Server Communication Error...

XGIOx - Illyfue
XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Seems something is wrong when i try to log my toon to illyfue, does anyone have same problem or is just meillyfue.jpg
Post edited by XGIOx - Illyfue on

Comments

• mistshroud
    mistshroud Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I can't log in either, but the message is a bit different.

d4VEG6.png
  • waldmeister999
    waldmeister999 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same here!!
  • vosjelover
    vosjelover Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    same problem here.....Nyos server
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes. same.

Servers affected: EU,German,French and Turk...

"Hotfix" (in my case, no idea if work to others):
    -1st login at US-server (i tested in Storm)
    without close 1st client, open 2nd in Illyfue, and (must be) logged...
    After 2nd client success logged, can close the 1st client in US-Server and open in Illyfue.

The problem can be associate to ARC stuff, but no sure. (i havent Steam for check).
    And no all have the problem but some have it...

Goodluck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • mistshroud
    edited October 2014
    "Hotfix" (in my case, no idea if work to others):
    -1st login at US-server (i tested in Storm)
    without close 1st client, open 2nd in Illyfue, and (must be) logged...
    After 2nd client success logged, can close the 1st client in US-Server and open in Illyfue.

Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't work for me.
    Neither does steam, so basically, I can't really play unless it's on US servers... o.o
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    I know I'm late, but are you still having this issue?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • mistshroud
    edited October 2014
    I just tried and it works for me now.
  • vosjelover
    vosjelover Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yes i can log again.....but now the guild chat fails all the time...cant talk in the guild chat...at least it dont arrives in the guild chat meanwhile u can talk in pm party chat and all other talking chats...please fix it
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I just want to point out that everyone blames Arc for log in issues. Arc isn't to blame. Arc has NOTHING to do with Forsaken world servers. All it does and launch the game, which you don't even need Arc to launch or even update FW. Arc is just a program PWE is trying to force on us. Yes we hate it, yes it's a pain in the ****, but stop feeding the wrong info.

TLDR: Arc has NOTHING to do with FW connection issues.
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Talking about ARC, again I found near of 62% of CPU use was by ARC (no for the only FW client running in afk mode)... and the CPU have 4 cores. I need be clear, this is 2nd time, I see ARC use "much" cpu power only for be opened (the other time was 52% and no FW client running), both times happen in last month (maybe after some of lasts upgrades but no sure), it's very rare happen (2 times in one month). I will continue checking, but both times was in long period of "afking").
    In the other side, ARC have another "problem" after go to "suspend mode" (windows8) when back, ARC still running but it fail to launch FW client (just never launch it), closing and reopen it, fix the problem.

Will be nice, when add/modify the ARC plataform, we get a info about what changed... (no here in this forum but really, need a place for "ARC stuff").

Maybe, this is a little "offtopic". no sure...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Talking about ARC, again I found near of 62% of CPU use was by ARC (no for the only FW client running in afk mode)... and the CPU have 4 cores. I need be clear, this is 2nd time, I see ARC use "much" cpu power only for be opened (the other time was 52% and no FW client running), both times happen in last month (maybe after some of lasts upgrades but no sure), it's very rare happen (2 times in one month). I will continue checking, but both times was in long period of "afking").
    In the other side, ARC have another "problem" after go to "suspend mode" (windows8) when back, ARC still running but it fail to launch FW client (just never launch it), closing and reopen it, fix the problem.

Will be nice, when add/modify the ARC plataform, we get a info about what changed... (no here in this forum but really, need a place for "ARC stuff").

Maybe, this is a little "offtopic". no sure...

I dc regularly because router sucks. but I do get good speed and ping.

Anyways, if you dc arc will force connect and use lots of cpu %. which is dumb bc after u re-connect it continues to do so and have to restart.

i cant connect to the server right now, brb

edit.
    new code today, rearrange it to make gl Fthawe