test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero Rank 3 Gear lvl 85 Question

shimatsukenshimatsuken Posts: 15 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Hi all, Since 1 month i see this fantastic Gear, the Hero Rank 3 lvl 85. Today for curiosity i make some calcules and i see i have to spend 2 years for make this set (50 champion points/day). I see after there is another way for take this set... You have to find some items called "Elite's Warrior Boots/Chest/Shoulders ecc". My question is: Where i'm able to find this Items? I search on Google and i find nothing, in Shop and the same results. Nothing. Anyone knows where i'm able to find this items? Thank you all
Post edited by shimatsuken on

Comments

• magikarp851magikarp851 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ES instance
  • shimatsukenshimatsuken Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ES instance

What is Exactly ES istance? Full name and Level?
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Le sigh...

Elemental Spire = ES

The new Lv85+ Raid instance, that drops the items to exchange for those Lv85 Champion gear pieces and it also gives plenty of champion points.

And you calculated wrong, you forgot about GoS weekly which is another 360(ish) champ points per week. It's not hard to farm, just takes a little time which is fine since gear should take some effort and not come so easily.
    edited June 2014
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    Le sigh...

Elemental Spire = ES

The new Lv85+ Raid instance, that drops the items to exchange for those Lv85 Champion gear pieces and it also gives plenty of champion points.

And you calculated wrong, you forgot about GoS weekly which is another 360(ish) champ points per week. It's not hard to farm, just takes a little time which is fine since gear should take some effort and not come so easily.

Thank you for the clear Explaination :)

Another thing, where i take GoS Weekly? >.< i check on Board but there is nothing >.<
  • Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Another thing, where i take GoS Weekly? >.< i check on Board but there is nothing >.<

its not a quest.

you get points from GoS per boss once a week
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
    edited June 2014
    its not a quest.

you get points from GoS per boss once a week

Sorry i was mistaken. Thank you :D