game is totaly unplaybale

Miz_vamp - Illyfue
Miz_vamp - Illyfue Posts: 161 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Technical Support Zone
at least for me

server Illefue is Fue now and shout down every X sec than come back again

I keep getting frozen in a middle of nothing as I can't see NPC or players but can move!

log take serveral sec and sometime aborts my message: you disconnected

I would be careless and go play something fresh but we have GVG tonight
Post edited by Miz_vamp - Illyfue on

Comments

• flowerchild#7189
    flowerchild#7189 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It could be that you need to clean and defragment your Pc. Also check your FW game settings after you do that. Goodluck to you.
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    route777 wrote: »
    It could be that you need to clean and defragment your Pc. Also check your FW game settings after you do that. Goodluck to you.

Do you work for Microsoft? You sound just as helpful as their technical support.

Illyfue has been having connections issues for awhile now. There is nothing anyone can do besides the game engineers with the servers.
  • flowerchild#7189
    flowerchild#7189 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Do you work for Microsoft? You sound just as helpful as their technical support.

Illyfue has been having connections issues for awhile now. There is nothing anyone can do besides the game engineers with the servers.

At least I was trying to help...notice I said 'it could be'. Wow is everyone on your server so nice.
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    route777 wrote: »
    At least I was trying to help...notice I said 'it could be'. Wow is everyone on your server so nice.

When you've played this game as long as I have, answers like that kinda make you facepalm like 10 times over.

FW was a great idea and had potential to be a HUGE game but due to poor maintenance and lack of caring it is riddle with bugs, poorly optimized and about 90% of the things wrong with the game are on PWE's side, not the players (At least the North American Version).