constantly 6getting dced

wigglewiggle4242
wigglewiggle4242 Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports
Is there a problem with the equipment you have running or are there "real gm's running around randomly dcing people? For the last week i have been getting dced repeatedly. NO its not my system, i have had all that checked. I would think as much money as i spend on this game I would be able to enjoy it
Post edited by wigglewiggle4242 on

Comments

• drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Is there a problem with the equipment you have running or are there "real gm's running around randomly dcing people? For the last week i have been getting dced repeatedly. NO its not my system, i have had all that checked. I would think as much money as i spend on this game I would be able to enjoy it

are you getting dc'd at the same time, at random times, are you in a dungeon, are you doing the same thing every time you get dc'd?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • wigglewiggle4242
    wigglewiggle4242 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    it random, but its happening alot. Every time i try to do Po's or Do's and walk a way for 20 min i get dced
  • wobblesweeble
    wobblesweeble Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Something is seriously wrong. Since last maintenace, im getting booted every hour or so no matter what im doing. Enter Gt or gt2 and get dced. Cross into another map and get dced. This really needs to stop
  • wobblesweeble
    wobblesweeble Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ok seriously is anyone viewing these posts at all. I cant go take a **** with out the game disconnecting me.. Something is wrong and I would like to think I could find some answeres
  • montanaskies
    montanaskies Posts: 1 Arc User
    Im having problems too. ever since the last maintence, i've been being dced ever ten mintues. jus randomly too