MAJOR charge problem

Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Most people know that the Ultimate Game Card retired... there just one little tiny problem...

all past transactions made W/ the game card (AKA purchesed zen) have been revoked to a 0 zalue while the transaction history still shows a withdrawl from the account, any zen purchased goes toward reverting the negative amount, (AKA unredeamable for leaves)

so basiclly people like me that had to relly on cards for a period of time have insane ballances... like my -358450 balance now
Post edited by Brim_McRoy - Eyrda on
FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Not quite so much, but yeah. I checked mine and it's got a similar issue.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Lol. This glitch...

The negative zen total on this account is terrifying now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited August 2014
    Hello everyone,

Our Customer Service and Billing Team have noticed the problem thanks to the influx of tickets on this issue. They are now investigating the details of the situation and how to best resolve it for the multitude of people afflicted by it.

Once I have more information, I will reply in this thread.

Anyone who posts in here that say they are experiencing this issue will be helping us fix this problem via your account. The more data we have, the quicker we can resolve this.

Thanks for the thread on this Brim.
  • defenderofdreams
    edited August 2014
    If anyone experiencing the problem can please check their account balance again and update us with what it says, that'd be appreciated. There were some changes made to accounts on the back end, and though it was for the wider problem of all game cards, it'd be helpful for us to see if it affected the UGC as well.
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i have only used UGC, never the perfect world cards. I have a 0 zen balance atm, no negative balance at all. So, not affecting UGC at least for me. Hope this helps.
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • segraine
    segraine Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have primarily only used UGC for zen, with only a handful of times using PWE. This evening my account balance is in the negatives for zen.
  • Cheerful - Eyrda
    Cheerful - Eyrda Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    All of my accounts I've checked are still negative for zen. This is reflected on the "Purchase History" section of the new Arc zen purchase interface. Oddly, the old purchase page lists a 0 balance as if it is unaffected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lyreye
    lyreye Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    steam charge as negative to
  • TheMasseur - Eyrda
    TheMasseur - Eyrda Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    nice, I saw this thread and had to check my balance, only -105,000 zen.... now if only that was a positive 105,000 :)
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited August 2014
    If anyone experiencing the problem can please check their account balance again and update us with what it says, that'd be appreciated. There were some changes made to accounts on the back end, and though it was for the wider problem of all game cards, it'd be helpful for us to see if it affected the UGC as well.

Account balance on the charge page still reads 0 but transaction history still showing -358450

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mistabumbastik
    mistabumbastik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Current Balance in Charge page = 0, but balance in purchase history = -something something.... safe to charge or not?
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited August 2014
    Current Balance in Charge page = 0, but balance in purchase history = -something something.... safe to charge or not?

could be i did and got my leaves

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gabriellakazari
    gabriellakazari Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Odd this show something similar on my charge page shows 0 but balance history on Arc shows-4000
  • Freezatron - Lionheart
    Freezatron - Lionheart Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So... I haven't been on in quiet sometime and this is what I login too >.>

a4r5h0.png
    Freezatron Lionheart - Retired/Quit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spankmenow - Lionheart
    Spankmenow - Lionheart Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    At least mine isn't so bad. lol Just another reason to stay away from this game.. holy cow.
    2agum3a.png
    <Forever With Freezatron>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • defenderofdreams
    edited August 2014
    I have word back on this issue. This is a visual error only and does not affect charges to the account. You will still receive your in-game credit when completing a transaction. We're currently working on resolving it, but it may take some time.

Once again, this is a visual error only, and will not impede you from completing transactions successfully.

My thanks to all of you who replied to this thread. I will update and close this thread when the issue is resolved.