test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CashShop - Fashion Sadness

PoPxTart - LionheartPoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
i dont know how others feel about it but the variety of fashion was 1 of the things i really liked on fw. we got promised that we get new stuff after they took out ALL the old fashions except thoose 4 puny sets...
i would have really liked to keep them. the fashion part of the cash shop just looks really sad now and u guys take ages to release any new fash.
i dont think the empty part of fashion in cs isnt any appealing to newbies either.
i know theres other more urgent matters but this is what i care about too and im for sure not the only 1 who wants to be able to purchase older fashions again.
Post edited by PoPxTart - Lionheart on
[SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest

Comments

• tavannyltavannyl Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    im not really sure whos bright idea it was to remove stuff, even moreso because they havent even put a new 'cycle/season' of fashion in since they removed them all, which is just careless laziness on their part imo. if they needed the boutique space, theres a ton of other items that not a single person in their right mind would ever purchase from there, and im sure their sales reflect it (but i dont expect them to understand the economy of course).

either put the old fashion back in or give us some more new fashion already. you guys are already pros at tossing us mount/fashion/goodies for bones to keep us busy while you stall updates and important fixes, might as well keep them coming at a better pace.
  • kajafashkajafash Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The fashions in FW were really strong side of this game cuz we had many sets to make our chars unique, now that is just sad. I really wish to know who was that smart to made an idea to remove them. There was an info that they removed them to make a SPACE for a bunch of new items - including new fashions (lol). Now i don't see fashions and those items either.

You ppl who can make decisions really should do sth about that. Why you can't put 3-4 sets of old fashions for 2 weeks and then change for next 3-4 sets, etc. ? And really.... not enough space in market? *empty look*
    FW_sygna_Slaine_500.png
    Even though I walk through the darkest valley (full of blind and dumb idiots), I will fear no evil...
    <Servers traveler>
  • lcorndogllcorndogl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I haven't tested or looked at this but maybe what they really meant was - We've removed all fashion that Lycan's cannot equip so that every race has equal access to fashion through the boutique

Unless of course there are still some pieces of fashion that in there that Lycans still cannot equip
  • darkfuriaeldarkfuriael Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have to say that I do agree to this thread. I hoped that, just as a bunch of fashion was removed, another bunch was included after. Yes, I admit that I like the new fashion and I equipped it to my bard (and made his wife buy it too, lol), but... I mean... where are the new promised sets? If there's something I enjoy spending silly green leaves for is in fashion, and my wardrobe will never be full of them. It's boring not to have enough rotation to certain point. We've already exploded to no end the frost sets, the courtship/delicate one, the speed one... We need the variety we used to have. People loves to personalize their characters and fashion was an important feat. Give us more!
    Playing on llyfue~<3
  • infamous628infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lcorndogl wrote: »
    I haven't tested or looked at this but maybe what they really meant was - We've removed all fashion that Lycan's cannot equip so that every race has equal access to fashion through the boutique

Unless of course there are still some pieces of fashion that in there that Lycans still cannot equip

My lycan alt has quite a few pieces that they can equip that were included in the removed fashion, so unless PWE didn't check which fashions worked and which didn't;(wouldn't doubt) then this isn't the reason.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • viiixviiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    DoD said in that fashion overhaul stickie that this was supposed to be a way to 'showcase' the fash and they plan on rotating them out every so often. Look at how often the fash has rotated--exactly 0! How nice of an execution.
  • nihooyanihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Dont forget to make up a thanks thread how good job DoD is doing here ppl like u did already 2 times, or u know what i make it :D
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

This really sums the ppl still playing and paying this game.

I wish You admcroxe to Die in Car fire.
  • rocky6565rocky6565 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Its because this version of FW is dying :P
    edited October 2014
    rocky6565 wrote: »

in agonizing death they could do it less painfull for all this idiots clingin for this game and kill it with one shoot to head
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

• itdevelopingitdeveloping Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    the fashions they left to "showcase" were some of the fugliest fashions to begin with...at least speaking from a male toon perspective.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • infamous628infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    rocky6565 wrote: »

If it is then why stick on our forums, go back to your cheater version :D
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • rocky6565rocky6565 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If it is then why stick on our forums, go back to your cheater version :D

Im talking about usa version vs chinese...not what you mean.
  • alyusalyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Blame Croxe for this idea as he is product manager or something like that.
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • SilverBloo - EyrdaSilverBloo - Eyrda Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I was coming on forums after having waited too many 'restarts' and 'maintenance' without the fashion being changed/rotated as promised..

So glad that a thread was already made about this but also, so mad that a thread was already made about this WITHOUT anything being done still...

Come on!!! dont deny me my fashion! if im gonna get killed in pvp, at least i can die looking FABULOUS!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Because real vamps don't sparkle -
    edited October 2014
    Come on!!! dont deny me my fashion! if im gonna get killed in pvp, at least i can die looking FABULOUS!!!

if ur not a human or dwarf no1 will see that fash as there is no body
    ― Albert Einstein