2a5c9s0.jpg
Post edited by lovebyoubirdie on

Comments

• LuciusOersted - Storm Legion
    LuciusOersted - Storm Legion Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Good Job!

2a5c9s0.jpg

Grats all of you!!! It was fun watching you guys attempt this!!

Also look at Ube and Nineth faithfully wearing their marriage titles :D

All hail op light bard Nineth! \o/
    LuciusOersted - Lv90 Squishy Divine Priest

GregoryAileron - Lv90 Noob Water Bard

Apparently I'm the god of K-pop... ._.
  • Freezatron - Lionheart
    Freezatron - Lionheart Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Its so great to see you've beat it already in just under a few weeks after patch... another month and maybe just maybe lionheart can do it too >.>....
    Freezatron Lionheart - Retired/Quit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXDiaz - Eyrda
    XXDiaz - Eyrda Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    awwww yeahhhhhh
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    and you didnt invite me????

its because im 81 isnt it Q_Q
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    gratz on glitching ur way to 85+ \o/ *slow clap
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited June 2014
    gratz on glitching ur way to 85+ \o/ *slow clap

gratz on pretending you wouldnt if you could T;Cool

Edit: not a single person can complain about the x-server glitch because everyone knows thif they could exploit it too, they would

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayumichan - Storm Legion
    Ayumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Edit: not a single person can complain about the x-server glitch because everyone knows thif they could exploit it too, they would

im from storm and still not do the exploit,code of ethics ftw

(nothing personal but i hope all exploiters will be banned until at least the first 20 legit players will reach 90)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Victadiana - Illyfue
    Victadiana - Illyfue Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2014

OFC i would Exploiting in FW is permitted by Admins, and im not sarcastic
    U know that ARC is **** backward
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited June 2014
    OFC i would Exploiting in FW is permitted by Admins, and im not sarcastic

only time its not is when its ground breaking... like the halloween disater w/ the unreleased pets or skills and the exploit to get free lv4 gems

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Victadiana - Illyfue
    edited June 2014
    only time its not is when its ground breaking... like the halloween disater w/ the unreleased pets or skills and the exploit to get free lv4 gems

Yep thats what i meant, or they loosing 2 much money, but its sorta ground breaking for others servers tho
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited June 2014
    Yep thats what i meant, or they loosing 2 much money, but its sorta ground breaking for others servers tho

not... really... O.o your exp/sp gain is lower and youll be behind gear wise for a short time... nothing monumentally game breaking since it only effects PVP and there is no 80+ arena gear for that to really matter since 85 champ3 >77 arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Victadiana - Illyfue
    edited June 2014
    not... really... O.o your exp/sp gain is lower and youll be behind gear wise for a short time... nothing monumentally game breaking since it only effects PVP and there is no 80+ arena gear for that to really matter since 85 champ3 >77 arena

I dont do arena, im focused on something other, pvp here is nothing compared 2 other games(CC times are 2 long compared 2 dmg ppl do)
  • ysar
    ysar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Don't know if i should congratulate or call them idiots for being exploit team nr 1.
    Ah what the hell congrats idiots! you all deserved it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWE pingpongteam
    Currently went pro
  • clownsneverdie
    clownsneverdie Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Congrats! Way to report yourselves lmao.
    photo d2b55694-5985-4cd3-b7c3-1fa1a23fc278_zpsfqg6lnnr.jpg
  • Victadiana - Illyfue
    edited June 2014
    Congrats! Way to report

yourselves lmao.

Report where they will shiet do with it
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited June 2014

This is true, if this was available on Illyfue I would do it too, seeing as the staff is corrupt, ignorant and useless, they don't do anything against this exploit and therefore condone it and even better, they remove comments made about it to cover things up. So, I don't blame you guys for using the glitch, however, any premature achievement that comes from this speed level cheating is null and void... So the bragging is pointless. I do enjoy the impudence coming from the people using this exploit, with all this bragging and shet, but I guess for that, I can't blame them either since it's the staff's fault for not doing jack ****, and not theirs...

And tripple EXP is still not back on... WTB new Product manager. Thanks.

Congrats! Way to report yourselves lmao.

LMFAO AT YOU my friend.... XDDD

Do you think the staff isn't aware of this exploit? Do you think they will do anything about it ? ROFL

The only FACT is that we are all jealous because we don't have this glitch on our servers and can't use it.

God damn....
  • Victadiana - Illyfue
    edited June 2014
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    And tripple EXP is still not back on... WTB new Product manager. Thanks.

Wooly our CM promised us changes with communication and other shiet what was left after only shiet(she didnt even last 3 months here), Current PM promised us even more changes and he said he will be here only for how long 6 months(dont remeber now, and **** with looking it) the time of his away going is closing so he dont give a damn about that what he promised, as he will be long gone with us swimming in even more shiet.
  • Lapisdurus - Dyos
    Lapisdurus - Dyos Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I try not to care too much about the EU-PVP x-ploit any more, but I found this clip funny :)

PWE, be Ving Rhames and send The Wolf!

Don't be the silent, cocktail-sipping, chain-smoking, by-standing trophy wife!

Yeah, I can totally see Eyrda not complain at all if it where the other way round :)

EDIT:
    And I don't complain about the glitch per se

I complain about it because its not glitching equally for everyone. And that glitchers and non-glitchers are competitively set against each other via X server.

Without X, I wouldn't mind Milas, or Eyrda, glitching all they want, because it wouldn't affect me on my non-glitching server.

But a constant stream of reforging lv3 azure/solar into lv3 goldspark/iso is not far off.

Wait.... oh no, I poked the Brim!
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Wooly our CM promised us changes with communication and other shiet what was left after only shiet(she didnt even last 3 months here), Current PM promised us even more changes and he said he will be here only for how long 6 months(dont remeber now, and **** with looking it) the time of his away going is closing so he dont give a damn about that what he promised, as he will be long gone with us swimming in even more shiet.

Great, he screws us over, takes away tripple exp, lets people exploit the **** out of the game and then ****s off...

Who's gonna fix the mess he's leaving behind?
  • coffeenmilk
    coffeenmilk Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Not everybody in eyrda and storm does, tbh theres a lot of drama between glitchers and non glitchers.

I just wish they remove it, but they dont. If they wont ban or punish it, make it official feature for all servers and nobody will complaim anymore -_-
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    VyXantia - Lionheart Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Really... no one thinks unlimited exp, soulgold and FREE gem reforges from resetting login rewards is anything "groundbreaking"... >.<

And no one thinks taking unfair advantage over your friends and fellow players on the server where this exploit exists, is something to be ashamed of?

I really dunno how anyone could be proud of achievments earned through an exploit... but w/e...
    CSers are needed to financially support the game,
    Non-CSers are needed to expand the player base,
    Both are equally important to the game.

So don't be hatin'... :)
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Really... no one thinks unlimited exp, soulgold and FREE gem reforges from resetting login rewards is anything "groundbreaking"... >.<

And no one thinks taking unfair advantage over your friends and fellow players on the server where this exploit exists, is something to be ashamed of?

I really dunno how anyone could be proud of achievments earned through an exploit... but w/e...

+1 morgy
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • ipodmatt89
    ipodmatt89 Posts: 6
    edited June 2014

Only the level part of the instance was achieved by exploiting, the skill and gear clearly wasn't.
  • Naminaa - Storm Legion
    Naminaa - Storm Legion Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2014

You are my new favorite person. There are so few people that understand the ground breaking damage this exploit is doing.

You're hitting the mark perfectly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ✦Naminaa - 88 Dark Vampire - Imperium
    ✦Vaerion - 82 Light Bard - Imperium
    ✦Light bard, Wind bard, Water bard...ALL the bards!✦
    ✦I'm gonna swing from the chandelier. I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist .✦
  • Victadiana - Illyfue
    edited June 2014
    ipodmatt89 wrote: »
    Only the level part of the instance was achieved by exploiting, the skill and gear clearly wasn't.

Skill was 2 as they exploited lvl so they have obtained skills much faster plus reforges and soul gold for SP skills so yea most of it is
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    VyXantia - Lionheart Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ipodmatt89 wrote: »

If players have had weeks to earn unlimited Soul Gold and FREE Gem Reforges, by resetting their daily login rewards, crucible, etc... and the gold/gems have been used to upgrade their new 85+ gear... then no, it wasn't just their skill as players, was it? o.O

Or maybe you don't think making a bunch of Lv2-3 Azureclouds, then using unlimited gem reforges to reforge them into better gems has any effect?

Heck... maybe we shouldn't bother with gems at all then... ^^
    CSers are needed to financially support the game,
    Non-CSers are needed to expand the player base,
    Both are equally important to the game.

So don't be hatin'... :)
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited June 2014
    Skill was 2 as they exploited lvl so they have obtained skills much faster plus reforges and soul gold for SP skills so yea most of it is

of your really that strapped for soul gold you have more problems to deal with besides coming to the forums and complaining that someone lvled before you that you will never see on your server or x-server o_o
    If players have had weeks to earn unlimited Soul Gold and FREE Gem Reforges, by resetting their daily login rewards, crucible, etc... and the gold/gems have been used to upgrade their new 85+ gear... then no, it wasn't just their skill as players, was it? o.O

Or maybe you don't think making a bunch of Lv2-3 Azureclouds, then using unlimited gem reforges to reforge them into better gems has any effect?

Heck... maybe we shouldn't bother with gems at all then... ^^

and as seeing as YOUR past experience you have absolutely NO room to even talk about gems

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    and as seeing as YOUR past experience you have absolutely NO room to even talk about gems

She didn't get ANYTHING ground breaking. She got ****, PWE tried to fix it, giving her MAJOR hope, then failed and crushed it. So they compensated her back to what she had. Sure she got to be a Human instead of Kindred but NOTHING she got was ground breaking (they removed the level 5 gems). The only real change she got was that her race changed. OMG FREAK OUT CAUSE SHE CAN BREAK STUNS/SLEEP/SILENCE AND RESTORE MANA NOW!!!

The people who exploited the glitch got to power level and get the new gear faster then anyone else, unlimited gem reforges to boost their stats, new talents and leveled up skills. Not to mention the ability to farm higher level gear to sell to others (that aren't going for arena/champ set). And if level for PvP matters the same as PvE, the bigger the gap between level the less damage the lower level does. (have not tested it PvP wise so Idk if this one is true.)
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited June 2014
    She didn't get ANYTHING ground breaking. She got ****, PWE tried to fix it, giving her MAJOR hope, then failed and crushed it. So they compensated her back to what she had.

Speaking of which wheres all the other toons that got **** and got helped... oh wait there isnt any

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • checkone1
    checkone1 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I would Love To know just how possible it is to be 87-89 already. Oh wait. It's people exploiting a glitch that FW is doing NOTHING about. Yeah lets post SS on the forums to show exactly who is exploiting it. Good job FW
This discussion has been closed.