It's not worth it to cash or grind

Rothj - Eyrda
Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
If you play fw 16 hours a day and cash 200 dollars a month, you won't really see much for it. Why is this the case? The reason is because no one in fw has ever maxed out a character. This means that any person who plays the game is infinitely progressing their character, infinitely getting more powerful. As you gain power in fw, the cost goes sharply up. It gets more and more expensive to do anything. It's 100d for JUST level 99 to level 100 mastery. For one level of mastery it will take you 1-2 months of doing nothing at all besides grinding gold all day every day, with no social life. And that is being generous.

Some people do have level 100 mastery. There are people who have done nothing besides play fw every day for years and spend all of their free money on the game. There is no catchup mechanic for new players. You can't catch up, no matter how hardcore you think you are. There are already people that are doing everything physically possible in this game progress their character. There is no end, you won't ever beat the game, youll never catch up.

The reason this even matters is because fw is a social game. The entire game revolves around getting stronger for status essentially... you want to win in pvp, be competitive. maybe just show off, do better in pve and keep improving your character. This is why most people are willing to play fw endlessly for hours and cash mindlessly. The people who don't have that problem are the ones who are still level 80 and have no mastery or wings. This post isn't about them because they were never really that into this game to begin with.

People quit once they realize their money and time does nothing. Nothing they can do in this game gets them anywhere. 20 diamonds costs about 100 dollars or a week or two of in game grinding... hardcore grinding too not just casually playing. You know how much 20d helps my character now? It would give me a few levels of resists. I could even spend 500 dollars and make my attacks go up by about 40-50 damage when I get one more level of mastery. No one sees this as rewarding. Why spend money or waste time grinding for something that doesn't feel worth it?

The scary part, and WHY people are quitting the game, is because some people do have all these things. They managed to collect the seemingless endless things that fw throws at the player asking them to grind in this endless game. And their characters aren't maxed either. But they will still make you look like a complete joke because they are so much further down the road than that sorry excuse you call a main. Grats on the level 3 wings! Sorry I had to oneshot you. This is the reality of the game and until it changes people are not gonna stay or continue playing.
Post edited by Rothj - Eyrda on

Comments

• serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    your tears are delicious

99-100 mastery is more like 65d at least if you plan to cry get more accurate facts.

an mmo means forever improving, forever growing your toon. go play a different game if you dislike it.
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    every mmo has ppl that are ridic OP cause they either are intense farmers cause they have the time for it OR theyre bloody rich and just pay theyre way. or even both... thats how mmos work. ppl shouldnt be playing mmos that are constructed like this. easy as that...
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You idiots who sit here and trash Roth for making a valid point will be the only ignorant fools left in this pathetic excuse for a game when everyone else leaves. Enjoy your time to shine when all of the decent competitors have left FW - it's the only time you'll get, and you waited 3+ years for it.

Roth : You're realizing what some of us who have already left realized a while ago. I agree with your point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    @Drachus: Why are they stupid noobs for stating the truth? Didn't you quit the game? why do you come here and bash down on players who enjoy it. Imo you are pretty naive if you recently realized the cost and time you can spend into the game. Only the most competitive ones are spending their full days into farming.

The game is way easier to play as freeplayer now than earlier days. Making alt and getting wings up is rather quick, aswell mastery resistance if you dont throw gold away at gambles aka runes/ orbs etc. I am aware of the cost of the game and you shouldn't expect to beat a 100% competitive person who played for years compared to one playing for one year or less. Only way to beat this person is classadv/better talent or build/playing better or teamsetup. Also alot of people work on several characters, focusing at one character only is improving it alot quicker than doing several..¨
    Not to mention you can compete with people at your own stats, imo the problem is there. We are to low on players, so the gap of those you meet in arena is often to big.

The game has always been the same way, its more likely improving than going the other way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • latose
    latose Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You stupid noobs who sit here and trash Roth for making a valid point will be the only ignorant fools left in this pathetic excuse for a game when everyone else leaves. Enjoy your time to shine when all of the decent competitors have left FW - it's the only time you'll get, and you waited 3+ years for it.

Roth : You're realizing what some of us who have already left realized a while ago. I agree with your point.

I used to like every post you made before it was really informative and witty, so I respected your opinions before, but now every post you make is always negative. bashing the game constantly.

As you said countless times, you already left the game, why not stop with the negative stuff?

Players who stay here are generally happy with the game, sure there are problems but this game is still fun.
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    @Drachus: Why are they stupid noobs for stating the truth? Didn't you quit the game? why do you come here and bash down on players who enjoy it. Imo you are pretty naive if you recently realized the cost and time you can spend into the game. Only the most competitive ones are spending their full days into farming.

The game is way easier to play as freeplayer now than earlier days. Making alt and getting wings up is rather quick, aswell mastery resistance if you dont throw gold away at gambles aka runes/ orbs etc. I am aware of the cost of the game and you shouldn't expect to beat a 100% competitive person who played for years compared to one playing for one year or less. Only way to beat this person is classadv/better talent or build/playing better or teamsetup. Also alot of people work on several characters, focusing at one character only is improving it alot quicker than doing several..¨
    Not to mention you can compete with people at your own stats, imo the problem is there. We are to low on players, so the gap of those you meet in arena is often to big.

The game has always been the same way, its more likely improving than going the other way.

I agree w/ you 100% guns. Drachus gowai. You already have half of eyrda server playing w/ you in AA so stop lurking in the FW forums. Go lurk in the AA forums. Stop being so ticked off that you spent so much time and money on this game w/o receiving your desired result and move on (Dat full uninstall after getting gold 85 boots/hands tho). There are games in which you have to constantly improve and there are games in which endgame is easily achievable. Ultimately, the point of a game is to have fun. If you're not having fun, gowai. If you are, then stay b/c I'm sure someone will enjoy your company.
  • tusyuk0mi
    tusyuk0mi Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Imo why care how people spend their money on this game or how much they spent it. It's their money and it's their choice to. Spent in here. If people feel that's its worth to spend their money and it make them feel good to spend it here, let them be. After all, its just a virtual game we are playing it. It's best to enjoy the game while it's still last :p.

On a side note: I have already lost 90% interest in this game so I don't really care if people just csed heavily and make their toon OP for pve or pvp. But for pvp, it should be more fun to have a more challenging matches with those OPs XD
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    latose wrote: »
    I used to like every post you made before it was really informative and witty, so I respected your opinions before, but now every post you make is always negative. bashing the game constantly.

As you said countless times, you already left the game, why not stop with the negative stuff?

Players who stay here are generally happy with the game, sure there are problems but this game is still fun.

Not to mention bashing other players. How you have fallen Drachus. Glitch exploiting and complaining that you're too op and now this. These might be your true colors after all.
  • serenity234876
    edited October 2014
    You stupid noobs who sit here and trash Roth for making a valid point will be the only ignorant fools left in this pathetic excuse for a game when everyone else leaves. Enjoy your time to shine when all of the decent competitors have left FW - it's the only time you'll get, and you waited 3+ years for it.

the only stupid ppl here the 1's that quit but continue to post negative **** all over the place . STOP TRYING TO FORCE YOUR VIEWS ONTO OTHERS.
    honestly if the grass was so much greener elsewhere you wouldnt bother to spend 2 seconds of your time around here.
  • cureaustria
    cureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    at first, 16h a day fw?!
    what the hell can you do such long time xD

10 henrys, 10min
    6 traderuns, 25min
    5 guildbase quests, 20min
    this guy for 1souldiamand, 2min
    rosequest (xD i do it evryday) 2min
    sending pet Gods trial 2, 1min
    luckquests, 3min (wich can be delivered with pet journeys)
    lv85 instance daily (easy), 10min

daily -> 1h13, with senseless pvp (at moment no lv85 arena gear, fjord is ... yeah jff^^) 4h13
    lets make 2h, what do you do the other 14h?!

weekly,
    lv85 instance medium 1h
    lv85 instance hard 1h
    dragon instance easy weekly 1h
    gauntlet of storm, 1h
    guildwar 1h
    sunday crossserver punching after 6pm 1h
    item instance, 30min
    exp instance if under lv90, 30min
    soloinstance 2x each 1h
    9h (its less but nevermind, we take worst case)

that means if you play 1h a day, and make arround 8h additonal each week(no matter when), you simply didnt missed something

second, 200 dollar per month...
    thats 160 euro or 16x10....6600 leafs something.. 66 x 50g, something arrround 33d

ouke 33d each month

just for example, bigguns shoes(golden boots) and golden ring costed him 200d
    (not upgrading up to 12/12 or identing it, or the lv5 gems -no^^ just goldboots and ring)

that means you need 6 months to get 2 items (naked^^ just the items) of an freak

finaly, its useless to try to catch up with freaks/ IF YOU ARENT ONE

look, if pinky boots would exist and cost 500d, he would have it too
    you have no chance from start up with such freaks^^ xD
    (i know there are players with both golden rings, 1000d in res/mastery, but this was only an example - nothing personally against guns - that 200 dollar a month is not a lot)

Hint, make your own thing, forget about such freaks - its all about the fun in this game

personaly example, i have an lv70 marksmen with 900 mastery and 80 resistance,
    its realy fun to run arena when you know that simply EVRYTHING can oneshoot you and
    on the other side, if you can manage redhand - you can oneshoot them aswell xD
    highest crit taken was an 196k from an warrior xD

search an specific field in the game in which you can get strong and makes you fun,
    and forget about freakzones/ when you arent one/ forgeeeet them
    dont let them ruining your time and fun

i know some players wich are only auctionhouse allday, they have 500d realgold on severall character and are richest people ingame xD
    or solo instance freaks / real pve monster
    guildwars pvp character - mage monster - or arena characters or or or
    lv80 character for farming elitebosses (lv90 wont get the boxes anymore^^)
    aaand and and^^ im not able to find what could make you fun the most, but im sure
    there is a place for you too for sure

i think only annoying thing is the 5% freakzone in wich 95% are not happy xD
  • alyus
    alyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    @OP I could have told you it wasn't worth it. lel
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I come back because you all are being hypocritical and oblivious and insulting, and some part of me still cares about some of the people still playing this game. The first two posts in this thread were in NO way constructive, and so I responded with an unconstructive post of my own.

It used to be that most you recognized the issues with the game and brought them up in hopes they would be fixed. Now days you seem content to be complacent and let PWE dish out at you whatever they want, and then you come around and trash anyone who posts negatively about the company. The blatant brownnosing and self-induced ignorance is painful and a slap in the face to any sort of attempt at change that some of you tried for before.

My point was: There are still a lot of issues with this game, but there are a several people who still like it despite those issues. Those people want to complain so that they can hopefully get things changed, but instead of backing them as you guys did before, you jump on them as a group and act though everyone should be positive and happy happy. If you guys continue as you are, the only people left will be those of you who have suddenly become brownnosers and anyone with any sort of concern with actually getting positive changes implemented will be run off from the game. Your population will continue to decline.

Call me what you want, but I haven't changed: YOU guys have. What happened to you?

PS: It shows a lot of what I mean and some of your own insecurities when people I wasn't even addressing come along and jump on me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alyus
    alyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I sense another flame thread. Quick lock it!
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • Vyden - Illyfue
    Vyden - Illyfue Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If you play fw 16 hours a day and cash 200 dollars a month, you won't really see much for it. Why is this the case? The reason is because no one in fw has ever maxed out a character. This means that any person who plays the game is infinitely progressing their character, infinitely getting more powerful. As you gain power in fw, the cost goes sharply up. It gets more and more expensive to do anything. It's 100d for JUST level 99 to level 100 mastery. For one level of mastery it will take you 1-2 months of doing nothing at all besides grinding gold all day every day, with no social life. And that is being generous.

Some people do have level 100 mastery. There are people who have done nothing besides play fw every day for years and spend all of their free money on the game. There is no catchup mechanic for new players. You can't catch up, no matter how hardcore you think you are. There are already people that are doing everything physically possible in this game progress their character. There is no end, you won't ever beat the game, youll never catch up.

The reason this even matters is because fw is a social game. The entire game revolves around getting stronger for status essentially... you want to win in pvp, be competitive. maybe just show off, do better in pve and keep improving your character. This is why most people are willing to play fw endlessly for hours and cash mindlessly. The people who don't have that problem are the ones who are still level 80 and have no mastery or wings. This post isn't about them because they were never really that into this game to begin with.

People quit once they realize their money and time does nothing. Nothing they can do in this game gets them anywhere. 20 diamonds costs about 100 dollars or a week or two of in game grinding... hardcore grinding too not just casually playing. You know how much 20d helps my character now? It would give me a few levels of resists. I could even spend 500 dollars and make my attacks go up by about 40-50 damage when I get one more level of mastery. No one sees this as rewarding. Why spend money or waste time grinding for something that doesn't feel worth it?

The scary part, and WHY people are quitting the game, is because some people do have all these things. They managed to collect the seemingless endless things that fw throws at the player asking them to grind in this endless game. And their characters aren't maxed either. But they will still make you look like a complete joke because they are so much further down the road than that sorry excuse you call a main. Grats on the level 3 wings! Sorry I had to oneshot you. This is the reality of the game and until it changes people are not gonna stay or continue playing.

3 years of playing to find out what's this game is about..well done!
    Maybe some of us enjoy to always have an objective,it's already boring when we are lvl 90,just imagine the game without any other things to do.As a non cser i can tell you that game is much easier now,we are just missing few things that csers have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I come back because you all are being hypocritical and oblivious and insulting, and some part of me still cares about some of the people still playing this game. The first two posts in this thread were in NO way constructive, and so I responded with an unconstructive post of my own.

It used to be that most you recognized the issues with the game and brought them up in hopes they would be fixed. Now days you seem content to be complacent and let PWE dish out at you whatever they want, and then you come around and trash anyone who posts negatively about the company. The blatant brownnosing and self-induced ignorance is painful and a slap in the face to any sort of attempt at change that some of you tried for before.

My point was: There are still a lot of issues with this game, but there are a several people who still like it despite those issues. Those people want to complain so that they can hopefully get things changed, but instead of backing them as you guys did before, you jump on them as a group and act though everyone should be positive and happy happy. If you guys continue as you are, the only people left will be those of you who have suddenly become brownnosers and anyone with any sort of concern with actually getting positive changes implemented will be run off from the game. Your population will continue to decline.

Call me what you want, but I haven't changed: YOU guys have. What happened to you?

PS: It shows a lot of what I mean and some of your own insecurities when people I wasn't even addressing come along and jump on me.

Don't waste your time, by now it is obvious, this is the new norm.. I don't comment around here anymore, just this once, to say this. Cheers.
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • anyastroud
    anyastroud Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    16 hours? Who the hell does have that much time? Playing 3-4 hours a day is more than enough if you spent the time wisely like cure stated. Sure you will never catch up any OP-Casher/Grinder, although catching up with players that have played for 3+ years is most likely never possible in practice.
    Greetings to everyone out there
    fw_forum.jpg
  • serenity234876
    edited October 2014

your a hypocrit
    an mmo is all about building a toon pvp building more there is no end game. if there was lvl cap would still be 60

there maybe issues with the game but the op post was not constructive. false info like 99-100 mastery costs 100d show lack of either knowledge or thought put in its purely a qq

you cs more than enough to monarch what 2? 3? times should I call you stupid for that? no u cs because at the time you enjoyed the game yes? you played it alot yes?
    you no longer enjoy correct but now you feel others shouldnt either?

if people enjoy this game want to cs the should be able.
    you are not the best. the game is forever changing with every patch new aspects for pvp or pve come.

you use to write constructive feed back for fw staff. now all you do is belittle others and bash the company.

if you care so much you know dam well attitude like this does not help
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    the only stupid ppl here the 1's that quit but continue to post negative **** all over the place . STOP TRYING TO FORCE YOUR VIEWS ONTO OTHERS.
    honestly if the grass was so much greener elsewhere you wouldnt bother to spend 2 seconds of your time around here.

Because i like to laugh at u ppl hoping for changes, then barking on a persons(Rothj and Drachus) that realy cared some time ago and were in 2 changes, and U just all all happy and **** ur pants like a 12yo girls that saw a Justin Bieber for any empty promises DoD made and for doing what his geting a salary for. Enjoy a game where only activity is paying, and events are charge events to pay more :D.

I payd for my current game once, and i know i get support in 24h, big updates are always 3months they take only 15mins to download and are appliaed when u play the game no silly 3h downtime to just restart server now thats a skilll in making a game (turn off for 3h to restart :D) u get informed that there is update on chat and if u want u can go download if not ur gme will be restarted in 1h, not like here some of NA heard they were in midle of something and BAM disconected.

What i can telll of PWE they realy made game a thruly Forsaken. Good job DoD and Dead PM.
  • w1ck3dnick
    w1ck3dnick Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I am a CSer also, i dont feel that there is upperhand against farmers (players with many toons).

First the structure of the game mostly revolves on "Guild" . Good gears can only be obtained from guild base "War" and guild controled bosses. Even though i CS for other stuff, but i wont be stupid to buy gears that can be farmed "Lol, LoL, LoL".

Even our jobs level all recipes, materials can only be obtained from the guild base. That means one needs to join a high level base "whether he likes it or not". I would love to see the items farming tools, materials for jobs at NPC outside guildbase.

Most games gears can be obtained on maps or special events "not guild controlled bosses". Jobs can be easily levelled up without any relation to the guild.

BTW, why is it that theres no gems or items that we can be use to level up our old gears? So if we level up and get high level gears, we are back from the start again to re-id it (This is very costly and the old gears will be garbage)

I will play a bit and CS a little and wait to see whats the new patch have (Forsaken world 2). If that patch promote individual growth without relying on guild bases, i will definitely CS. If nothing change i stop spending.

-Black_as_Dark-
    -Illyfue Server-
    -HolyStar Guild-

"Change is a very constant thing in our world"
  • Nyos - Nyos
    Nyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Fact about people saying negaive thing about FW

Everyone that say something bad about FW is a person who at one point a defended FW in such post too. Gun, mugg or anyone else thinking super positive about fw I promise you in half year or so you are going to get disappointed :P You are going to be the next Rothj or Drachus wanting explanation from fw dev.

There is been about 5 round of wave were many people say bad about fw and some people defend for it. But at next wave thouse defender become the one who realize the truth of fw and say negative of fw. They get to know that their 20k+50k euro wont come back no matter how positive thing they talk about FW. It is up to FW dev to make people not quit, not hiding truth by lieing to yourself.

AND REALLY? 5 month and GUIDE QUEST IS STILL NOT FIXED, Really worth 50k Euro!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    edited October 2014
    I made this post because people run around all day saying "the game is dead". This is my theory behind why that is the case. People quit because it's not rewarding to play. I originally wanted to put that in the thread title but I decided to go with this instead. However now people are arguing against the basis of what I'm saying instead of focusing on the fact that this is what is killing fw.

Actually I have no problems with gear anymore. I would say I'm too strong, though I do have other issues with the game. But overall, I feel comfortable facing anyone in the game with my current gear. The problem I have is that I'm almost too powerful... there is no one left worth fighting. But this is the problem with the whole game, you either destroy someone or get destroyed and the people who destroy you you aren't ever gonna catch up to. So people get discouraged and quit. I made a guild recently and watched people level up from scratch and TRY to get competitive, they play pretty hard and even cash. Even after like 2 months theyre still level 1 wing and not that powerful. This is why people don't stick with fw.
  • fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I only play fo teh funz

Idc about what happens in pve I don't pvp anymore. everyone sucks there.

pretty sure the ppl adamantly protecting pwe are the whales that spent 10k.. rly? u could put that in stocks brah
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Fact about people saying negaive thing about FW

Everyone that say something bad about FW is a person who at one point a defended FW in such post too. Gun, mugg or anyone else thinking super positive about fw I promise you in half year or so you are going to get disappointed :P You are going to be the next Rothj or Drachus wanting explanation from fw dev.

There is been about 5 round of wave were many people say bad about fw and some people defend for it. But at next wave thouse defender become the one who realize the truth of fw and say negative of fw. They get to know that their 20k+50k euro wont come back no matter how positive thing they talk about FW. It is up to FW dev to make people not quit, not hiding truth by lieing to yourself.

AND REALLY? 5 month and GUIDE QUEST IS STILL NOT FIXED, Really worth 50k Euro!

+1 this post..
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah I'm closing. Hopefully the reasoning is obvious.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    edited October 2014
    So, this isn't really meant to be a troll post or w/e. I'm just asking cause I'm thinking about it. Actually, I kinda like farming gold and progressing my character. I want to make it better. But I've hit a point where progressing my character doesn't do that much for me. I already can potentially kill everyone 1v1, I have level 97 mastery, im level 90, I have most things pretty decent already that I want, level 3 wings. I have a lot of improvements I can still make but I'm just wondering is it really worth it to keep grinding right now? Do you guys think anything will happen in the future that will make effort gearing feel worthwhile?

Obviously I'm going to get some responses saying only I know if it's worth it or not. For comparison I'll say when arena was competitive and there was people I couldn't beat I felt it was worth it. Atm I don't feel like it's worth it to really keep playing but I would like to hear opinions on what motivates you guys to keep gearing.
  • baliwness
    baliwness Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    For me it's worth it, I mean I've been playing this game for 3 years now, I also like farming gold and upgrading my toon, my goal right now is level 4 wings( I'm almost there ) and max mastery and resist..so I guess that would be a nice goal for you.

And about that statement that you can kill everyone 1vs1.. you haven't met all the OP's of other servers( lionheart and storm ) try them out and you might find someone who could be a challenge.
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Stop making philosophical threads on the state of the game every single week. If you want to keep playing, keep playing. If you don't, leave already. Some would say they gear their chars so they can beat down whiny players like yourself to make them shut up, but clearly that has the opposite effect.
  • lolnotyfg
    lolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just another ego stroking thread
This discussion has been closed.