What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disaster and End Of A Server TR[Milas]

2»

Comments

• DethStrike - Storm LegionDethStrike - Storm Legion Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    admcroxe wrote: »
    I passed this on to EU operations. They have told me that good things are on the horizon.

20 silver says next update is "Waiting on CN to patch"
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    LMFAO... Aww boohoo, sad turkish server not getting what they want or don't even know how the 85 zods work. Must be SOOO hard to live with that delicious X-server glitch. Sorry but cry me a river. If you don't like it, quit it. ;)

So nice the one time i check forums in ages i run into this, it was entertaining. Thank You! :D

NYXA I MISS U <3
    jh93qt.jpg
    EvilSheep - Lv100 Dark Vamp - Illyfue
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <First In Server! Freedom Harbor Recovery Army>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Dark Dragon>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Khnum>
    <First In Server! The death of The God of Disaster>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
    <Decisive battle with the Bloodletting Beast>
    And another pile of never ending titles... Hue...
  • navarnenavarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    hakometre wrote: »
    My message for to be seen by eu gms or mods. Im not asking for consolation from players.The reason is : we have no gm who is taking care of our server.Thats why xserver glitch still goes on.If you think that we have alot of advantages you can come and play in milas , ok :).
    It is also sad for velvetstrike to talk about 1 lv3 gem code (which i dont even know). Dont be such selfish.You all know that level means nothing in this game. I Wrote that long text to be seen by eu authorities.
    Respects...

You posted in the general discussion section of the forums, where everyone can see or read or comment. If you want an answer from PWE staff you should have opened a ticket to support.

Enjoy your x-server glitch, you will get no sympathy from other servers.
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    LMFAO... Aww boohoo, sad turkish server not getting what they want or don't even know how the 85 zods work. Must be SOOO hard to live with that delicious X-server glitch. Sorry but cry me a river. If you don't like it, quit it. ;)

So nice the one time i check forums in ages i run into this, it was entertaining. Thank You! :D

NYXA I MISS U <3

at first, this is the forum where evryone meets -
    there is no specific Forum, and im sure this makes more sense on
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/
    than anywhere else, it was the right handling for sure.

second,
    @ threadcreator,
    ignor such people - he is always such offending/unpolite/wrong

im sure you are telling the truth about these existing problems,
    and i hope you and your other players on Milas will get the needed support as soon as possible
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    at first, this is the forum where evryone meets -
    there is no specific Forum, and im sure this makes more sense on
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/
    than anywhere else, it was the right handling for sure.

second,
    @ threadcreator,
    ignor such people - he is always such offending/unpolite/wrong

im sure you are telling the truth about these existing problems,
    and i hope you and your other players on Milas will get the needed support as soon as possible

Wow I even missed you. You fail noob. But I still no speka engrish gut. Lololo :3
    jh93qt.jpg
    EvilSheep - Lv100 Dark Vamp - Illyfue
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <First In Server! Freedom Harbor Recovery Army>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Dark Dragon>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Khnum>
    <First In Server! The death of The God of Disaster>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
    <Decisive battle with the Bloodletting Beast>
    And another pile of never ending titles... Hue...
  • lcorndogllcorndogl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    --3) The another extra problem is price of the zens.We Turkish people play this game in Turkiye and we make our payments as Turkish liras.If you check the values of the euro and dollar agains Turkish lira , you will understand how hard it is to take zen from the game for us.

This also applies to the UK, we have to purchase zen in Euros when we use Pound Stirling/Great British Pound, double conversions of currency are not fun!
  • hakometrehakometre Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    navarne wrote: »
    You posted in the general discussion section of the forums, where everyone can see or read or comment. If you want an answer from PWE staff you should have opened a ticket to support.

Enjoy your x-server glitch, you will get no sympathy from other servers.

Is there any problem about my english or your english is that bad?
    I dont less care about having any sympathy of eu server players.I dont care about anythng you guys telling me about x-server glitch.Im telling i also dont want x-server glitch and i want it to be fixed like all other bugs.Your sympathy wont save my server already
    You guys get it?
    And i also dont care about the german and french forums because my best language after main language is English , ok ?
    I write and use whichever forum i want ok? You guys also get it?
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thats a random Fjord Round from today (4pm)
    and the strongest opponent was an warrior from your guild^^ (most kills and so on)
    some Milas player can compete with the other server players
    young server, bugged PVE parts, difficult to cash, and CAN STILL COMPETE :D
    respect^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09U9-nkHbuI

i would love to see a growing Milas Players base because there are good players enough^^
    in one year, with bugfixing/needed support, evolving characters, it can result in an very interesting situation

and thats what the TC trys to tell, best would be to start this yesterday, but yesterday is gone
    so we have to take today^^
  • fthawefthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    r.i.p milas

idk about ur glitches but youll prob see a gm next year
  • alyusalyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is there any problem about my english or your english is that bad?
    I dont less care about having any sympathy of eu server players.I dont care about anythng you guys telling me about x-server glitch.Im telling i also dont want x-server glitch and i want it to be fixed like all other bugs.Your sympathy wont save my server already
    You guys get it?
    And i also dont care about the german and french forums because my best language after main language is English , ok ?
    I write and use whichever forum i want ok? You guys also get it?

Regardless the GMs here won't do anything about it which you would need to go to your respective forum or open a ticket.
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • nihooyanihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Thx for making me laugh after rembering about this awsome stale pvp when u just stand and press numbers for skills thats truly amazing experience when u hve to stop and use ur skill.

this is pvp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bwSVHPRi-c that what ur showed is some borked thing and STONEAGE when u have 2 stop and use skill.

or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1_sAosh_90 u have to be mobile and use skills in run stoping to just press buttons har har har har
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

This really sums the ppl still playing and paying this game.

I wish You admcroxe to Die in Car fire.
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    fthawe wrote: »
    r.i.p milas

idk about ur glitches but youll prob see a gm next year

this is the beauty of a young server : they still have hope :o

ps to all the people claiming this isnt the place for eu to post. I know for a fact that when we report on our own forum, the europeen staff (when we are lucky to have one) report to the us team. The us team has the last say on everything (last exemple : us staff canceled a gift code made by the eu team, without warning to eu customers...)

and most of the time, i do inform the fr staff about all things going on thx to me beeing here on us forum, and not thx to my magical crystal ball :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jhereg4250jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm not going to take one side or another on the glitch issue. That's for you Euro people to sort out just like we did.

In the interest of at least helping out Milas a little though, the reason you are not doing damage to the 85 EB bosses (I assume this is the "bug" your post was complaining about) is because you do not have enough people to activate them. This is not a bug. They sit there and absorb damage until a threshold of people is crossed, then you can trigger them.
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    this is the beauty of a young server : they still have hope :o

ps to all the people claiming this isnt the place for eu to post. I know for a fact that when we report on our own forum, the europeen staff (when we are lucky to have one) report to the us team. The us team has the last say on everything (last exemple : us staff canceled a gift code made by the eu team, without warning to eu customers...)

and most of the time, i do inform the fr staff about all things going on thx to me beeing here on us forum, and not thx to my magical crystal ball :o

and the US team reports to the EU if there isn something going on with only the EU servers, and now the US team doesn't have final say, last I knew there were quite a few threads in here complaining about thing the FR and GR servers got that the US one didn't
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited October 2014
    ok nyxa, then i have a great crystal ball that help me to know before the fr staff what we are getting. And that s why as well i ve been ask by our previous gm to report her before i post on fr forum for her not to look silly ;)

and yes last time we had a code just for us. Us stavff canceled it without informing either the eu staff nor the players. If its not final say, what is it??

"This code was created by our EU counterparts, and was intended for their side only. Since stopping it now would hurt the EU event, we're going to let it keep running for a few more hours, but we will be killing the code today."
    to know that, we had to follow this server, nothing was said on the other forums about that. Do you think i follow this forum by pleasure??? yeah sure...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • navarnenavarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ok nyxa, then i have a great crystal ball that help me to know before the fr staff what we are getting. And that s why as well i ve been ask by our previous gm to report her before i post on fr forum for her not to look silly ;)

and yes last time we had a code just for us. Us stavff canceled it without informing either the eu staff nor the players. If its not final say, what is it??

"This code was created by our EU counterparts, and was intended for their side only. Since stopping it now would hurt the EU event, we're going to let it keep running for a few more hours, but we will be killing the code today."
    to know that, we had to follow this server, nothing was said on the other forums about that. Do you think i follow this forum by pleasure??? yeah sure...

All you EU server people obviously have access to the US forums where the post was made about taking down that code, so why are you mad about it being posted here?
    edited October 2014
    first, i m not mad, i just give an exemple as why we HAVE TO use this forum

second, maybe you dont know and think the all planete speak or should speak english. But to your knowledge, this isnt the case. Most people in france, germany etc, do not speak english ;)

Last thing: the eu staff wasnt even beeing inform that what they were doing was canceled. I do not believe this is a way a compagny should run... But you are allowed to be please with it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    and the US team reports to the EU if there isn something going on with only the EU servers, and now the US team doesn't have final say, last I knew there were quite a few threads in here complaining about thing the FR and GR servers got that the US one didn't

German ticket "support" claimed in several tickets they have to contact US guys to get things fixed or at least looked at. This was the case with the arc database mess up (still unresolved, see signature) as well as with the "impossibility" of "activating" the anniversary trash fash for me.
    Same goes for our so called CM but that is not the main point why "foreign" players tend to login to the US forum parts.

Players tend to go where at least some reaction and sort of response occurs once in a while and that usually means that eu players will show up here, looking at the poor (non) performance of our assigned staff.
    If PWE wants eu players to stick to eu personnel they should make sure eu personnell actually does their jobs in a way that players can see its actually effective to contact eu staff of any kind for any problem occuring.

As to the OP, ignorance and neglection are usual customer policy here, dont expect any change for the better. With about a year of non action towards the arc database failures (the one with the non existing toons on servers players never played on, non existing toons that indeed will be sent items and are used to calculate if players are eligible for any treats...) we can assume that even the most advertised bits dont get any attention at all so why should players get any ?
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]