Guide quests still broken

astrosofy#0904
astrosofy#0904 Posts: 23 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports
So I waited all day to be able to go into God trials just to find it that that stupid guide quest is still broken and wont complete. It just reappears in my quest log and I cant complete the rest of those stupid guide quests to get my racial mount. Please send write in forums if this will be fixed since I will no longer be wasting my time redoing something that doesnt work.

Cya when this gets fixed

Best regards,
an extremely pissed off and disappointed player for more reasons then she can rage about in forums!
Post edited by Unknown User on
text

Comments

• convicthammer
    convicthammer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I´m having the same problem with this quest

Also wondering what happened to the quest for mounted combat, im lvl65+ already and the quest is nowhere to be found
  • Ryuue - Storm Legion
    Ryuue - Storm Legion Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm having a similar issue, where on my alt, I can't begin the beginning guide quest (Life in the Harbor) which disseminates into other quests. I was able to accept and complete Nightmare Carnival tho, but Life in the Harbor links to alot of other guide quests (Like God's Trial). I seem to not be able to accept the quests because of the initial Life in the Harbor quest.
    When I click the button from the H menu, it just opens an encyclopedia description.
    I thot before the quest just began in your quest menu? Or you could click through the H menu and accept the quest line there.
  • Lunaries - Illyfue
    Lunaries - Illyfue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm having the same issue. I get the guide quest for Gods Trial, complete it... and then it just reappears... I did it again... and its reset'ed once again... =_=
  • dreamer558
    dreamer558 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ok, i've looked several places, but haven't found anything about this so i figured i'd make a thread. I can't do mounted combat quests, or any guide quests for that matter, the last guide quest i had was the lvl40 pet journey one and i have never had the option to pick up one since. I still have the GT guide quest in my quest log (the "go see san juan" quest) but it cannot track, and it will not finish, i've even tried to manually enter GT, still with no effect. I'm not sure if it's bugged or if there's requirements i haven't met, my toon is lvl72 now. If anyone can help that would be awesome :)
  • Juliye - Eyrda
    Juliye - Eyrda Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    same here. my raider can't get past the GT guide quest no matter what.

it shows "Complete the God's Trial (0/1) (0/1)" like it needed to be done twice (which I did) but still can't complete the quest.
  • cuthecrap
    cuthecrap Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hello community,

So i was wondering if anyone knew why can't I complete the GT Guide Quest... e accept it, i go to San Juan, e complete GT, i deliver it at henry but it stays in my Quest Log and i do not receive the rewards, can't advance to next Guides which means i cannot reach GFC Guide Quest which is a requirement for mounted combat...

Anyone aware of this situation/can help?

Thanks!
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It's been reported in 4 or 5 threads already, no answer on a fix yet.
  • darkmith3
    darkmith3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i made a post about this the day the new patch came out