edited June 2014
    Yolo Disconnect!
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    Discotex - Eyrda Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited June 2014

YOU CAN'T TOUCH THlS DUDUDUDUDU
    Need help playing Aegis for PVP?-slightly outdated as of Lv90 patch-
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
    For other inquiries, refer to thread in warrior section!
    [SIGPIC]Discotex -Aegis[/SIGPIC]
  • admcroxe
    admcroxe Posts: 95
    edited June 2014
    We're aiming for the next patch to expand the time windows of events greatly. This should result in more opportunities to participate for more people. The only requirement is that we are consistent with scheduling. In reality expect to see most event windows expanded by an additional +3 hours of open time.
  • jayashiri
    jayashiri Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Rather xserver go away all together then deal with this i like the time zone this way i got off work in time to do almost anything i wanted. now no more rifts not more gt and so many countless things. Guess was fun while it lasted o well!!!
  • ReinaStark - Lionheart
    ReinaStark - Lionheart Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    philmeup wrote: »
    What she said. Eminence players usually just play and mind their own business and not really care and adapt. This time you're not giving us much choice or even a remote possibility of adapting...unless you're telling us to quit school/work to play this game.

Nova pack, whatever else has happened I've never had a problem and I've just played the game but this time, it's just too much.

I'll give you praise that out of all the GMs you've actually "DONE" more than any other GM but unfortunately I'd rather you be like the other GMs and do absolutely nothing, at least that way there'd still be a point for me to play from my time zone.

Yeah~

On the one hand, it's nice to know someone cares (even if that care is so misplaced and misdirected).

On the other hand, most of us would just rather things be left well alone if this is the end result. We really don't care too much about what changes you want to make in the economy or the gears or if you want to implement senseless pve intensity silliness - we'll just adapt and get over it. But this is just ... orz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    Discotex - Eyrda Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    admcroxe wrote: »
    We're aiming for the next patch to expand the time windows of events greatly. This should result in more opportunities to participate for more people. The only requirement is that we are consistent with scheduling. In reality expect to see most event windows expanded by an additional +3 hours of open time.

What of the boss spawns and ban hammers?
    Need help playing Aegis for PVP?-slightly outdated as of Lv90 patch-
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
    For other inquiries, refer to thread in warrior section!
    [SIGPIC]Discotex -Aegis[/SIGPIC]
  • KlKO - Lionheart
    KlKO - Lionheart Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2014

it does not matter if your expanding time windows
    do you not understand our point of view or you are purely just ignoring it because you don't have an answer to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jayashiri
    edited June 2014

Lmao next patch dont hold ur breath waiting on it ijs
  • jayashiri
    edited June 2014

how do u plan on expanding rift lol ? real question ?
  • caligurl101
    caligurl101 Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited June 2014

That all depends on if you add the additional hours to the beginning or end and what about time specific events like Immortal Rift?
  • peptobismol91
    peptobismol91 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2014

How long must we wait for the FAs to come back? 5 months? some ppl dont really have the whole day to play. That npc was one of the things that actually balanced something between elite vs still growing toons.

put the fas back till you get the desire price fix for them? im sure most would agree with this.
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited June 2014

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU EXPAND< THIS DOES NOT HELP BOSS SPAWNINGS 1 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN GAME. give me a reason to stay and play this stupid game while u keep breaking it and ruining our time in it . you seem to utterly not grasp the wide range of things simply changing server time by 2 hrs does . you are a gm of this game want me to mail you dumbies guide to fw so you can understand how to play and maybe just maybe what this might affect. WHY EVEN HAVE MULTI SERVERS if there all the same god dam time
  • sirleven
    sirleven Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2014

SO things like GT, and SoL etc?

Not fixing the things people were getting upset about, like EB and rift.

Better off without a cross-server, can't get queues in there anyways, unless you are "gloop farming."
  • Bluehulk - Storm Legion
    Bluehulk - Storm Legion Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    What of the boss spawns and ban hammers?

Seems they just still ignore the question, Or don't know what to say about it. OR waiting til there is even more 90's, and then figure, "Oh Hey, we don't have to do a Fix, It fixed itself". Cause looking over this thread its been asked or hinted on 20+ times, And STILL no answer. The Monkies got distracted by the poo.
  • Ohalala - Lionheart
    Ohalala - Lionheart Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Can I ask why its always after the fact that a GM comes out and says oh btw~ we're changing this and you have no say. (?)

If you played the game removing FAs from Jane is ridiculous. Its unbelievable, and i cant honestly believe you play game more then once in a blue moon that this is a good idea. You gave the non CSers and CSer an easy reliable to get wings... But you're removing it because it was a mistake? Why did you let it sit for so long? Why didn't you say anything? When someone makes a mistake you admit to it and you say sorry. Or that's the way i was taught...I don't know maybe you missed that bit.

This is so damn stupid that I can't even find words to say how stupid this is. The x-server whatever, I hope you manage to find some fix but I'm beyond caring about it. Considering other stuff in game that's still broken from 1+ years ago. I had hope for you guys at one point. But now i'm like the rest of the forums and most people in game, without hope for better game future.
    lvl 80 Aegis Warrior- Aefladl
    lvl 76 Wind Bard- AwaitingPrince
  • Nanali - Storm Legion
    Nanali - Storm Legion Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Also curious about the bosses like Vexxers, EB, Ele... :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seuqled
    seuqled Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Assuming 'expand the time windows of events' =/= Pushing back event times, it makes no difference for things like rift and EB where it almost never lasts the entirety of the event time. Especially EB/Ele. Boss spawns, gets killed, end of story.
  • KlKO - Lionheart
    edited June 2014
    I DONT CARE WHAT YOU EXPAND< THIS DOES NOT HELP BOSS SPAWNINGS 1 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN GAME. give me a reason to stay and play this stupid game while u keep breaking it and ruining our time in it . you seem to utterly not grasp the wide range of things simply changing server time by 2 hrs does . you are a gm of this game want me to mail you dumbies guide to fw so you can understand how to play and maybe just maybe what this might affect. WHY EVEN HAVE MULTI SERVERS if there all the same god dam time

mightaswell server merge all of NA then :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spankabelle
    spankabelle Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Any extra 3 hours to fight over a couple drops on Wednesday, squabble over elemental gear on Thursday, and get more alts in for wargod on Sunday! Sounds... exhausting.

Syncing all NA servers to the same clock should have been done 6 months ago, but do you really think that adding 3 hours to the window for events that can be over in minutes will actually help the people who are put out over changing the start time?
  • Rick_Rolled - Storm Legion
    Rick_Rolled - Storm Legion Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    lvl 82 major cross server exploiter LF ban <3
  • philmeup
    philmeup Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Lol........clearly you don't play the game or even understand the reason we're upset by the time zone change.

Nobody does events that much like eternal belief or waterwheel. I could care less about those trash events. Even Immortal Rift isn't that big of an issue because end of the day it's just a bit of pvp and getting your quests done.

Unless you're saying you can make the ZODIAC BOSSES spawn for 3 hours straight then so be it but this is a BOSS SPAWN, not an EVENT. The same goes for Elemental Bosses, these bosses spawn once a week, for gear that's only obtainable from these bosses and this change means that even if people wanted to attend and try compete (don't get me started on how PVE server is just who has more DPS, ultimate tank and spank turn on bot), there's 0 opportunity to get the gear.
    xPhil - Lvl80 Dark Vampire (Lionheart)

If you wanna see some pvp videos or dark vamp in action

tinyurl.com/xPhilPVPVideos
  • Bluehulk - Storm Legion
    Bluehulk - Storm Legion Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Maybe...Just MAYBE, they are thinking of Merging Servers....So they save money....cause we all know, PWI is broke and they need more money to keep up the servers...........AHAHAHHAHAHAH....Sorry I been drinkin' again, But, I did almost fool myself.
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Maybe...Just MAYBE, they are thinking of Merging Servers....So they save money....cause we all know, PWI is broke and they need more money to keep up the servers...........AHAHAHHAHAHAH....Sorry I been drinkin' again, But, I did almost fool myself.

well server merge going to be needed now these gms have rocks for brains and couldn't possibly go about killing the server population faster or pissing there consumer base of more.

I for 1 ready to stop playing and will never play another pwi game again .
  • HotMoon - Illyfue
    HotMoon - Illyfue Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    1. Can you be more specific about the 'east' and " west' server ? is it refer to North America only ?

2. You close the server for maintenance and make change without notice and ruin many player instance plan yet not even an single apologize to the game community like it is what should be done ? MAD
  • Lgnis - Storm Legion
    Lgnis - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ok, I'm just putting this out there, and i really don't give a damn if i get another 30 day forum ban or what the fhuqq ever.
    Optimizations

-EXP gain from quests significantly increased for quest below Lv70

-Guide Quests are no longer required to access certain game systems (No more forced PvP to unlock Virtue/Vice)!

-Lionheart Training Camp EXP gain is increased

-Memento Pack is now the God Gift Box.

-Lv60+ Instances provide War God Points as a completion reward.

-Anima can now be trained up to 250 times per day (up from 150)

-Fel Irradiated Ore can now be traded to other players

-Purchase Reward Players can receive Fusion Agents from Jane Morningstar

-Jane Morningstar now sells a number of Gem-related items (including Level 4 Fusion Agents!)

-Aepelio Treasury Order is now available at Lv90

-Introduced the Lionheart Dragonmark Badge. Collect and exchange these for gear with the Fleet of Myth merchants.

-Significant balance changes for all classes’ skills and talents.

-Mastery and Resistance Points now split in to two distinct values

-Skill tutors sell an item that will allow you to redistribute points

-Points gained from Hell Road are not redistributable
    I'll short hand for the illiterate....
    -Jane Morningstar now sells a number of Gem-related items (including Level 4 Fusion Agents!)
    JADE MORNING STAR SELLS GEM-RELATED STUFF (INCLUDING LVL 4 AGENTS)
    SO WHY NOT LVLS 1-3?!?!?!?!?

I was told, by PWE staff, that the requirement SYSTEM for the encyclopedia (guide quests) would be gone, GONE, come the update. all that was done was the removal of the pvp requirement for the vice/virtue soul power tree quest.
    -- complete blatant lie on PWE's part --

next..
    "-Mastery and Resistance Points now split in to two distinct values"
    that's all fine and dandy, but we were ALSO told by PWE staff that we would get 2x the rewards, since we're going from 2x weekly to only ONCE weekly. another ******** lie on PWE staff's part.

oh yeah, and there's the "streamlined soul power" ********... ok, so someone screwed up and forgot to turn off the 2x sp... that's not STREAMLINED ANYTHING! that's just what we, in the professional biz, call "OPERATOR ERROR"
    what's streamlined? all the numbers look the ****ing same to me.
    I'M JUST SAYING.

getting back to the removal of lvl 1-3 FA's.......
    when it comes to gem removal items, it's completely pointless and useless to include that as a "selling point" when there's 2 other npc's that sell the same effing items at the same price. the only thing that this JADE MORNINGSTAR npc had that was worth a damn WAS THE FUSION AGENTS... removal of them from said npc is only pissing of your player base, your customers, even more than all the other recent **** ups.
    I'M JUST SAYING.
  • AlexejRoma - Lionheart
    AlexejRoma - Lionheart Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Haven't bothered to post on the forums in a long time, but just peeking in here to say, wow, could people get any more screwed over?

2+ hours might not seem much, but it makes a big difference especially for boss spawns :/
    This very well might be one of the last nails in FW's coffin.
    X-Server should just never have been implemented in the first place due to the time differences. Now it just fcked it up for everyone.

And the whole 'the prices were 50% of market value' in relation to the FAs from the npc...do these people even bother to play the game? The prices were a-okay, anyone who's bought FAs from the AH will tell you so. I doubt it fluctuates that much between servers. It actually helps regulate leaf to gold ratio :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KlKO - Lionheart
    edited June 2014
    ok, I'm just putting this out there, and i really don't give a damn if i get another 30 day forum ban or what the fhuqq ever.

I'll short hand for the illiterate....

JADE MORNING STAR SELLS GEM-RELATED STUFF (INCLUDING LVL 4 AGENTS)
    SO WHY NOT LVLS 1-3?!?!?!?!?

I was told, by PWE staff, that the requirement SYSTEM for the encyclopedia (guide quests) would be gone, GONE, come the update. all that was done was the removal of the pvp requirement for the vice/virtue soul power tree quest.
    -- complete blatant lie on PWE's part --

next..
    "-Mastery and Resistance Points now split in to two distinct values"
    that's all fine and dandy, but we were ALSO told by PWE staff that we would get 2x the rewards, since we're going from 2x weekly to only ONCE weekly. another ******** lie on PWE staff's part.

oh yeah, and there's the "streamlined soul power" ********... ok, so someone screwed up and forgot to turn off the 2x sp... that's not STREAMLINED ANYTHING! that's just what we, in the professional biz, call "OPERATOR ERROR"
    what's streamlined? all the numbers look the ****ing same to me.
    I'M JUST SAYING.

getting back to the removal of lvl 1-3 FA's.......
    when it comes to gem removal items, it's completely pointless and useless to include that as a "selling point" when there's 2 other npc's that sell the same effing items at the same price. the only thing that this JADE MORNINGSTAR npc had that was worth a damn WAS THE FUSION AGENTS... removal of them from said npc is only pissing of your player base, your customers, even more than all the other recent **** ups.
    I'M JUST SAYING.
    who gives a ** about your FA
    just suck it up and buy it from ah/bontique
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alyus
    alyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited June 2014

PWI is a game PWE is the company o.o

As for Croxe FA1s had spiked to 7g FA2 18g FA3 30g at one point on LH. The FA1s were not even half same with FA2s now FA3s yes but at that time was when there were no sales going on and people were jacking up the price cause it was in high demand. That NPC should keep them so people can grab it when they need to and NOT rely on CSers to buy them then selling for a stupid amount. Those prices were fair cause during FA sales they usually dropped under the NPC's value by quite a bit.
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • Mr_InFamou - Lionheart
    Mr_InFamou - Lionheart Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    What did I wake up to ._.
    The Star Falls
    Mr_InFamous: Lv90 Elemental Warrior
    Lionhearts "Worst warrior on the whole server" since 7/26/11
    DefenderofDreams the hero Forsaken World needs.
    Fifty shades of GreyjoyKraken RIP
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/mImBk9T.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • krasipeace87
    krasipeace87 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    There was one good thing you added after expansion, and you removed it, nice done FW team. :D
    And still game full of bugs and uncompleted stuff... very nice done, you know how to do it ;)
This discussion has been closed.