[Notice] Server Maintenance 7/22/14 @ 11PM PDT - Patch

defenderofdreams
defenderofdreams Posts: 78
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
Hey everyone,

We will be having maintenance tonight, Tuesday, and it will be one with a patch! Jane will be around with everyone's favorite fusion agents for gold (along with FA4 for starlight crystals)! Along with that, Otis has received a new shipment that will bring a new flying mount, Blaze, and Refined Star Crystals to his token store. We hope to bring more good news in next week's maintenance too!

The maintenance is scheduled to occur from 11pm PDT to 2am PDT; 3 hours.

Please enjoy your night/day and have a great time in Forsaken World.

Update: Server times will be re-synced this maintenance. We're keeping an eye on the problem of it sliding off the correct time and will send that data to our developers to help discover the cause. We as of now still do not have a resolution from our developers on the x-server problem.

Jane will be back for only 2 weeks and will be making visits periodically.

-FW Team
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chocobo55
    chocobo55 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey everyone,

We will be having maintenance tonight, Tuesday, and it will be one with a patch! Jane will be around with everyone's favorite fusion agents for gold (along with FA4 for starlight crystals)! Along with that, Otis has received a new shipment that will bring a new flying mount, Blaze, and Refined Star Crystals to his token store. We hope to bring more good news in next week's maintenance too!

-FW Team

what about the server times? are they still being changed or is that for a different patch x.x?
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Are these additions permament or temporary?
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is good. One step forward for progress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Mr_InFamou - Lionheart
    Mr_InFamou - Lionheart Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What are the fixes? It would be great if you could put down all the patch notes.
    The Star Falls
    Mr_InFamous: Lv90 Elemental Warrior
    Lionhearts "Worst warrior on the whole server" since 7/26/11
    DefenderofDreams the hero Forsaken World needs.
    Fifty shades of GreyjoyKraken RIP
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/mImBk9T.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    chocobo55 wrote: »
    what about the server times? are they still being changed or is that for a different patch x.x?

He mentioned in the state of the game thread that this weeks maint was going to fix the times. Cant wait \o/
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    He mentioned in the state of the game thread that this weeks maint was going to fix the times. Cant wait \o/

Incorrect, they mentioned that the server time drift will be fixed so that all realms would now be at the proper server time. They did not say they were changing server times. A separate thread stated that China is still having difficulties with an issue regarding trying to enter X-server when it is closed (I don't understand how, considering CHina has a closed X-server 12 hours of the day).
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Incorrect, they mentioned that the server time drift will be fixed so that all realms would now be at the proper server time. They did not say they were changing server times. A separate thread stated that China is still having difficulties with an issue regarding trying to enter X-server when it is closed (I don't understand how, considering CHina has a closed X-server 12 hours of the day).

Might be because they don't have time zones and managing it is much easier.
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.
  • Mr_InFamou - Lionheart
    Mr_InFamou - Lionheart Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Also, what's happening with x2 exp?
    The Star Falls
    Mr_InFamous: Lv90 Elemental Warrior
    Lionhearts "Worst warrior on the whole server" since 7/26/11
    DefenderofDreams the hero Forsaken World needs.
    Fifty shades of GreyjoyKraken RIP
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/mImBk9T.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Refined star crystals! Oh yes yes, this is great news :D I can finally get that DPS set I'm drooling over.

Blaze, eh, not bad I guess, but it's the SCs I'm the most pumped about.

I like how they put FAs back after tons of people stocked up after the latest sale. GG FW, GG.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    viiix wrote: »
    I like how they put FAs back after tons of people stocked up after the latest sale. GG FW, GG.

This is not a legitimate complaint. Even at 50s per leaf, a 10 leaf sale means that each FA1 is worth 5 gold. And thats how much they can be bought at an NPC for. So no value was lost. And leafs havent actually hit 50s, so each FA1 was closer to 4.6-4.8 gold. Sell at AH for 4.95 gold each and thats still profit.
  • Zeratful - Lionheart
    Zeratful - Lionheart Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yessss! finally they are adding the refined star crystals! :D (I hope this is permanent though)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zeratful - Aegis Warrior
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yessss! finally they are adding the refined star crystals! :D (I hope this is permanent though)

Now we miss just flare card for leafes and soul.
  • DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
    DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey everyone,

-FW Team

Thanks for listening to player feedback. More of this :D
    [SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is not a legitimate complaint. Even at 50s per leaf, a 10 leaf sale means that each FA1 is worth 5 gold. And thats how much they can be bought at an NPC for. So no value was lost. And leafs havent actually hit 50s, so each FA1 was closer to 4.6-4.8 gold. Sell at AH for 4.95 gold each and thats still profit.

I wasn't complaining? I was noting on the fact that they had a FA sale right before introducing NPC prices again, I didn't even complain. Even so, I know for a fact that people bought leaves at more than 50s (not many, true, but some people did) and people who bought bunches of FA1s at 6g. I'm not one of them, but I wouldn't blame them for being frustrated.
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    GvG map reset pls!?
  • asmoedan06
    asmoedan06 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey everyone,

Update: Server times will be re-synced this maintenance. We're keeping an eye on the problem of it sliding off the correct time and will send that data to our developers to help discover the cause. We as of now still do not have a resolution from our developers on the x-server problem.

-FW Team

Ok so what about fixing the glitched Guide Quests? SC's are nice and all, but some of us STILL have new toons without a combat mount.
  • PsyCat - Lionheart
    PsyCat - Lionheart Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Jogotv-Episode1MurphysLaw399.flv.jpg
    mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited July 2014
    Jogotv-Episode1MurphysLaw399.flv.jpg

*swats* bad Psy, don't curse us.
  • HotMoon - Illyfue
    HotMoon - Illyfue Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    When they put out the sale for FA1 I already expected this will be a trick, since last week they say will have some good news on this maintenance I told my guildie FA1 back to NPC is expected LoL.

this is more like put out a sale for CS'er for 2 day and put out a sale for non-CSer for 2 week hehe
  • PsyCat - Lionheart
    PsyCat - Lionheart Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    judgy-cat.jpg
    mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def
  • bigkahuna27
    bigkahuna27 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Has maintenance started yet?
    Or is it done already?
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Or is it done already?

started, and in progress
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited July 2014
    Patcher seems to be up, installing 3 packs. Pretty small.
  • jinxedof16#5099
    jinxedof16#5099 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Is there going to be a fix for the guide quests?

My priest is going through more shoes than mana pots with all this running about on foot.
    I'm not insane, my mom had me tested
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue
    _Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Or is it done already?

SERVER is UP !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
  • sedativex
    sedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Gg72ca3u.jpg
    :p
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    loopey83 wrote: »
    Is there going to be a fix for the guide quests?

My priest is going through more shoes than mana pots with all this running about on foot.

+1

and ...............

TYVM for laughing my butt off - tbh I was getting kinda depressed reading the forums, but your post really brightened my day ;)
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • d0ggiestyle
    d0ggiestyle Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    sedativex wrote: »
    Gg72ca3u.jpg
    :p

how many tof and what is the flight speed at cruise and acceleration?
  • fottermucker3
    fottermucker3 Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    how many tof and what is the flight speed at cruise and acceleration?

lvl 3 flying needed, 5k tof
  • waskiu1
    waskiu1 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    5k ToFs it's a lot but... wow mount looks awesome, can't wait when I get back to home from work and check it :)