Comments

• VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jillimack1 wrote: »
    LOL ok well I still give up for now- I guess we will all just have to assume that someone out there is aware of the issue and is working on trying to get it resolved.
    Since no one else has posted anything as of yet, it's hard to tell if it's being worked on or not. It's nearly 9am West Coast time, regardless of what the time says here on the forum. Real time is almost 9am so if anyone is out there trying to fix this, I'd have to say they are there already doing so but we'd like someone to let us know what's going on, that's all.

I understand. I do wish they did have someone on the weekends to at least make a post across all game forums, or on the news page, or somewhere letting us know what is going on. If you guys are able to login even if just for a minute or two, then I'd assume they might be working on it. But if it is just the engineers working, we might not get any updates any time soon sadly. I don't know. I do hope for an update soon though.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Ivorygoddess - Storm Legion
    Ivorygoddess - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jillimack1 wrote: »
    LOL ok well I still give up for now- I guess we will all just have to assume that someone out there is aware of the issue and is working on trying to get it resolved.
    Since no one else has posted anything as of yet, it's hard to tell if it's being worked on or not. It's nearly 9am West Coast time, regardless of what the time says here on the forum. Real time is almost 9am so if anyone is out there trying to fix this, I'd have to say they are there already doing so but we'd like someone to let us know what's going on, that's all.
    Exactly, u would think they would have someone there to let them knwo something is wrong and would fix it asap, if not then they are on the verge of losing customers and their money cause they can not keep the dcing, glitching, cant login off long enough specially after the patches come and done. You would think they would like to keep their costumers happy after all lol.
  • Hookiella - Nyos
    Hookiella - Nyos Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Im having trouble with loging into a game.It says "relay failed" and "you have been disconnected".Does anyone else have same problems?Are they doin something on game?
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Out of curiosity.. for the small population actually in the game and playing.. are you playing through Steam? Or are Steam users also experiencing issues with PWE titles? I went back to Arc to dual client awhile ago but if Steam users have no issue playing right now I might just play through Steam until this is fixed. But that would require redownloading and where I am right now downloads are slow ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • fuecha
    fuecha Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    if arc is the problem fix it.. and if u guys are having this much trouble with the games... if i was your boss i wont b happy at all.. all the money that u guys lost.. or could have gain. i cant even log into any of your games.. how do u guys make $$ if people cant even log into it???

just my opinions....
  • pvpnoobie
    pvpnoobie Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Out of curiosity.. for the small population actually in the game and playing.. are you playing through Steam? Or are Steam users also experiencing issues with PWE titles? I went back to Arc to dual client awhile ago but if Steam users have no issue playing right now I might just play through Steam until this is fixed. But that would require redownloading and where I am right now downloads are slow ._.

I think we are not allowed to tell how we are logging in so we were told long ago with the arc update. However best way to not get locked out is to not get out in the first place :).
    <!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

• vagadagasf
    vagadagasf Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    second client trick works :) open one more game client and do not close it after relay failed msg appears. open the second one and it will ask you your username and password just enter them and done :)
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pvpnoobie wrote: »
    I think we are not allowed to tell how we are logging in so we were told long ago with the arc update. However best way to not get locked out is to not get out in the first place :).
    Steam and Arc are both official ways of playing so hopefully Steam FW users can give me some input. :)
    vagadagasf wrote: »
    second client trick works :) open one more game client and do not close it after relay failed msg appears. open the second one and it will ask you your username and password just enter them and done :)

I'll give that a try thanks.
    Edit: Well what do you know! That works! Thanks a lot :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • AlariaAmnell - Storm Legion
    AlariaAmnell - Storm Legion Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I can't login either keeps giving me same meessage as everyone else "Relay failed, you have been disconnected. Please log back into server" Oh well, guess I'lll go do something else and try again later. Please fix this issue soon! :(
  • OniRei - Storm Legion
    OniRei - Storm Legion Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The dual client method does not work by the way. Just tried it and the second client told me that there was a server communication error instead of the normal relay failed one.
  • MelodicFlare - Lionheart
    MelodicFlare - Lionheart Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Im having trouble with loging into a game.It says "relay failed" and "you have been disconnected".Does anyone else have same problems?Are they doin something on game?

Yep I'm having the same problem, and apparently a lot are too. That's why I decided to check forums to see if it was a major issue..which I'm guessing it is. Sigh..I just wish the Return button was fixed. What made logging in and then being "disconnected" more annoying was the fact the whole client constantly closed out and I had to open it up each time -.-.
    Play to the rhythm of your soul.
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There's some account-specific component to whatever is going on. I can't log my main account through arc or other means, but i can log a secondary account.
  • vagadagasf
    vagadagasf Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    using Arc to open game windows and its just how i just logged in on Illyfue server
  • ffapocalypse
    edited July 2014
    The dual client method does not work by the way. Just tried it and the second client told me that there was a server communication error instead of the normal relay failed one.

I'll confirm this as well.
  • Rezork - Eyrda
    Rezork - Eyrda Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm not having issues logging in at all, and I used arc to log in.
  • LadyLenneth - Storm Legion
    LadyLenneth - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So far I can't seem to Launch Arc and Login with my Main account on FW I get the "Relay fail Error" but when I try to duel client and login with an account that is not signed into ARC (which is my main one atm) the second alt Account gets to log on FW just find
  • MelodicFlare - Lionheart
    MelodicFlare - Lionheart Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    vagadagasf wrote: »
    second client trick works :) open one more game client and do not close it after relay failed msg appears. open the second one and it will ask you your username and password just enter them and done :)[/QUOTE

I just tried this. It's saying server communication error and that I was disconnected again.
    Play to the rhythm of your soul.
  • JamrilArroway - Storm Legion
    JamrilArroway - Storm Legion Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Can log my alt but not my main account...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    why is the thing down guash fix it
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    game crashed and now i cant log gg guys cant even get a authentication server to work when you DO have a maint. during the week
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rezork - Eyrda
    Rezork - Eyrda Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    why is the thing down guash fix it

It's a weekend, don't have high hopes for it being fixed.
  • OniRei - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    Well they said that it was fixed but sure enough I still get the relay error thing popping up and then shutting FW down.
  • ffapocalypse
    edited July 2014
    Can log my alt but not my main account...

Same here.

Main account was up continuously until about 9:30am when it spontaneously DCed on the way into ASHM. Couldn't get back in after that on main, but secondary account was fine and another secondary account can log in and out no problem.
  • dreamer558
    dreamer558 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    the dual client loggin works, but only for certain accounts. i was able to log in one account this way, but other ones just give me another error when i try.
  • givearandomname
    givearandomname Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    wtf everytime I log out of this game It seems like there is login issues when I tryto get back in

now when I try I get relay failed please login again then click confirm and it closes the game out
    Namin Soulburner
    NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
    http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    wtf everytime I log out of this game It seems like there is login issues when I tryto get back in

now when I try I get relay failed please login again then click confirm and it closes the game out

congrats you made a post next to one about the same thing with over 100 comments on it...
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well they said that it was fixed but sure enough I still get the relay error thing popping up and then shutting FW down.

it was fixed, but them something else happened, again it's not just this game that is being effected by this
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • nowarise
    nowarise Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I get this message saying.. "Relay Failed. You have been disconnected from the server"
    Any ideas what this is and what I should do?.. Is it related to other login issues that everyone else is having?
  • OniRei - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    Yep, your suffering the same problem a lot of us are and still currently suffering from. The best that can be done is sit back, relax, let them do their job even if it takes a few hours, and go play another game.
  • givearandomname
    givearandomname Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    congrats you made a post next to one about the same thing with over 100 comments on it...

@ I did't know relay server error was login down and the login down issue was listed as fixed so thanks
    Namin Soulburner
    NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
    http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
This discussion has been closed.