Hell Road Training Points Issue

stefanlehman
stefanlehman Posts: 49 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Training points for mastery now stop at floor 20 instead of what used to be bad enough, 30.

Is this intentional sabotage or just another "whoopsie"? Or are those points only meant for China and we have to ship them back?

That is all.
Post edited by stefanlehman on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As far as I can tell, points gained overall is still the same. Remember that after 20, you only get points at 25 and 30, not every level, so maybe that's why?
  • aestheticsbro
    aestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Like viiix said, points are only for 25 and 30, make sure those rooms do give points. We actually get more points than before per run, though 1/3 are mastery and 2/3 are resistance, 54 in total I think.

Nonetheless, rooms 35/40/45 state that they give 7/8/9 points upon completion, but they don't; it would be nice to know if they should be giving points too or if that text shouldn't be there at all. Or maybe they were only meant for China as well. :rolleyes:
  • stefanlehman
    stefanlehman Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Nada on that, and I burned out a 45 cause I was lazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion
    DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Like viiix said, points are only for 25 and 30, make sure those rooms do give points. We actually get more points than before per run, though 1/3 are mastery and 2/3 are resistance, 54 in total I think.

Nope, no extra points, 32 resistance 18 mastery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • p0wer0f3
    p0wer0f3 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i think the point system is stupid anyways. They need to put it back to all points can be used for either masters or resist
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    p0wer0f3 wrote: »
    i think the point system is stupid anyways. They need to put it back to all points can be used for either masters or resist

i think they realised their initial mistake from making HR points being for either.

Most stacked on mastery and people started killing each other easily - hence QQing about being one shotted.

This new method is actually more balanced, it helps people build up resistances faster than mastery, so there are less glass cannon builds around and PvP can last a bit longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • zackarywalters
    zackarywalters Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i think they realised their initial mistake from making HR points being for either.

Most stacked on mastery and people started killing each other easily - hence QQing about being one shotted.

This new method is actually more balanced, it helps people build up resistances faster than mastery, so there are less glass cannon builds around and PvP can last a bit longer.

PvP is already dead since the arena gears went AWOL
  • jamespemt
    jamespemt Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2014

You can use the 50sg book to transfer your resistance points into mastery ....
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jamespemt wrote: »
    You can use the 50sg book to transfer your resistance points into mastery ....

No the points you gain from HR after the patch went live. Everything before, yes, but not after--and it seems like the res you get for exchanging WG points can't be reset into mastery either.
  • p0wer0f3
    p0wer0f3 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014

its my points and i should be able to do with what i want. i have fulll resist now and only lvl 20 masterys at this rate it will take 3 years to get it finish and its total bs
  • Dudettte - Illyfue
    Dudettte - Illyfue Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    its my points and i should be able to do with what i want. i have fulll resist now and only lvl 20 masterys at this rate it will take 3 years to get it finish and its total bs

thats why you also have the ability to use your own gold on masteries
  • shokkur
    shokkur Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2014

This guy probably refuses to pay taxes too! Reported.
  • DethStrike - Storm Legion
    DethStrike - Storm Legion Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    viiix wrote: »
    No the points you gain from HR after the patch went live. Everything before, yes, but not after--and it seems like the res you get for exchanging WG points can't be reset into mastery either.

Then it's bugged. I've been able to use it with all my points. Used up all my points in both and ran HR again to be sure.
  • Makro_Arct - Illyfue
    Makro_Arct - Illyfue Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Then it's bugged. I've been able to use it with all my points. Used up all my points in both and ran HR again to be sure.
    It isn`t bugged, it`s just the points already used before can be transfered too from mastery to resistance and vice versa.
    So if you get new points in masteries but had used points from before the patch in masteries, you can transfer as much new points to resistances up to the amount you used before the patch. When you`re out of the old points to transfer, then the new points can`t be transfered anymore.