test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

where is my graphic card?

alforcioalforcio Posts: 40 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Technical Support Zone
When i launch FW it says that my graphic card has less than 32M . I was watching in options and the game doesnt recognise my Gtx860... how can i change it? and the GTX is working cos is working in other games.
Post edited by alforcio on

Comments

• Baalthasarr - DyosBaalthasarr - Dyos Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sometimes i get this error on my laptop. The Graphic card is recognised but if i set the options for the rendering etc. to high, the next time i try to launch FW i get the same error.

To solve this problem, you have to launch the patcher first, then set your rendering down and after that your game should launch properly.

I do it like this but as an informatione i have a very low graphic card in my laptop, but with this graphic card i can tank Dragontower 2 without problems (if i dont see other players, damage, guild names)
  • magikarp851magikarp851 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    First off try updating your video card drivers

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
  • itolycusitolycus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hey guys, wanted to note I am having the same issue with my Geforce GT750M. The game automatically selects the built-in video adapter. I attempted to disable the built-in adapter to force it to select the Nvidia card however it just used the video driver. I assigned the Nvidia card to run the shortcut for Arc but that didn't work for the game. The game runs fine for me but I would love to see it with maxed out video settings. Is there anyway other way to choose the Nvidia card? If not, I will place the request to add the ability here.

Thanks,
    Itolycus
  • modilomodilo Posts: 5 Arc User
    itolycus said:

Hey guys, wanted to note I am having the same issue with my Geforce GT750M. The game automatically selects the built-in video adapter. I attempted to disable the built-in adapter to force it to select the Nvidia card however it just used the video driver. I assigned the Nvidia card to run the shortcut for Arc but that didn't work for the game. The game runs fine for me but I would love to see it with maxed out video settings. Is there anyway other way to choose the Nvidia card? If not, I will place the request to add the ability here.

Thanks,

Itolycus

Hi all,

Just want to say that I have the same problem, FW is running on intel HD low grafic on board card but it will not select my Nvidia geforge 820M, I have tryed all I find on forums but with no succes.

Someone can help me with this ? Please do
  • messyfunkmessyfunk Posts: 10 Arc User
    Game wont use gtx950,it uses built in intel 4600, no matter what settings you choose it wont use the graphics card.

Nothing to do with nvidia optimus not working properly either because every other game works fine, nvidia cant offer any support or resolution because its the games fault and they expect games to have people to fix simple problems like that. (or people to fix any problems at all..)