[Notice] Server Maintenance 10/21/14 @ 11PM PDT - Restart

defenderofdreams
defenderofdreams Posts: 78
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Hello everyone,

Tonight, Tuesday, we'll be having a restart server maintenance. This maintenance will be starting from 11PM PDT - 2AM PDT. We don't expect it to take that long, but would like you to be cautious in trying to connect too early (before 1:30AM).

Make sure to stay warm and always enjoy your nights!

- FW TEAM
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thanks Mr. DoD.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • Freezatron - Lionheart
    Freezatron - Lionheart Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you, but you might wanna sticky this.
    Freezatron Lionheart - Retired/Quit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QueenMitzy - Lionheart
    QueenMitzy - Lionheart Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I hope that this restart fixes the crazy ping spikes that have been afflicting me (and no, it is not my router or ISP). I get anything from 197ms to 180Kms. This is crazy and it hinders me from realm-hopping and doing instances due to dc'ing.
    Always make a new mistake.
  • rh07071937
    rh07071937 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    why should it cost 1.5 d for refine star crystall's plus to get 12/12 gear , you at arc have scred this game too much . hell let us lv up !!!
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    rh07071937 wrote: »
    why should it cost 1.5 d for refine star crystall's plus to get 12/12 gear , you at arc have scred this game too much . hell let us lv up !!!
    Arc didn't cause this, PWE or the chinese developers did... But hell, I'll jump on the bandwagon-

Arc is the cause of global warning! Arc is the cause of government corruption! Arc caused WW2! Arc is ISIS!
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Arc didn't cause this, PWE or the chinese developers did... But hell, I'll jump on the bandwagon-

Arc is the cause of global warning! Arc is the cause of government corruption! Arc caused WW2! Arc is ISIS!

ARC was also a dingo that stole someone's baby too.

@rh07071937 we have raised this point countless times, we all know they are too expensive & the response was "wait to see how the economy settles". Don't hold your breath though. They should be 20 tof, not 200.

The ARC team has nothing to do with FW other than the game launcher.