test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FW *FIX* Start after clicking Start

14567810»

Comments

• melanderimelanderi Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can get in but it disconnects me everytime, wont let me onto any other accounts either. This is tiring, we pay for stuff and this is how we get treated by FW? pls fix your game.T;Angry

We're currently experiencing an issue with our login server, which is preventing players from logging in. The error message is "Server Communication Error." We are still working to resolve this issue.
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • apsireapsire Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Takes you guys sure long to fix the log in error..T;Shocked
  • Varnania - EyrdaVarnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ty but i cant even get past the patcher seesm for me it finishes verifying but that deletes all the files becuase it stil says error need to verify only thing i can figure is my computer shut down in middle of an update becuase its been have a problem staying on keeps saying package resours script has been destroyed goan try reinstaling
  • __AxEL____ - Eyrda__AxEL____ - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i tried all the solutions written before but nothing worked , for this problem...it worked before normally but now when i press start a black screen appears then disappears without the game starting but after i tried the DEP solution the patcher says when i press start :"your client is the newest version failed to enter game" any1 who got a 100% working solution plz answer me ty. T;Great
  • Ashador - LionheartAshador - Lionheart Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    well i have windows 8 x32bits and it seems none of the solutions u offered worked i didn't try to update windows tho too lasy to do it T;SleepyT;Sleepy

No way to fix this yet .......T;NosebleedingT;Nosebleeding
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    well i have windows 8 x32bits and it seems none of the solutions u offered worked i didn't try to update windows tho too lasy to do it T;SleepyT;Sleepy

No way to fix this yet .......T;NosebleedingT;Nosebleeding

STOP posting about your WINDOWS issue in the MAC based thread, Wine & Forsaken Word has nothing to do with you and your comp issue.

Too lazy to update windownw, but have plenty of energy spamming the forums....T;PuzzlingT;Puzzling
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • ashadorrashadorr Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    WTF !! well..... sry i didn't know this is a MAC Thread i thought it includes all OSs :o:o:o
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ashadorr wrote: »
    WTF !! well..... sry i didn't know this is a MAC Thread i thought it includes all OSs :o:o:o

Wine & Forsaken World is for Macs, so posting in that one wasn't going to get you any help.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • gogos33gogos33 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    those methods doesn't works for me i have big problem because Patch Verify and Start button is not click able help me some one please ?
  • Restrah - LionheartRestrah - Lionheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Was playing with no problem a lil more than a month now, this **** happened today and I cant seem to get in now. Nice thread too bad none of the fixes worked for me.

PFT same this is such bull T;Angry
This discussion has been closed.