Equal treatment to turkish servers (xserver bug)

2»

Comments

• Victadiana - Illyfue
    Victadiana - Illyfue Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    for one there not even assosiated with ur server they dont have a xserver like eu or us so if they level to 85 it only affects them

they are signed to EU x-server
    U know that ARC is **** backward
  • Mr_InFamou - Lionheart
    Mr_InFamou - Lionheart Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The Star Falls
    Mr_InFamous: Lv90 Elemental Warrior
    Lionhearts "Worst warrior on the whole server" since 7/26/11
    DefenderofDreams the hero Forsaken World needs.
    Fifty shades of GreyjoyKraken RIP
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/mImBk9T.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Ankeroth -
    Ankeroth - Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Rollback ? LOL you are so funny

THAT bug is not our fault.Like i said we ticket it months ago they didnt fix it.if u wanna ban someone ban Firgie she gvied 600+ ores a week.we giving 10 ores a day nothing much

all servers almost 3-4 years milas is 1 year so what are u guys talking about ? seriously we have max 83(not 85+) in my guild.
  • Victadiana - Illyfue
    Victadiana - Illyfue Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    There may have been a few cases where an exploit was permitted if it didn't have a big impact on the game, but croxe stated himself for those who people feel are exploiting to be reported for this specific exploit. Yes, some exploits are permitted, just like sometimes people get away without getting a ticket if the violation isn't major, but that doesn't mean all exploits are permitted.

Few i cant laugh so much at work.
    U know that ARC is **** backward
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ankeroth - wrote: »
    all servers almost 3-4 years milas is 1 year so what are u guys talking about ? seriously we have max 83(not 85+) in my guild.

So it makes it BETTER when the people on your server exploiting like hell because your server isn't as old as the others? Don't make me laugh... o.O
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Is this some kind of reverse racism? exploit = exploit, no matter what server.

But i think PWE forgot that the turkish server exists, as its up during maintenance quite frequently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaizensFur - Nyos
    RaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Im sure most of us have already tried the lvl 85+ mobs and noticed a big reduction in dmg. This applies to pvp as well as far as i recall. So when these ppl hit 88-90 the others who have casually made their way to 81-83 will hardly put a dent in their hp. Then theres the sp, reforge and other benefits there getting compared to the rest. This isnt just eu only. since the turkish server 'only' has a 1 hour window to use this 'novelty' compared to the 3+ hours the US can use.

I dont care much for someone hitting the next lvl cap faster than me..i do however care if said person has glistched his/her way to the top while our GM's sit on their thumbs as usual.

Im willing to bet that these abusers will get a slap on the wrists at most..since our GM's go into a blind panic as soon as the word: work gets dropped in the office...
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Simply just put on 3xExp on Servers who arent able to exploid the bug and send out a SG chest with atleast 100SD in it! ;)
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    ToLLL - Shylia Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    banjankly wrote: »
    Simply just put on 3xExp on Servers who arent able to exploid the bug and send out a SG chest with atleast 100SD in it! ;)

I don't want an easy game because some people are abusing, thanks.
    My youtube : Youtube.com/Tolgrang