Player's Choice: Fusion agents at NPC

Comments

• Discotex - Eyrda
    Discotex - Eyrda Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We'll be running one poll at a time, and this may very well be the next topic brought up in a poll. Croxe is still working with the developers on our server time issue, but we are looking at responses to this.

lLY DREAMY
    Need help playing Aegis for PVP?-slightly outdated as of Lv90 patch-
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
    For other inquiries, refer to thread in warrior section!
    [SIGPIC]Discotex -Aegis[/SIGPIC]
  • Leeleeth - Illyfue
    Leeleeth - Illyfue Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes i am totally for it but i have another solution for that problem. ( since the cashers controls all FA market )
    If its got taken out cuz of the cash shop, when those who are buying fusions for real leafes felt screwed over, then i had this idea:
    1.Take out the npc when theres a fusion sale ( shouldnt be a problem )
    2. Bring the npc back after the sale is over. ( or a little bit later like 2-4 days )
    Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump
    New Order's Battle Divine Trolling Priest
    STICKPT & Kassandra <3 and F*ck Forever :D
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I checked the AH today and not a single fa2 or fa3. People can't progress like this let alone new players trying to catch up.
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    There were no fa2 or fa3 in AH today....BRING THEM BACK TO NPC
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Instead of removing stuffs without a notice you should add the stuff bk that should be here! Removing FA seems easy but adding star essences and devi shards again bk to the game must be a pretty tough job and hard work since we are waiting on it since patch came.
    You add nice stuff and it gets removed, you remove stuff that should be here, you make bogos and charge rewards and its buged, we have to beg and fight for stuff and bother with sending multiple tickets and in the end you cant help and do what you want. Keep going, gj so far!
  • waskiu1
    waskiu1 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    2. NO! Absolutely not!

There are people who don't CS and don't have plenty of time to play/grind/farm and rely on price fluctuations.
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    waskiu1 wrote: »
    2. NO! Absolutely not!

There are people who don't CS and don't have plenty of time to play/grind/farm and rely on price fluctuations.

Soo you dont want them to be sold at their previous prices where they got the most stable overall price in this game?
    Are you really sure you vote no?
  • p0wer0f3
    p0wer0f3 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    that guy is a CS'ER cuz no one else would vote no. Fact is the price was at its lowest its ever been and the people he/she talks about would need it to be @ 4.75g only a CS'ER want them high to make a profit from over priced FA's
  • lolnotyfg
    lolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If more items were on sale you would have better numbers. I'm guessing the boss wasn't too thrilled with the all time low sales metrics from this fixed economy.

Put a dozen items on sale for 20-30% off for the week and one to two items for 50% off/bogo/etc for the weekend. You have to give people an excuse to CS. Otherwise they'll wait.

Personally I like the idea of offering FA for jade gold. If that were the case I'd feel a lot more inclined to work on alts. As for saying 5/10/15 isn't in line with the economy prices... I'll share a little secret. Nobody pays full leaf price for fusions. 50% higher than sale price is expensive. Leaf price has been stable around 40s when merc sale isn't up so leaf value of a sale FA1 would be about 4g. I felt that 5/10/15 was encouraging for people trying to upgrade gems. 6/12/18 would be acceptable too. But the best part about FA on the vendor was that it was an unlimited supply at a stable price.

People sinking tradeable gold into oblivion should be a win for PWE too.
  • morsaeterna
    edited June 2014
    lolnotyfg wrote: »
    If more items were on sale you would have better numbers. I'm guessing the boss wasn't too thrilled with the all time low sales metrics from this fixed economy.

Put a dozen items on sale for 20-30% off for the week and one to two items for 50% off/bogo/etc for the weekend. You have to give people an excuse to CS. Otherwise they'll wait.

Personally I like the idea of offering FA for jade gold. If that were the case I'd feel a lot more inclined to work on alts. As for saying 5/10/15 isn't in line with the economy prices... I'll share a little secret. Nobody pays full leaf price for fusions. 50% higher than sale price is expensive. Leaf price has been stable around 40s when merc sale isn't up so leaf value of a sale FA1 would be about 4g. I felt that 5/10/15 was encouraging for people trying to upgrade gems. 6/12/18 would be acceptable too. But the best part about FA on the vendor was that it was an unlimited supply at a stable price.

There are tons of items what can be given out for sales.

Meteor crystals,gem cards, gem tokens,Fa3,Fa4,Fa5,battlefield cards,mass fashion sale,yearly mass sale on everything(10-20%).

note:If the staff ever gonna put gem cards on sales they need to put a weekly free card ingame or otherwise ppl will gonna ragequit.
  • shokkur
    shokkur Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ... Meteor crystals,gem cards, gem tokens,Fa3,Fa4,Fa5,battlefield cards...

All things that players should NOT have to go through the leaf market at all to get. They know it, we know it, and most importantly, we know that China doesn't. The longer you keep up this lockout on a base level of progress in game, the lower the player base will get.

Trying to make the game MORE reserved for big spenders is not going to bring any more big spenders into the game.
  • morsaeterna
    edited June 2014
    shokkur wrote: »
    All things that players should NOT have to go through the leaf market at all to get. They know it, we know it, and most importantly, we know that China doesn't. The longer you keep up this lockout on a base level of progress in game, the lower the player base will get.

Trying to make the game MORE reserved for big spenders is not going to bring any more big spenders into the game.

I dont meant to sell them only for leafs.

The meteor crytal is currently obtainable from henry, odessys(not confirmed). Before they start selling it they atleast need to put them in for tofs/gold.

The gem cards will be good if everybody get 1 for free per week. After that they can put it on sale.

The gem tokens not really affect us since it only increases the fusion gem progress rate. I think they can freely put it on sale.

Fa3,Fa4 could be put on sale but only if we get the fa1s and fa2s for a decent price.(not 7g+!)

Fa5 can go to sale to but only if the previous exchange sistem comes back.
  • p0wer0f3
    edited June 2014
    henry has never given anyone a crystal, i have never heard of this
  • berberloth
    berberloth Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I dont meant to sell them only for leafs.

The meteor crytal is currently obtainable from henry, odessys(not confirmed). Before they start selling it they atleast need to put them in for tofs/gold.

The gem cards will be good if everybody get 1 for free per week. After that they can put it on sale.

The gem tokens not really affect us since it only increases the fusion gem progress rate. I think they can freely put it on sale.

Fa3,Fa4 could be put on sale but only if we get the fa1s and fa2s for a decent price.(not 7g+!)

Fa5 can go to sale to but only if the previous exchange sistem comes back.
    Never heard of Henry dropping meteor crystals on any server.

FA5 do not exist in our version.

Are you thinking of private servers?
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    berberloth wrote: »

Daily Challenge can drop Meteorite Crystal. Got one myself 2 days ago. Its bound and non tradeable tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Leeleeth - Illyfue
    Leeleeth - Illyfue Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Aaaand again the same sht.... NO! we wont listen to you! NO! we wont give stuff back! and NO! We not gonna work, nut-flavour coffee is so much better then handling the akward forum rage situation...

Who cares *shuggles her arms , turns around on her right foot and doozes off*

So effin awesome u are pwe sirs.
    Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump
    New Order's Battle Divine Trolling Priest
    STICKPT & Kassandra <3 and F*ck Forever :D
  • Mr_InFamou - Lionheart
    Mr_InFamou - Lionheart Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We'll be running one poll at a time, and this may very well be the next topic brought up in a poll. Croxe is still working with the developers on our server time issue, but we are looking at responses to this.

He gave you guys an answer, why is there still complaining? o.o

Keep in mind they aren't in offices during the weekend.
    The Star Falls
    Mr_InFamous: Lv90 Elemental Warrior
    Lionhearts "Worst warrior on the whole server" since 7/26/11
    DefenderofDreams the hero Forsaken World needs.
    Fifty shades of GreyjoyKraken RIP
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/mImBk9T.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • morsaeterna
    edited June 2014
    berberloth wrote: »

Sorry, you were right there is no fa5.
    I forgot to check them before i wrote it down.
  • waskiu1
    waskiu1 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Soo you dont want them to be sold at their previous prices where they got the most stable overall price in this game?
    Are you really sure you vote no?

Like I said above absolutely NO! stable price does not suit me and this is my statement in this thread.

p0wer0f3 wrote: »
    that guy is a CS'ER cuz no one else would vote no. Fact is the price was at its lowest its ever been and the people he/she talks about would need it to be @ 4.75g only a CS'ER want them high to make a profit from over priced FA's

I bet you got good proof to call me a CSer otherwise don't say anything...

lolnotyfg wrote: »

And that guy knows how to use brain to make/save money.

Current leaf price is around 40s, I don't count random jumps during sale/bogo, so during FA sale when prices are 50% off it is good time to buy them for ~~4/8/12g respectively FA Lv 1/2/3. That simply means npc prices 5/10/15 are ridiculous.
  • p0wer0f3
    edited June 2014
    this is proof enough, a non cs'er buying FA would reather buy @ 5g and not @8G because he/she is able to buy more. A CS'ER wants them @8G so he/she gets more gold so yes you are a CS'ER
  • CharleneSS - Nyos
    CharleneSS - Nyos Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    YES!!!

also a good idea to add lvl 1 or lvl 2 gems to that NPC, but ofcourse for a higher price than Fusion agents.
  • DethStrike - Storm Legion
    DethStrike - Storm Legion Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    p0wer0f3 wrote: »
    this is proof enough, a non cs'er buying FA would reather buy @ 5g and not @8G because he/she is able to buy more. A CS'ER wants them @8G so he/she gets more gold so yes you are a CS'ER

I'm a CS'er and I trade my FA's with my guildies for things I want in return. Typically other gems of equiv level. We work out what a fair trade would be. Or if I'm feeling especially nice I just give it to them, knowing they will return the favor when I need it. I don't do that with anyone I feel wouldn't give something back, and if anyone tries to **** me, well, that's the last time they get it.
  • SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue
    SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    1. Yes
  • lvgs
    lvgs Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    YES!! .. csers can anyways make money with other things.
  • menengroth
    menengroth Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    1 Yes.
  • yukimeroko
    yukimeroko Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    1. Yes!!!
  • thesin3r
    thesin3r Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    And Yes !!!