HR weekly/GvG map reset

banjankly
banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
I heard some rumors about a HR change that it will become a weekly instance instead of doing it twice a week. Anyone got some news about that?
It would be great to see that change since doing 50 rooms twice a week is pure pain.

About GvG map reset: Did i missed a post about it that it wont happen now? Any news?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ehhh... gvg map reset happened half july 2 months ago just as planned.. what rock were u under? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ehhh... gvg map reset happened half july 2 months ago just as planned.. what rock were u under? o.O

The map was never reset on Storm
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The map was never reset on Storm

Ohh that's strange, who would have expected that the sarcasm wassnt obvious enough in my first reply...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • banjankly
    edited September 2014

Sry must have missed it cause of the massiv new content we get regular and in time.
    Happend ofc like sheduled, my fault!
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    banjankly wrote: »
    Sry must have missed it cause of the massiv new content we get regular and in time.
    Happend ofc like sheduled, my fault!

I am overwhelmed!! :D:D
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I heard some rumors about a HR change that it will become a weekly instance instead of doing it twice a week. Anyone got some news about that?
    It would be great to see that change since doing 50 rooms twice a week is pure pain.

About GvG map reset: Did i missed a post about it that it wont happen now? Any news?

Stop wasting time doing HR 2x a week Banja!

I dont see the point of doing it at all, after the anima rage has been upgraded.

Drops arent worth the 1hr t takes to complete it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • banjankly
    edited September 2014
    Stop wasting time doing HR 2x a week Banja!

I dont see the point of doing it at all, after the anima rage has been upgraded.

Drops arent worth the 1hr t takes to complete it.

If it would take only 1h... Even with rushing trough all rooms im in there longer.
    Thats why it would be great to make these instance a weekly one or give ppl the opportunity to start dierctly in room 30.
    And yeah rewards arent that good compared to the time you are in there. Double the chance of getting gold as reward would be a good idea aswell.

By writing this and thinking about the changes we got cause of a post in the forum i just know im wasting my time here. Dont ask me why i have even started this. Over and out.

Ps. We need more orbs and cs items! Bugs and updates can wait!
  • DethStrike - Storm Legion
    DethStrike - Storm Legion Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If it would take only 1h... Even with rushing trough all rooms im in there longer.
    Thats why it would be great to make these instance a weekly one or give ppl the opportunity to start dierctly in room 30.
    And yeah rewards arent that good compared to the time you are in there. Double the chance of getting gold as reward would be a good idea aswell.

By writing this and thinking about the changes we got cause of a post in the forum i just know im wasting my time here. Dont ask me why i have even started this. Over and out.

Ps. We need more orbs and cs items! Bugs and updates can wait!

Lazy HR would be so nice. Could even make a breakdown like room 10, room 20, and room 30.
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Lazy HR would be so nice. Could even make a breakdown like room 10, room 20, and room 30.

yea but ho would it count times for prev levels
  • zeeeqon
    zeeeqon Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "Checks game after 2 months of GvG reset news"
    Still no map reset
    Wait...i forgot its PWE....I shud say As Expected
    NYOS server : Warrior ZeQoN
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    zeeeqon wrote: »
    "Checks game after 2 months of GvG reset news"
    Still no map reset
    Wait...i forgot its PWE....I shud say As Expected

Still waiting on the patch from CN.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Not to wander off topic here, but personally I do believe the guilds on Illy have made GvG fun again and GvG map reset on our server is no longer a "must have" Sure it will be nice when it does get implimented ;)

A big thank you to the guilds and their individual leaders that have allowed the Rift map monopoly to semi-subside to the extent that on a weekly basis there are now reasonably enough territories available to have a decent Rift event on Saturday evenings.

Who knows ........ maybe one day soon some more of the "hoarded" territories will be made available to the current list of available ones for fun filled Rift wars (*looking at the guild that still owns a big share of the territories*) T;Cool

PS: Not asking for any handouts ofc, but "allowing" one or two more 30vs30 maps to enter the current pool of territories that are rotated weekly would be great :D
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • banjankly
    edited October 2014
    The "balancing" not happend cause any guild changed there statue or guild leader spoke up smthg ;) Only a big guild lost some members and territories lately. So it might look balanced a bit but just wait 1-2 weeks more.

If you havent realiced nearly the whole map is green again. And as soon a guild get a terri they change to that statue so they are save again from getting atked from the biggest guilds.
    So nothing changed at all.
    The only hope i have is that after the reset not everyone will hide again behind the strongest guilds. Lets wait and see ;)
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The "balancing" not happend cause any guild changed there statue or guild leader spoke up smthg ;) Only a big guild lost some members and territories lately.

yea its VS fault hes a traitor and infidel :D