Thank You For Removing My comments

CountVonCo - Illyfue
CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Thank You to whoever removed my comments regarding the x server exploits.

Its obvious it hit where the actual point was meant to.

But from me, no more will I be supporting this game any longer on the forums. From now on any bugs and exploits I will be using it to my own advantage, and grinding the community to its knees with it.

From me, last post you will see here.

Have a great day and thanks for the all the rotten fish.
Post edited by CountVonCo - Illyfue on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE

Comments

• nihooja
    nihooja Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    cySbFDi.jpg i will just leave this
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Downside of this is... I stopped charging and I will never spend money on this game again, because it's corrupt staff doesn't deserve **** from me... Which makes me upset because I love to pop orbs, it's like a hobby and now I'll have to go find other games with a nice CS where I can take it out on...

Upside is... I don't need to charge anymore, I got my new wep, got enough devirocks to upgrade my old golden boots to new ones... And champion set is free to farm... So technically I don't need to be charging for anything anymore.

I'm through with these idiots... It's been weeks and nothing has been done about the exploit, or the tripple EXP gone, or the dysil's crux...

All Croxe does best is ban people and ignore forums for weeks.

And then ofc there is the removing of these posts like people don't already know what's going on...

^^ My money will go elsewhere from now on... simple.
  • kidxot
    kidxot Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Oh no! Two people taking their gaming else where! The game is doomed I tell you!
  • radiorobb
    radiorobb Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kidxot wrote: »
    Oh no! Two people taking their gaming else where! The game is doomed I tell you!

Didn't get ur IQ branflakes this morning? OP clearly stated he is leaving forums not game. #failtroll
  • tutilake88
    edited June 2014
    radiorobb wrote: »
    Didn't get ur IQ branflakes this morning? OP clearly stated he is leaving forums not game. #failtroll

Well yeah, didn't bother to reply to them, since clearly... too **** to read and understand. :D
  • dasapokolyptika
    dasapokolyptika Posts: 6
    edited June 2014
    What is this exploit anyway? can it really be so gamebreaking that it makes you want to not pop orbs for fun?

From what ive heard, it simply lets people level ridiculously quick. good for them! does it affect you in anyway if you arent using it?
  • tutilake88
    edited June 2014
    What is this exploit anyway? can it really be so gamebreaking that it makes you want to not pop orbs for fun?

From what ive heard, it simply lets people level ridiculously quick. good for them! does it affect you in anyway if you arent using it?

Umm yes?

WE grind for 7+ hours a day, with nerfed exp rates, takes us a week to get 1 level and exploiters hit Lv90 within 2-3 weeks?

The leveling is not all they can do fast, they also get unlimited amounts of Gem reforges and soulgold from the consecutive log in...

No disciplinary action has been taken against these people, they gloat about it on forums as they wish while our complaints get removed by admins. AND on top of that, nothing is being done to even out the leveling field for people. The least they could do is bring back tripple EXP buff.

If you can't see the problem here, I got nothing further to say to you...
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2014

On storm we have a some level 87 and 88 players already in barely 3 weeks since 90 content release.

If you can't figure out how it affects you, something is wrong.

All the new skills and new levels to existing skills they learn well ahead of you.

The new champ gear, new golden gear, new EB wep that can be earned well ahead of you.

At level 85 is the second new raid instance with which to gain things from ahead of you.

Maxxing out both soul power trees ahead of you due to their level and what your toon gains from that.

Put this into perspective with regards to rifts, World Boss Farming, EB Bosses, Arena and FF.

Those who choose not to exploit or due to server time zone cannot don't stand a chance to compete or they will not get certain things completed to improve their toon due to being over powered by the sheer level advantage. Class balancing is already a big enough issue and in some cases became bigger with 90 content release.

Not going to explain what the exploit is because that would earn myself a ban. I'm level 81, not even halfway to 82. I'm on a server that benefits from the exploit but I choose not to use it.
  • jamesmcm15
    jamesmcm15 Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    On storm we have a some level 87 and 88 players already in barely 3 weeks since 90 content release.

If you can't figure out how it affects you, something is wrong.

All the new skills and new levels to existing skills they learn well ahead of you.

The new champ gear, new golden gear, new EB wep that can be earned well ahead of you.

At level 85 is the second new raid instance with which to gain things from ahead of you.

Maxxing out both soul power trees ahead of you due to their level and what your toon gains from that.

Put this into perspective with regards to rifts, World Boss Farming, EB Bosses, Arena and FF.

Those who choose not to exploit or due to server time zone cannot don't stand a chance to compete or they will not get certain things completed to improve their toon due to being over powered by the sheer level advantage. Class balancing is already a big enough issue and in some cases became bigger with 90 content release.

Not going to explain what the exploit is because that would earn myself a ban. I'm level 81, not even halfway to 82. I'm on a server that benefits from the exploit but I choose not to use it.

AMEN brother! same here.....half way to 82.....havent used the exploit once. pretty proud to say that to be honest.
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Respect for not using the exploit. :)
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • Freezatron - Lionheart
    Freezatron - Lionheart Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Big surprise my comment got removed as well... yay for covering up whats going on in other servers.
    Freezatron Lionheart - Retired/Quit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoomRaven - Storm Legion
    DoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm still waiting for my compensation maxed runes to get 100 wisdom 'cause I trashed lvl 1 runes! Where are they??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    82 1/4 - I prefer to play by the rules, and even if i didn't it's too late for me to stay up for the exploit.

Looking at the level list on Storm, it's really far too late to do anything now (like FW would ban their cash cows), which is really disgraceful.
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    VyXantia - Lionheart Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Much respect to everyone on East Coast Servers who ISN'T using the Cross-Server Exploit.

To those of you too ignorant to understand how the exploit makes the game unfair to those on the East Coast servers... imagine what you could do with:

Unlimited experience & soul gold from resetting check-ins, crucible, etc...

Unlimited FREE Gem Reforges from resetting daily login rewards...

Being able to equip new 85+ Gear Sets, Skills, etc... weeks before anyone else on your server.

Being able to participate in 85+ instances and earn higher rewards weeks before anyone else on your server.

This is so unfair to all the players on east coast servers... and I'm so relieved the exploit isn't available on Lionheart.

Don't the GMs realize how much this exploit is costing them in lost revenue (when money doesn't have to be spent to upgrade new gear sets, buy levelling items and build stronger gems)... as well as how pissed off their players are about it???
    CSers are needed to financially support the game,
    Non-CSers are needed to expand the player base,
    Both are equally important to the game.

So don't be hatin'... :)
  • jamesmcm15
    jamesmcm15 Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Much respect to everyone on East Coast Servers who ISN'T using the Cross-Server Exploit.

To those of you too ignorant to understand how the exploit makes the game unfair to those on the East Coast servers... imagine what you could do with:

Unlimited experience & soul gold from resetting check-ins, crucible, etc...

Unlimited FREE Gem Reforges from resetting daily login rewards...

Being able to equip new 85+ Gear Sets, Skills, etc... weeks before anyone else on your server.

Being able to participate in 85+ instances and earn higher rewards weeks before anyone else on your server.

This is so unfair to all the players on east coast servers... and I'm so relieved the exploit isn't available on Lionheart.

Don't the GMs realize how much this exploit is costing them in lost revenue (when money doesn't have to be spent to upgrade new gear sets, buy levelling items and build stronger gems)... as well as how pissed off their players are about it???
    man.....unfortunately, they dont give a ****. sorry to be so blunt but.....its the truth.
  • faladark
    faladark Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Stop focusing on world rankings, and stop focusing on bans. The number of people doing the exploit is larger than most people think. All those players who are 84+ aren't exploiters. All those who are low level aren't innocent. A lot of people exploit but sit at lower levels. They're either less active during the day or are opening scrolls.

Most people from Storm and Eyrda use the exploit in some way. Those who don't use it at all are a minority. Since Croxe left a ban threat without action even more people started doing the exploit. Point is: Bans aren't the answer. Especially not perm. bans. Unless you want two entire servers to die.
  • ridiculous1
    ridiculous1 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    No point in complaining, it will just be deleted. But when people either give up on trying to compete the exploiters can enjoy what they have done to this game.
    As for the GM's, I have no clue if they even care to deal with the issue.
    As for me, Time to look for another game to play
  • ysar
    ysar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    faladark wrote: »
    Stop focusing on world rankings, and stop focusing on bans. The number of people doing the exploit is larger than most people think. All those players who are 84+ aren't exploiters. All those who are low level aren't innocent. A lot of people exploit but sit at lower levels. They're either less active during the day or are opening scrolls.

Most people from Storm and Eyrda use the exploit in some way. Those who don't use it at all are a minority. Since Croxe left a ban threat without action even more people started doing the exploit. Point is: Bans aren't the answer. Especially not perm. bans. Unless you want two entire servers to die.

It's not the answer, its what's right.
    Unless you want only two entire servers full of only cheats, exploiters,
    PWE reputation down the drain without even a chance of getting new players on any PWE game.
    You think those two servers will cs that server up to battle amongst eachother in who can exploit the fastest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWE pingpongteam
    Currently went pro
  • Ulrezaj - Storm Legion
    Ulrezaj - Storm Legion Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I've played this game for 3 years. Me and my wife spent enough money in this game to feed a dam small country.
    I don't ask for anyone to get banned because sadly at this point most of the players on storm that are active and competitive do this exploit.(bans would just kill server)
    All i ask is for them to fix it. And to give all plyers for a limited amount of time the 3x exp option in order to catch up to those who outleveld us by miles. Or we will be forced to start exploiting too since i do not accept being so far behind.
    I don't care about gem reforges or w/e. Just about lvl's skills and sp.

So stop asking for bans and ask for a fix or just plain and simple 3x for a month or w/e.
  • Naminaa - Storm Legion
    Naminaa - Storm Legion Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm done with you developers. I'm done with your lies, your worthless promises, and your overall idiotic behavior. I'm done with you removing our comments when those comments state the truth

You don't have a clue about running a game. You dont give two ****s about your playerbase. You don't know how to keep making money while providing a good product. I don't care if you remove my posts, what I say and what EVERYONE says is clear in our memories. You're either a bunch of dimwits or you are a bunch of lazy, noncaring people..or are you BOTH?

This is DISRESPECTFULto ALL CSers and nonCSers who have stayed dedicated and have fed you with their time and money. It is DISRESPECT to ALL of us who do not exploit. Don't bother giving us worthless ban threats, we don't believe you anymore. You're done, now all my good friends and even myself are tiring out. We can't farm for 7+ hours anymore. You are pushing the good people to exploit now. And I refuse to fall farther behind myself.

So go ahead, delete this post. Do it. You're hiding the truth again and again. You can't keep the peace anymore. You can't hide behind locks and keys and coffee cups. Find some balls and do your job. You've ruined a product that is teeming with potential. I love this game but you don't deserve to run it. And I hope one day this operation of yours is shut down,

FIX IT. Or don't bother coming into this forum with your dirt cheap words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ✦Naminaa - 88 Dark Vampire - Imperium
    ✦Vaerion - 82 Light Bard - Imperium
    ✦Light bard, Wind bard, Water bard...ALL the bards!✦
    ✦I'm gonna swing from the chandelier. I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist .✦
  • tutilake88
    edited June 2014
    i'm Done With You Developers. I'm Done With Your Lies, Your Worthless Promises, And Your Overall Idiotic Behavior. I'm Done With You Removing Our Comments When Those Comments State The Truth

You Don't Have A Clue About Running A Game. You Dont Give Two ****s About Your Playerbase. You Don't Know How To Keep Making Money While Providing A Good Product. I Don't Care If You Remove My Posts, What I Say And What Everyone Says Is Clear In Our Memories. You're Either A Bunch Of Dimwits Or You Are A Bunch Of Lazy, Noncaring People..or Are You Both?

This Is Disrespectfulto All Csers And Noncsers Who Have Stayed Dedicated And Have Fed You With Their Time And Money. It Is Disrespect To All Of Us Who Do Not Exploit. Don't Bother Giving Us Worthless Ban Threats, We Don't Believe You Anymore. You're Done, Now All My Good Friends And Even Myself Are Tiring Out. We Can't Farm For 7+ Hours Anymore. You Are Pushing The Good People To Exploit Now. And I Refuse To Fall Farther Behind Myself.

So Go Ahead, Delete This Post. Do It. You're Hiding The Truth Again And Again. You Can't Keep The Peace Anymore. You Can't Hide Behind Locks And Keys And Coffee Cups. Find Some Balls And Do Your Job. You've Ruined A Product That Is Teeming With Potential. I Love This Game But You Don't Deserve To Run It. And I Hope One Day This Operation Of Yours Is Shut Down,

fix It. Or Don't Bother Coming Into This Forum With Your Dirt Cheap Words.

+1000000
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    edited June 2014
    I'm done with you developers. I'm done with your lies, your worthless promises, and your overall idiotic behavior. I'm done with you removing our comments when those comments state the truth

You don't have a clue about running a game. You dont give two ****s about your playerbase. You don't know how to keep making money while providing a good product. I don't care if you remove my posts, what I say and what EVERYONE says is clear in our memories. You're either a bunch of dimwits or you are a bunch of lazy, noncaring people..or are you BOTH?

This is DISRESPECTFULto ALL CSers and nonCSers who have stayed dedicated and have fed you with their time and money. It is DISRESPECT to ALL of us who do not exploit. Don't bother giving us worthless ban threats, we don't believe you anymore. You're done, now all my good friends and even myself are tiring out. We can't farm for 7+ hours anymore. You are pushing the good people to exploit now. And I refuse to fall farther behind myself.

So go ahead, delete this post. Do it. You're hiding the truth again and again. You can't keep the peace anymore. You can't hide behind locks and keys and coffee cups. Find some balls and do your job. You've ruined a product that is teeming with potential. I love this game but you don't deserve to run it. And I hope one day this operation of yours is shut down,

FIX IT. Or don't bother coming into this forum with your dirt cheap words.

+1... I totally feel you...

People ask why I care, when I'm on Lionheart server, where the exploit isn't available...

I care because I've invested a LOT of time and money in my Lv82 Mage, I really enjoy playing FW almost every day... and I hate to see exploits like this damage the reputation of PWE, FW and it's gaming community.

Every time something like this happens, we lose players and take one step closer to losing the game entirely... >.<

• Naminaa - Storm Legion
    edited June 2014
    +1... I totally feel you...

People ask why I care, when I'm on Lionheart server, where the exploit isn't available...

I care because I've invested a LOT of time and money in my Lv82 Mage, I really enjoy playing FW almost every day... and I hate to see exploits like this damage the reputation of PWE, FW and it's gaming community.

Every time something like this happens, we lose players and take one step closer to losing the game entirely... >.<

In the end it does affect those not on the servers that can exploit. Because we have to fight these people in the x server for PVP. And since the tier isn't 81-85, and is 81-90, we are stuck being mowed down by them and losing even more little chances of catching up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ✦I'm gonna swing from the chandelier. I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist .✦
  • louisaferree
    louisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    In the end it does affect those not on the servers that can exploit. Because we have to fight these people in the x server for PVP. And since the tier isn't 81-85, and is 81-90, we are stuck being mowed down by them and losing even more little chances of catching up.

12v12 is random queue if they end up ur side u get advantage. also really ??? 12s? cuz winning or losing is a big deal??? u could always cap to 7000/14000 points either way
  • LuciusOersted - Storm Legion
    LuciusOersted - Storm Legion Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Granted people do get additional talents and perks for being lv90.. but that won't make them suddenly a god in PvP. For all I know one could be lv90 and get facerolled in arena/FF because well... they're bad at PvP. Level isn't going to drastically give them a permanent advantage.
    LuciusOersted - Lv90 Squishy Divine Priest

GregoryAileron - Lv90 Noob Water Bard

Apparently I'm the god of K-pop... ._.
  • Naminaa - Storm Legion
    edited June 2014
    12v12 is random queue if they end up ur side u get advantage. also really ??? 12s? cuz winning or losing is a big deal??? u could always cap to 7000/14000 points either way

Oh yes, because getting stuck with exploiters is an advantage? You're an even worse target, they know they can take you down and they will. Dont try acting like you get an advantage and somewhat make being put in a party with exploiters is better.

And not everyone can spend allll night trying to get assists and kills and wins. I talk with my friends, and it's a mess in the new tier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • louisaferree
    louisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Oh yes, because getting stuck with exploiters is an advantage? You're an even worse target, they know they can take you down and they will. Dont try acting like you get an advantage and somewhat make being put in a party with exploiters is better.

And not everyone can spend allll night trying to get assists and kills and wins. I talk with my friends, and it's a mess in the new tier.

yea u just suck :/
  • Accuzon - Eyrda
    Accuzon - Eyrda Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Whats that?

Ah, the sound of silence, no one will reply to thread with the response you want to hear.

In other news stuff we would like to have implemented e.g. boosted xp for us non cheaters and the item to improve refine rates still are not (and most likely NEVER WILL) implemented.

Stellar job so far.

Stellar.
  • Naminaa - Storm Legion
    edited June 2014
    yea u just suck :/

Lol yeah because i totally mentioned that I was one of the people having a hard time.

:)I don't do PVP anymore, don't have the time when I'm too busy farming my *** off trying to level. And I dont need the wg set or wg points. Champ gear ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    edited June 2014
    Granted people do get additional talents and perks for being lv90.. but that won't make them suddenly a god in PvP. For all I know one could be lv90 and get facerolled in arena/FF because well... they're bad at PvP. Level isn't going to drastically give them a permanent advantage.

What about the UNLIMITED Soul Gold and FREE Gem Reforges from resetting daily quests, crucible, login rewards, etc...

If someone can make a bunch of Lv2-3 Azures and reforge them into Ragefires, Bloodstones, Crystallines, Twilights, Shattershards, etc... for FREE, that will have a bit of an impact, dontcha think? o.O

This discussion has been closed.