out the way you planned it. Very sad to see you leave, that officially leaves no staff to look over FW which is well... Yeah it's doom. :P I was hoping to return to FW if anything exciting happened but I guess that's completely out the window now. Pretty sad. We'll just have to stick to our other versions of FW and other super duper MMOs. T;Cool
  • Jeazz - Shylia
    Jeazz - Shylia Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    :( jeazzus is sad

i'm gonna miss you and your blue posts.
    but i wish you good chance for the future !

well see ya, or not ^^'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheevanah - Shylia
    Sheevanah - Shylia Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Bye DoD & good luck in you future plans
  • Avionn - Eyrda
    Avionn - Eyrda Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You shall be missed bruh! This is prob one of the best decision you made in your career! I don't know who the next guy is but I do not envy the poor ****! Hopefully you go to Trion and we get to see you in Archeage!
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You shall be missed bruh! This is prob one of the best decision you made in your career! I don't know who the next guy is but I do not envy the poor ****! Hopefully you go to Trion and we get to see you in Archeage!

Lol...
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • Errrrrt - Shylia
    Errrrrt - Shylia Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Everyone who worked till now at FW should step down and let others revive this game and actually do something with our community not just what China wants to do with us. I get that they have the rights for the game but its not acceptable that we who support this game (the few ppl who didnt quit) get ignored.

I think its time for us to have someone from the community to represent us, someone who knows what the hell is wrong with the game and what needs to be changed.
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Everyone who worked till now at FW should step down and let others revive this game and actually do something with our community not just what China wants to do with us. I get that they have the rights for the game but its not acceptable that we who support this game (the few ppl who didnt quit) get ignored.

I think its time for us to have someone from the community to represent us, someone who knows what the hell is wrong with the game and what needs to be changed.

+1....
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • Mythrarin - Lionheart
    Mythrarin - Lionheart Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hope you have a wonderful time as to anything and hope your future sees bright stars ahead of you!
    My YouTube Channel
    youtube.com/channel/UClUZrCiRQj9qT4pLETHNxLg

My Network
    corporate.zoomin.tv/
  • DethStrike - Storm Legion
    DethStrike - Storm Legion Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sad to see you go DoD but I don't blame you.

As for whoever replaces him, a message to that individual:

We, the FW community, will hold your feet to the fire when it comes to any promises you make, and what goals you tell us that you have. Little advice: Fix what's fubared around here. There's a couple threads detailing it all somewhere, or at least there was.

I realize that shinies like orbs and new fashion need to be pushed out to keep the money rolling in. That's fine. But don't make that the sole priority. We are people who are playing a game, not wallets and purses in front of keyboards. We can, and we will take our money elsewhere.

Most of all, I realize that CN has a lot of say in how things get done with our version of the game. CN needs to realize that this game used to have at least 3x more people playing than it does now, and people are still leaving, because the apparent way of doing things around here is to wait on THEM. It's hurting your guys' money, and if they get a cut of it, it's hurting theirs too. Waiting on CN is not a reason to sit back and do nothing. If you need help from us as players, there's plenty of us willing to do what we can on our end.
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sad to see you go DoD but I don't blame you.

As for whoever replaces him, a message to that individual:

We, the FW community, will hold your feet to the fire when it comes to any promises you make, and what goals you tell us that you have. Little advice: Fix what's fubared around here. There's a couple threads detailing it all somewhere, or at least there was.

I realize that shinies like orbs and new fashion need to be pushed out to keep the money rolling in. That's fine. But don't make that the sole priority. We are people who are playing a game, not wallets and purses in front of keyboards. We can, and we will take our money elsewhere.

Most of all, I realize that CN has a lot of say in how things get done with our version of the game. CN needs to realize that this game used to have at least 3x more people playing than it does now, and people are still leaving, because the apparent way of doing things around here is to wait on THEM. It's hurting your guys' money, and if they get a cut of it, it's hurting theirs too. Waiting on CN is not a reason to sit back and do nothing. If you need help from us as players, there's plenty of us willing to do what we can on our end.

al nice and dandy but ppl that left wont come back ever(they in games wher admins care for feed back and their money spent) i could if u would give my friend account back stolen by PWE.
  • MelodicFlare - Lionheart
    MelodicFlare - Lionheart Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Goodbye Defender D:. Good luck. Sad to see you go Q.Q
    Play to the rhythm of your soul.
  • dreamrosemusic
    dreamrosemusic Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Farewell DoD, I pray you be blessed in your career. :D Also, sorry for the late farewell lol.
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If the news posts is any indication, then I guess can fully say farewell DoD and welcome Mazinger?
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.