ARC not updating

Exilira - Eyrda
Exilira - Eyrda Posts: 49 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Technical Support Zone
When I attempt to login this morning, I get an error message saying "ARC has encountered an error while updating. Please try again." I rebooted PC to make sure that was not the issue. SMH, just another program to make it hard to play.
Post edited by Exilira - Eyrda on

Comments

• tornathien
    tornathien Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    can't log inthrough arc.. keeps getting connection interupted, Eyrda server if makes a diff for login server
  • drlaufyson
    drlaufyson Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The same is happening with my game! I have tried updating several times and everytime I get the same message!
    I have tried to look on similar links for this problems and even they won't load - conspiracy??
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It's being looked into, I'm even having this issue so I doubt it's a conspiracy :)
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited June 2014
    Hello all,

It looks like you will need to run your ArcRepair.exe in the Arc directory for the time being in order to fix it. I'll be letting the rest of the team know, so they can hopefully find out why this happened.

Thank you for your patience.
  • VashraLeBl - Eyrda
    VashraLeBl - Eyrda Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am also unable to start arc. Arc starts downloading an update then I get this error message "Arc has encountered an error while updating. Please try again."

Edit: Thanks running the Repair Arc worked. For some reason I was only able to see Torn's post when I posted.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am also unable to start arc. Arc starts downloading an update then I get this error message "Arc has encountered an error while updating. Please try again."
    Hello all,

It looks like you will need to run your ArcRepair.exe in the Arc directory for the time being in order to fix it. I'll be letting the rest of the team know, so they can hopefully find out why this happened.

Thank you for your patience.

this is what I had to do to get ARC running
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe