Player Vote: Desired Event Rewards

Comments

• nzikovo
    nzikovo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Achievements , titles, i would like to say fashion but i dont have space :P

Also some of items from the eyrda boutique (like maybe smilies, actons) some similar items, also i would like to see the magical key as a reward aswell (got lots of them Henry's lucky boxes ) :)

Soul gold can be obtained easily and there is plenty of it....just need to work for it a bit
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Real gold or some more set gear.

We have pvp, arena and champion gear plus the elemental set gear.
    How about adding pure eva sets, mastery+resistance set or a survival gear with really high bonus hp and defense stats?
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    some more set gear.

We have pvp, arena and champion gear plus the elemental set gear.
    How about adding pure eva sets, mastery+resistance set or a survival gear with really high bonus hp and defense stats?

I think a better spot for this part would be suggestions... I really doubt PWE can ask for gear being that it has to be made by CN.
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I don't see all the soulgold is so easy comments, you have any idea how much you must farm wbs to unlock all talents there are? its insaaaane amount of time, not to mention the more who does it the more limited sg income it is.. I do wbs around 20 hours a week and im not near the cost for lv5 runeslot. It's a huuuuuge timesink >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Currently, the way things are... Some players are forced to choose.

They can either use their soulgold to reset reforges on their gear to hit 90% +

or,

they can use their soulgold in their soultree.

I personally, want to switch to Dyos from Nyos but I can't right now because of the lack of soulgold in game. The cost of leveling soultree is beyond ridiculous yet we do not have all the ways of gaining easy soulgold as CN does. Why it is like that, I do not know. Because it doesn't affect PWE's pocket, it's a game breaking flaw.

Trying to get epic high reforges on my new gear drains all my soulgold as it costs 1 souldia per reset. Therefore, my soultree looks like this:

29z7j47.jpg

I'm sitting on millions and millions of soulpower I cannot use because if I did, I'd be completely broke to the point where I can't even repair my gear anymore... Suffice to say it costs a lot to repair golden gears and champ set etc...

I do Henries, do 1 GBQ envelope to get the daily sg reward, get the soulgold from base weekly and base chest, do the base lottery daily, send my pet to those soulgold journeys, collect consecutive login and you're already done with all the ways you can earn soulgold for reasonable effort.

Sure there are those Chef and Alchemy jobs in base that you can turn in 7 times per week but that requires you to either **** away lots of gold to buy mats, or literally spend hours upon hours to farm them. And it doesn't get easier as the turn in level of quest gets higher.

Even the soulgold value of blue instance gears has dropped, so selling them to NPCs for soulgold has no point anymore either. Which is another one of the nerfs I don't understand why it happened...

So yeah, soulgold... not event but dailies, to farm MORE soulgold would be really nice.
  • Nickjenna - Storm Legion
    Nickjenna - Storm Legion Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    o_o i would love mounts and stuff but with how much soul gold you need to dump to get the important things to progress your toon to levels to compete for DPS or even in pvp is very high so soul gold would be great or they need to lessen the cost of other things lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    A Freedom Harbour Invasion similar to Lycan Event. Massiv mobs and also biger mini bosses spawn that give plenty of sg and usefull items like fusion agents, star crystal, star diamonds, runes, reforge items,...!! Thats what we need most!
    Nobody realy needs mounts, fashion or dyes.
    Cant be that hard to spawn some additional mobs and bosses around FH for that i guess.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The SG vs mount/fashion comments are ridiculous. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Wasn't this supposed to be a poll on non-boutique items btw? There are very few mounts/fashion that are not in the boutique...

It all comes down to vanity vs functionality. Sure, you can spend your entire day farming sg, and you still won't have enough to unlock all of your sp talents, esp not that level 5 runeslot.

Personally tho... something useful or another dust collector? I'll go with the useful option almost every time, esp with how expensive things are in this game. Potentially winning a boost in sg would save me time and money, since I've gotten desperate enough to buy sg with tof before. Imagine getting enough SG to finish off that black rune slot... that's a huge boost for most people, myself included. If I was able to unlock it, I personally could achieve 90+ rune energy. That's far more badass than any mount that ultimately would just rot in my bank, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rebecca98
    rebecca98 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    fashions and soul gold and gold in game would be nice
  • rebecca98
    rebecca98 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    also gear and rings etc would be nice to get ..
  • morsaeterna
    edited July 2014
    I think a better spot for this part would be suggestions... I really doubt PWE can ask for gear being that it has to be made by CN.

You are right but they asked for suggestions on the vote page.
    I dont want to have another upgraded wargod or pvp set armor, i want something new and interesting.
  • iravana
    iravana Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Soulgold just so we can keep up with the costs of things in the game.
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You forgot one option: All of the above :<
    Maybe a nice title too. I like collecting titles.
    Maybe a combo prize for winning events such as Mount + Soul Gold or Fashion + Soul Gold then everybody's happy. Look cute and unlock all the things!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • morsaeterna
    edited July 2014
    I almost forget it!
    The items from our unexsistent elf event would be good:)
    Titles mounts gear:)
  • DethStrike - Storm Legion
    DethStrike - Storm Legion Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    Currently, the way things are... Some players are forced to choose.

They can either use their soulgold to reset reforges on their gear to hit 90% +

or,

they can use their soulgold in their soultree.

I personally, want to switch to Dyos from Nyos but I can't right now because of the lack of soulgold in game. The cost of leveling soultree is beyond ridiculous yet we do not have all the ways of gaining easy soulgold as CN does. Why it is like that, I do not know. Because it doesn't affect PWE's pocket, it's a game breaking flaw.

Trying to get epic high reforges on my new gear drains all my soulgold as it costs 1 souldia per reset. Therefore, my soultree looks like this:

http://i61.tinypic.com/29z7j47.jpg

I'm sitting on millions and millions of soulpower I cannot use because if I did, I'd be completely broke to the point where I can't even repair my gear anymore... Suffice to say it costs a lot to repair golden gears and champ set etc...

I do Henries, do 1 GBQ envelope to get the daily sg reward, get the soulgold from base weekly and base chest, do the base lottery daily, send my pet to those soulgold journeys, collect consecutive login and you're already done with all the ways you can earn soulgold for reasonable effort.

Sure there are those Chef and Alchemy jobs in base that you can turn in 7 times per week but that requires you to either **** away lots of gold to buy mats, or literally spend hours upon hours to farm them. And it doesn't get easier as the turn in level of quest gets higher.

Even the soulgold value of blue instance gears has dropped, so selling them to NPCs for soulgold has no point anymore either. Which is another one of the nerfs I don't understand why it happened...

So yeah, soulgold... not event but dailies, to farm MORE soulgold would be really nice.

Do you not bot out in the training grounds now? The mobs there give a much better soul gold payout. A night of botting nets me at least 1 soul diamond. AT LEAST.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Do you not bot out in the training grounds now? The mobs there give a much better soul gold payout. A night of botting nets me at least 1 soul diamond. AT LEAST.

That isn't much profit tho tbh.. My daily gear repair bill is around 80g if I bot a lot. :| People with less gear would still have a fair size repair bill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
    DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I selected Soul Gold (I agree with Mr_ImFamous in that EVERY event should offer this). Also voted for option 5 which is, how about my suggestion:

-Adv. runes lvl 1-2 (there are too few ways to acquire these as it is)
    -FF Battlefield points (these are crazy hard to get nowadays)

My event suggestion would be DOUBLE BATTLEFIELD POINTS for short periods of time. This would encourage players to do FF. Perhaps you can mail out Battlefield cards for 1 week (or 2 days for a weekend event) so that players who are newer can get their FF rings/necklace finally.

One of the mantras promised months and months ago was to make this game friendly for newer players. I believe this event would be much needed, appreciated, and supported by the player base at large.
    [SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)
  • DoomRaven - Storm Legion
    DoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Haha now everyone QQ for soul gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I voted option five for a couple reasons. 1) Because there isn't one I care more than the others (except for the dye... I think we can do without that).

2) Because I sense a one prize fits all mentality here. I like to see a variable. A mount for one event. Soul gold for another. Maybe even something not on the list for another (like a parchment or exp). The thing is to not be tied down to one prize.

If I'm misunderstanding something from my second reason, then leave it at there being more than just those listed to offer that are good. That and my first reason still holds.
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.
  • DoomRaven - Storm Legion
    DoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The soul gold reward better be 500 soul diamonds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • shokkur
    shokkur Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Another suspicious poll where there was a sudden 50 vote swing for 1 option...
  • galiant1988
    galiant1988 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    mounts
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    VyXantia - Lionheart Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    SOUL GOLD... I NEVER HAVE ENOUGH!!! *cry-baby face here*
    CSers are needed to financially support the game,
    Non-CSers are needed to expand the player base,
    Both are equally important to the game.

So don't be hatin'... :)
  • tutilake88
    edited July 2014
    Normally I'm not a person that sulks when other people's choices aren't always the same as mine but, in some special cases where logic is completely lost I just freak out.

-Venting: on-

Like here for instance, I don't understand how people would be more satisfied with mounts as rewards than soulgold. Like, how ridiculously superficial and unnecessary is that? Do we not have enough mounts in the boutique, in orbs and at Otis? Wtf is the matter with people that having mounts comes before having soulgold to improve your gear and soultree. I find it sad to see mounts are in lead at this voting, just shows to me what the majority of the FW playerbase consists of: Superficial, boutique fools who only care about mounts, fancy looks and **** that in no way, shape or form have any impact on the progress of a character. It's ok to run around being a weakling and expect people to carry them but god forbid they only have 1 mount instead of 10.

-Venting: off-
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I find it sad to see mounts are in lead at this voting

Soul gold was winning last night.

What if the rewards are like this... do x event, get a "reward box" which is 80% chance to get soul gold... 15% fash 3% special title 2% super rare mount or something like that?
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Bring back the Carnival Island permanently should help with soul coins problem :P, and yes i vote for soul coins, 0 Soul coins here xD thx to soultree and new scrolls waiting for NC today...
  • drnase
    drnase Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Morning :)

voting 100% for soulgold....

but if we get fash or mounts or all together or a pack of some items... pls make sure
    its not 1 pack.
    i like to split soulgold to main and mounts / fash to alts :)

greetz
    Dont worry, be happy
  • tutilake88
    edited July 2014
    Soul gold was winning last night.

What if the rewards are like this... do x event, get a "reward box" which is 80% chance to get soul gold... 15% fash 3% special title 2% super rare mount or something like that?

Yeah this would be great of course. :)

And the soulgold rewards should be a minimum of 3-4 soul diamonds and going up!

Or what GIO suggested with bring Carnival island is also a good idea, but of course then the Nutcake selling value should go from 5sg to 15sg because I remember those quests were really annoying to do on a daily basis.
  • alyus
    alyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Normally I'm not a person that sulks when other people's choices aren't always the same as mine but, in some special cases where logic is completely lost I just freak out.

-Venting: on-

Like here for instance, I don't understand how people would be more satisfied with mounts as rewards than soulgold. Like, how ridiculously superficial and unnecessary is that? Do we not have enough mounts in the boutique, in orbs and at Otis? Wtf is the matter with people that having mounts comes before having soulgold to improve your gear and soultree. I find it sad to see mounts are in lead at this voting, just shows to me what the majority of the FW playerbase consists of: Superficial, boutique fools who only care about mounts, fancy looks and **** that in no way, shape or form have any impact on the progress of a character. It's ok to run around being a weakling and expect people to carry them but god forbid they only have 1 mount instead of 10.

-Venting: off-

reason i voted for a mount is cause it be nice to obtain a decent combat mount on my Blood Raider >_> hate getting pink dye lol and i never had a problem with soul gold soo i didnt vote for that x)
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • RaineLaRue - Lionheart
    RaineLaRue - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Perm. Mount or Flyer would be nice or free bound higher level Fushion agents :)
This discussion has been closed.