test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just Wow!

Nerfdis - EyrdaNerfdis - Eyrda Posts: 132 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Suggestion Box
So I just hit 80 and am blow away by just how much xp I need to get to lvl to 81. Anyway I'm digging in and doing everything I can within reason and within the rules all for 1 measly bar only to see a lvl 90 who according to all that I read recently could not possibly be playing doing just that!

Well now, this is my thing, see, I ain't even mad at that guy and the other who still running around but here is what I am mad and I mean reallly reallly mad about:

WHY AM I being punished by the super low xp!

For the love of all that is FAIR! TURN ON X3 XP PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.

Its only fair cause the people who are 90 already certainly still playing and I will not be able to hit 90 anytime soon doing things the right way. Even IF the so called punishment was meeted out by the time they return I still will not be 90.

Also the item CN has that allows them to improve the refine rate I want it. Two things, real simple. I am tired of the injustice in this game and this continuing feeling as if the staff DO NOT CARE about us players who are trying to do things the right way. I am mad to a degree that no other gaming company has ever ever done. This one FW takes my cake!
Post edited by Nerfdis - Eyrda on

Comments

• magikarp851magikarp851 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I usually did 17-20% of a level in a day legit. If you're doing 5% you're missing something.
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So I just hit 80 and am blow away by just how much xp I need to get to lvl to 81. Anyway I'm digging in and doing everything I can within reason and within the rules all for 1 measly bar only to see a lvl 90 who according to all that I read recently could not possibly be playing doing just that!

Well now, this is my thing, see, I ain't even mad at that guy and the other who still running around but here is what I am mad and I mean reallly reallly mad about:

Its only fair cause the people who are 90 already certainly still playing and I will not be able to hit 90 anytime soon doing things the right way. Even IF the so called punishment was meeted out by the time they return I still will not be 90.

Also the item CN has that allows them to improve the refine rate I want it. Two things, real simple. I am tired of the injustice in this game and this continuing feeling as if the staff DO NOT CARE about us players who are trying to do things the right way. I am mad to a degree that no other gaming company has ever ever done. This one FW takes my cake!

I support this 100%! :)
  • Bhyl - LionheartBhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Its only fair cause the people who are 90 already certainly still playing and I will not be able to hit 90 any time soon doing things the right way. Even IF the so called punishment was meeted out by the time they return I still will not be 90.

Any non legit people getting to 90 should be on a minimum of a months "holiday"(or vacation...) now... there's at least 2 GM accounts on each server sitting at 90 though.

Highest people should be 86/87 I think? maybe an 88 at the outside.
  • chemicalslovesschemicalslovess Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Even without glitching you should be lvling up pretty quickly if you do "everything" like you said you do. Henrys, luck quests, gt, gt2, GBQS, bot over night with memory berries, SI, ACI, cruisable quests (petals and seals, ores if you can get those) challenge are the main exp givers, you also have a bunch of little quick dailys that help if you have time, cooking/alchemy tutorial, anything from Rio, NF dailys, and dailys event such as NC, light of sage, etc etc.
    If you do that you should be able to lvl up in less than a week easily.
    Thing is people dont notice that to get to 87+ in such a short amount of time you do need a lot of hard work, not only xserver bug, yea the bug helps a lot, but ive seen ppl hoping for 3 hours who are not even 83 yet, simply coz hoping is not enough. If ppl who keep complaning would put as much effort and dedication onto lvling they would be 85+ already.
  • Kazzaz - EyrdaKazzaz - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    if you JUST now got to 80.. and get 1 bar of exp doing everything you can do in a day,
    you're doing something very wrong.. lol
  • nihoojanihooja Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    if you JUST now got to 80.. and get 1 bar of exp doing everything you can do in a day,
    you're doing something very wrong.. lol

OH no He has a life, that so wrong to have life, game should be ur 2nd job, ur doing it all wrong get back 2 grind ur **** of on some pixels u see now u do wrong

I will leave again croxe not fulfiled promises: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4826281&postcount=176
  • zackarywalterszackarywalters Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    nihooja wrote: »
    OH no He has a life, that so wrong to have life, game should be ur 2nd job, ur doing it all wrong get back 2 grind ur **** of on some pixels u see now u do wrong

I will leave again croxe not fulfiled promises: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4826281&postcount=176

i play on my prot during the week 1 maybe 2 hours and get a min of 2 bars filled o.o and th weekend alone i can get 50% of a lvl done e_e

so yes he IS doing something wrong
  • Kzar - Storm LegionKzar - Storm Legion Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I don't do much in a day. Send a pet to SoL and Henrys. Do both GT's once. Do's once a week (all 7in a day). Maybe luck quests if I don't forget. And I am pulling a bar and a half to about two bars of exp a day. Lionheart scrolls if you can spare them help. The new invasion instance has three types. One gives an exp item. Done it two times so far. Worth making a normal trip for it.
    edited June 2014
    If you literally nolife to a game, play all day long, do every EXP invasion, do everything else there is you get 3.5-4 bars per day, this is at Lv83-84. Needless to say, by the end of the day, you resent the game, hate the EXP rates, get so sick and tired from it that it makes you wanna puke.

If you are working or studying or have a family to take care of, you are screwed by all measures... Because you're going to fall behind by faaaaaaaaaar.

Add to that, the advantage exploiters got, it doesn't take a genius to see that even if they get banned for min. 1 month or the whole summer, by the time they are back, the legit player will still be nowhere near the advance they've so falsely achieved.

So, we keep asking this again and again, give triple EXP back for a small period of time, give those who didn't cheat a compensation and a chance to catch up. Or, deliver the fix that was promised for the Lv80+ players regarding EXP and speeding the process.

But to the OP, yes, if you are actually doing "EVERYTHING" there is to be done to get EXP and all you get is 1 bar by the end of the day, you aren't actually doing "everything" than, because that's just not right. I do literally "EVERYTHING" there is and I get 3.5 - 4 bars like I said. But yeah, I hate the game and everyone in it atm so, I wouldn't actually recommend anyone to do "everything".
  • nihoojanihooja Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    tutilake88 wrote: »

So, we keep asking this again and again, give triple EXP back for a small period of time, give those who didn't cheat a compensation and a chance to catch up. Or, deliver the fix that was promised for the Lv80+ players regarding EXP and speeding the process.
    Or atleas a mob 2x like was sometimes ago events made.
  • Nerfdis - EyrdaNerfdis - Eyrda Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I said everything I can. I know there is more I could do but I have a life outside of this game.

I am truly at my most frustrated ever at this point. I have played from since beta and cashed across multiple characters up until a few months ago when I decided I will no longer support a game where the developers/GMs have taken the position that does not seem to value customer feedback.

A game was made for the purpose of making money. It would therefore make sense that if your spending customers and those that may influence their spending see issues in game that need resolving, that you would at the very least 1) Let your customer know that their concerns are being addressed and 2) Address them!

So far #2 seems to be a big problem:

1) Exp gain 80+ is too low. Nothing done yet. In fact thats not true. What was done was that a GM responded that the bonus xp will not be given back (and you really want my money? seriously?) and an item currently available in CN that helps with xp is also not available in our version.

2) An item which helps with refines also available in CN is also not available in our version. Decision has not yet been made with regards to this item.

See in my world, money does not drop from trees, it is earned, so when I spend it, I have to get some value wether real or imagined from my purchase. I would start csing again but with the way the devs/GMs seem to be antagonizing me I won't.

Right now levelling is not fun, this game is not much fun anymore. Somehow someone turned off the fun switch and have turned this game into a total snooze fest.

This is alot of qq and it will be my last post on the topic. I know many will pick me or what I have had to say apart and thats fine. I have been honest to myself. This is how I feel. I feel like the devs/GMs are snapping the life out of my gaming experience in FW.
  • zackarywalterszackarywalters Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    If you literally nolife to a game, play all day long, do every EXP invasion, do everything else there is you get 3.5-4 bars per day, this is at Lv83-84. Needless to say, by the end of the day, you resent the game, hate the EXP rates, get so sick and tired from it that it makes you wanna puke.

If you are working or studying or have a family to take care of, you are screwed by all measures... Because you're going to fall behind by faaaaaaaaaar.

Add to that, the advantage exploiters got, it doesn't take a genius to see that even if they get banned for min. 1 month or the whole summer, by the time they are back, the legit player will still be nowhere near the advance they've so falsely achieved.

But to the OP, yes, if you are actually doing "EVERYTHING" there is to be done to get EXP and all you get is 1 bar by the end of the day, you aren't actually doing "everything" than, because that's just not right. I do literally "EVERYTHING" there is and I get 3.5 - 4 bars like I said. But yeah, I hate the game and everyone in it atm so, I wouldn't actually recommend anyone to do "everything".

Read my post >.>
  • anyastroudanyastroud Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We're is your problem? 5-10% per day is more than enough. Took me two weeks for lvl81. Though I could have reached it earlier, but why? So far there is nothing worth the race.
    Greetings to everyone out there
    fw_forum.jpg
    edited June 2014
    I said everything I can. I know there is more I could do but I have a life outside of this game.

I am truly at my most frustrated ever at this point. I have played from since beta and cashed across multiple characters up until a few months ago when I decided I will no longer support a game where the developers/GMs have taken the position that does not seem to value customer feedback.

A game was made for the purpose of making money. It would therefore make sense that if your spending customers and those that may influence their spending see issues in game that need resolving, that you would at the very least 1) Let your customer know that their concerns are being addressed and 2) Address them!

So far #2 seems to be a big problem:

1) Exp gain 80+ is too low. Nothing done yet. In fact thats not true. What was done was that a GM responded that the bonus xp will not be given back (and you really want my money? seriously?) and an item currently available in CN that helps with xp is also not available in our version.

2) An item which helps with refines also available in CN is also not available in our version. Decision has not yet been made with regards to this item.

See in my world, money does not drop from trees, it is earned, so when I spend it, I have to get some value wether real or imagined from my purchase. I would start csing again but with the way the devs/GMs seem to be antagonizing me I won't.

Right now levelling is not fun, this game is not much fun anymore. Somehow someone turned off the fun switch and have turned this game into a total snooze fest.

This is alot of qq and it will be my last post on the topic. I know many will pick me or what I have had to say apart and thats fine. I have been honest to myself. This is how I feel. I feel like the devs/GMs are snapping the life out of my gaming experience in FW.

Dude, I agree with every single word you said in those points. Really, I couldn't agree more.

And yeah, some people, I like to call them clueless, because that's how they seem with their comments and questions like "Why do you want 'end-game' so fast?" or "I don't see why one would want to hurry..." - well, they will try to bash and pick on you, because they have nothing to look forward to and quite possibly don't have the resources to improve their characters beyond blue sets, or they just feel that way because they lost the leveling race at the very start and now have nothing to lose.

Either way, many scenarios possible here but none of them change the FACT that leveling speed for Lv80+ toons has been nerfed beyond what is necessary and now it has just become a dull, cheap, know off version of the original with very poor management.
  • Kazzaz - EyrdaKazzaz - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    nihooja wrote: »

What about having a life??
    if he "has a life" then why complain he's not on the top leveling group? lol
    besides most of the exp comes from VIP berries and botting 10k+ mob kills.. sure you could bot during your work, study, or w/e other stuff you do outside of gaming..

Every day i bot i get around 12mill sp and over 1bill exp.. thats a lot more than 1 bar.. just from being afk botting all day/night
  • magikarp851magikarp851 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Every day i bot i get around 12mill sp and over 1bill exp.. thats a lot more than 1 bar.. just from being afk botting all day/night

i-want-to-be-leaf.jpg
    edited June 2014
    What about having a life??
    if he "has a life" then why complain he's not on the top leveling group? lol
    besides most of the exp comes from VIP berries and botting 10k+ mob kills.. sure you could bot during your work, study, or w/e other stuff you do outside of gaming..

After 12k mobs, SP and Exp gain is minimal (almost none), I hit 12k mobs in 8-9 hours of overnight botting with my hubby after that it's a waste of pots and repair costs.

Telling someone they can level up by just botting is not a feasable solution, simply because that way they would need 5-6+ months to hit 90 and start focusing on character improvement.

I can tell, that people who don't have the time to slave to a game do not have the right to complain about leveling speed in some people's opinion but that's straight out selfish and nasty. Stop being ignorant and stubborn and try to look at the situation from a broader, objective perspective.
  • faladarkfaladark Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Eh I see Kazzaz's point as well as Sheep's.

Essentially I see the two arguments as agreeing to some degree.

What I see is: The rate of exp is unreasonable for 80+ atm. Even if you do everything daily, you still level slowly. [This is Sheep's argument.] However, OP is NOT doing everything they can daily, and they are getting far less exp than even the minimum for most people just botting. For some reason, however, OP seems upset that they are not leveling quicker. [Kazzaz's point]

My opinion (mix of the two): Leveling is too slow for 80+. However, if you have IRL obligations/desires that keep you from leveling much at all, you need to accept some blame of your own leveling speed on yourself. You also cannot expect to be on the level rankings since you cannot play enough. That said, if you are doing everything you can daily (really) and still are leveling slowly in your eyes, then yes you have a right to complain...
  • Kzar - Storm LegionKzar - Storm Legion Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Seems people have forgot about AFK training. Or just setting the bot and just grinding mobs. Both can be done while you go live your life or sleep the night/day away. And if people don't have time in their life to just log in and do one of those, then maybe this isn't a game for them.

Like I always say. Play smarter not harder. And if your not having fun, you are doing it wrong.
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Could be worse..... you could lose exp if you die like in PWI.
    Muah ha ha.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
    edited June 2014
    Could be worse..... you could lose exp if you die like in PWI.
    Muah ha ha.

Roflmfao... They really are on top of things, aren't they... x'D
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Enough with the fighting. I'm not going to close this, but ANY posts beyond mine that are not constructive and just contribute to more of this little "war" going on between you guys will be removed, and if need be, request for a ban put in. Only warning.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
    edited June 2014
    Enough with the fighting. I'm not going to close this, but ANY posts beyond mine that are not constructive and just contribute to more of this little "war" going on between you guys will be removed, and if need be, request for a ban put in. Only warning.

Thank you and I will hold you to that word. ;)
  • euphorlumeuphorlum Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Do tell us

• InfectedAs - EyrdaInfectedAs - Eyrda Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    actually its not hard to level past 80, i got level 81 in a week, with not doing much. You should have been around when 80 was released and it took like a month to get to 80 from 79 and was by doing everything!