New Code Don't Work

clownsneverdie
clownsneverdie Posts: 36 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Anyone else having issues with the new code not working? I've tried it as an I and a lowercase L and it still is not working :'(
Post edited by Unknown User on
photo d2b55694-5985-4cd3-b7c3-1fa1a23fc278_zpsfqg6lnnr.jpg

Comments

• Killiey - Storm Legion
    Killiey - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yaaa its not workin for me either tried it all different ways I can think of :(
  • toasted42
    toasted42 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I tried the code you gave out to day and its not working for me on either of my accounts.
  • Mr_InFamou - Lionheart
    Mr_InFamou - Lionheart Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I was able to redeem it twice on all my accounts, everyone in my guild of 200 were able to redeem it. Nothings wrong with it you just aren't typing in the code right.

This happeneds everytime a code is released...
    The Star Falls
    Mr_InFamous: Lv90 Elemental Warrior
    Lionhearts "Worst warrior on the whole server" since 7/26/11
    DefenderofDreams the hero Forsaken World needs.
    Fifty shades of GreyjoyKraken RIP
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/mImBk9T.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • tavannyl
    tavannyl Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I was able to redeem it twice on all my accounts, everyone in my guild of 200 were able to redeem it. Nothings wrong with it you just aren't typing in the code right.

no, it was working at the start but it isnt anymore. go ahead and try it on a fresh account.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Worked for everyone when it was first glimpsed on WC, but now it doesn't work. I just started HR so I was late, missed out. :/
  • majorbutthurt
    majorbutthurt Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014

If you and everyone in your guild were able to type the code right, why not show everyone how it's done ^-^
  • daarkone
    daarkone Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If someone that got it to work could paste the correct version here, we'd all appreciate it
  • toasted42
    toasted42 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I typed it right and it still said it was wrong....my guildy that got the items sent to them pasted the code for me and it didnt work that way either. I had this problem last time they did the codes where one of the codes worked for 2 accounts then just stopped working.
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    T;Cool broken code for me yay
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I just wana say if PWE plans to fix this that they fix the same code, or people with tons of accounts will get the same reward twice.
  • milkweedsnifflex
    milkweedsnifflex Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    How do you redeem the code, do you have to buy zen and then use it?
  • doomicus
    doomicus Posts: 3
    edited September 2014
    Doe's anyone have the correct way the code needs to go in? Since the guy with 200 guildies won't tell anyone......
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Again... a "sucess" troll was done (from PWE to us) >:) .
    Btw, what give that code? (just for curiosity). if no get it, there are NO problem. (in my case).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • genoneil
    genoneil Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The code didnt work for me either :(
  • viiix
    edited September 2014
    The code is in the updated game GM info (red text). It was working okay for two ish hours, then nobody could redeem it. I assume it hit the capt they set.
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    doenst work for me either
  • zakarrawolf
    zakarrawolf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yeah the code was given to me while i was at work so by the time i got home to even try it. Well yeah it does not work. This is only the second code ive gotten that didnt work and both were posted into world chat in the lovly red letters that ya know we all love to see bout something lmao id love it if they did fix the code n used the same so those that didnt get it that tried could get it but i dont see this happening might just end up with another code that only so many of us will be able to use once again...
  • Redsaphiremoon - Storm Legion
    Redsaphiremoon - Storm Legion Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I Didnt Get The Hero Pack Either So Why The Heck Would I Get This Code
    Broken As Usual Just Like Alot Of Things In This Game
    ADN PLEASE STOP SHOWING THE DARN THING SENCE ITS BROKEN
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue
    _Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    genoneil wrote: »
    The code didnt work for me either :(

same, code no work for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
  • wobblesweeble
    wobblesweeble Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This is the first time i have ever tried a code and its not working.
  • viiix
    edited September 2014
    From when the code did work, it's a small 'L', not a capital 'i'. Codes aren't case sensitive, so type it however you like. Can try to redeem, but most likely we've hit cap with the fact that each account can use it twice and that many people spammed it on alts and such.

Really, either say "this code is for x uses only" or just say "first come first serve", don't give us a deadline and set it to a number that expires way, way, way before then. ._.
  • stellabe
    stellabe Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    the code was working, gave 3 gem flare box for 2 char per acount , but stopped to work now
  • Earthgirl - Storm Legion
    Earthgirl - Storm Legion Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Another gift from PWE that's either broken or capped.

Can't even organise a giveaway without messing up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LvL 90. Fix the avatars please.
  • crimsondaisy
    crimsondaisy Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's not working cause probably all fat nerds used this code on their army of 100 alts. Yay for letting other active players get the reward as well...
  • heavennakamura
    heavennakamura Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm having issues getting this code to work as well.
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    we had code like this on wc all weekend, on shylia, they were set for the first 100 ... usually done after 2/3 min :/

so your code may have reach the limit too ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elurael
    elurael Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The Game (Forsaken World) is posting that we can Redeem this Code (GGl97JLQ) in ARC, but the Code does not seem to be working.
    Since it is unclear just what the third/3rd digit is supposed to be, myself and others have tried all three of these:
    1) lower case 'L'
    2) Upper case 'i'
    3) the number '1'
    None of those work, and the code is declared invalid. I have been accessing the ARC code redeem by Clicking the arrow next to the ARC symbol in the top LEFT corner, and selecting "Redeem a Code".
    If anyone knows of a successful way to Redeem this code, please let us know.
  • Redsaphiremoon - Storm Legion
    Redsaphiremoon - Storm Legion Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They Said We Could Redeem It Till Tuesday....said Nothing Of A Cap Or Certain Number Of People Being Able To Redeem It As A Matter Of Fact They Said We Could Redeem It 2 Times On Each Account....so What Gives Can We Please Get This Code Fixed Thank You
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They Said We Could Redeem It Till Tuesday....said Nothing Of A Cap Or Certain Number Of People Being Able To Redeem It As A Matter Of Fact They Said We Could Redeem It 2 Times On Each Account....so What Gives Can We Please Get This Code Fixed Thank You

This, dont give stuff with underlines or people will rage, i was doing raid daily instances with guildies after reset when code showed up. most of us didnt redeem if u plan something with a cap just say dont put people with reserved illusions...
  • melekah
    melekah Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The code isn't working for me either GGl97JLQ (third letter I am told is lower case L) but all the ones I have tried has not worked either, same as you listed above, seams to be arc is broken, lol Hope they fix it only got one more day. :(