So lv81...

aestheticsbro
aestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
...and FP guild quest is gone, while no 75+ instance was added to Jessica's, not even the new 80+ instance.

Having to do a low level instance daily to keep merit up and raise gold reserves besides the 75+ ones was something people had already complained about in the forums before, but having no gear instance guild affair whatsoever is even worse. Even GL was a guildquest at some point, but we lost that with level up as well...

This might not be the most pressing issue right now, but some of us aren't pleased with this and would like to have appropriate level instances we run daily (Challenge/Sickle Island) contribute towards our guild, same as it was up until lv80, and even moreso at lower levels.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• darkmith3
    darkmith3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ...and FP guild quest is gone, while no 75+ instance was added to Jessica's, not even the new 80+ instance.

Having to do a low level instance daily to keep merit up and raise gold reserves besides the 75+ ones was something people had already complained about in the forums before, but having no gear instance guild affair whatsoever is even worse. Even GL was a guildquest at some point, but we lost that with level up as well...

This might not be the most pressing issue right now, but some of us aren't pleased with this and would like to have appropriate level instances we run daily (Challenge/Sickle Island) contribute towards our guild, same as it was up until lv80, and even moreso at lower levels.

ummm do your guild base quests they take 20 mins to do all and i never run out of merit from the m
  • Aardler - Eyrda
    Aardler - Eyrda Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Or trade runs...
    PWE doesn't actually want you feedback.
    Those threads are just there so you can lube up ahead of time.
  • aestheticsbro
    edited June 2014
    Or astral... but you're missing my point. Lower levels can also do all those things, while we keep losing Jessica's and potential ways to contribute to the guild.
  • krasipeace87
    krasipeace87 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You still have to do daily FP for the daily FP Wargod(warlord) points. So FP is a must anyways :P
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You have to see the bigger picture here, 2 merit a day lost from FP, in 10 years this heaps up to 7304-7306 merit!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ronyon - Storm Legion
    Ronyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You have to see the bigger picture here, 2 merit a day lost from FP, in 10 years this heaps up to 7304-7306 merit!!

You're missing the even bigger picture. Use the 10 minutes you would waste getting a group and running FP to do a trade run. 25+ extra merit a day over 10 years, that's 91,250+ merit!!

But seriously though, it would be nice to have a specific gear instance guild affair for 75-80 and to have one at all for 81+. Would be even nicer to also get GL back as an affair for All levels.
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This thing has been discussed several times and yet we cant get an answer if they ever gonna add some more guild instance quests.
    Ive seen it atleast 4 times and we did not get any answer.

And i belive they dont gonna give us any answer now too.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Don't forget there is not any Quell the Elements for 81+. There really should be, and there's no lack of elementals in the new zone.
  • aestheticsbro
    edited June 2014
    But seriously though, it would be nice to have a specific gear instance guild affair for 75-80 and to have one at all for 81+. Would be even nicer to also get GL back as an affair for All levels.

Thank you for understanding where I'm coming from. I personally don't have merit problems, I'm just voicing my concern about an inconsistency in the progression of guild quests, it's just a matter of giving the same opportunities regardless of level. Everyone up until 74 gets guild credit for things they already should be doing daily, thats what Jessica's are about, but we would have to go out of our way to get the same amount.
    Don't forget there is not any Quell the Elements for 81+. There really should be, and there's no lack of elementals in the new zone.

Good point, I forgot about those since I finished the odyssey. At least we can still do wood ones at 81, I guess?
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Good point, I forgot about those since I finished the odyssey. At least we can still do wood ones at 81, I guess?

AFAIK you cant buy them once 81, only way to obtain is the pet lone journey things.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Can not send the pet on a journey to do any quell the elements at 81+. Have not done one for myself in a loooooooooooooooong time.
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue
    _Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Paradox !
    Guild base chest give me Magical glow.
    Magical Glow give me as reward Elemental scrolls 2x.
    SO??????
    Really stupid situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
  • aestheticsbro
    edited June 2014
    I just noticed today arena daily guild quest is gone as well, I guess they figured out we would be busy enough grinding our way to 90 that we wouldn't find time for arena... T;Applauding